What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

if you ask me, I dont want to see namaz-e-janaza, it aint fun, I wanna see live action... dhuzz dhuzz... :pop:
everwhere people die, by this ration of killing 1500 in 8 months, hollaaaa !!! you will have more dead in 10 years than being killed by the terrorists....

(what else do you want to me to say ??? I just got my nerves breakdown)

Will you be having the same fun with those 'dhuz dhuz' if someone from your home (khuda na khuwasta) shot dead?

Traders accuse government of sheltering ‘bhatta’ mafia

KARACHI: Businessmen and traders of the metropolis have accused the government of sheltering the ‘bhatta’ mafia that killed two traders on Wednesday. Traders are threatening a week-long strike if the government fails to control the deteriorating security situation in Karachi’s leading markets.
Traders from all leading markets in old city area gathered on Thursday evening to protest the Wednesday killing of their two colleagues. The protests gathered support from traders who shutdown their shops and participated in the protests.
Just after few hours of protests, bhatta mafia attacked another market with a hand grenade and fired gunshots on shops. Traders say they are convinced that the Thursday hand grenade attack was in reaction to their protests against the killing of their colleagues.
“Bhatta mafia did blatant straight firing and hurled grenades to threaten us even from protesting against their actions,” a trader said on condition of anonymity. “We have now no confidence in the government and we demand army to take control of the area,” he added. Traders from the busiest markets of Karachi city that came under fire in recent attacks believe that bhatta mafia is being operated from the Lyari area that has now spread their influence to other parts of city.
“How we can expect government to do something against mafia when we know they have clear support from the ruling party at central government,” a trader said. Traders protested in front of the Methadar police station against the killing of Muhammad Hanif, a trader who was killed in Wednesday firing.
To induce a sense of security and pacify the traders, the police, in evening, staged a flag march on MA Jinnah road – a main road that links old city markets to city centre and other parts of city.
Published in The Express Tribune, August 19th, 2011.

My question to those who were blaming MQM for few days back for getting separated for 2 AK seats and then joined after those seats were gifted back.

What is the problem now? MQM have no problem with govt. any more, as they have got the seats and local govt. system is back.

Why people are still getting killed? Now look who has the problem with govt. It is ANP and Sindh Qaum Parast parties who got screwed when the local govt. system restored.

I am surprised that people living outside karachi (few ones have never visited karachi once), were of the opinion that MQM is responsible for all the mess. It is very easy to blame anyone, please help me understanding the reasons of present killings. If you people still blame MQM then nothing can change your mindset..... hatred can't be converted into neutrality / love.

wait aminute didn't MQM supporters say that the killings were happening inorder to force MQM to rejoin?? and secondly haven't heard of any big MQM member dying but have heard of lots of pathans balochs of liyari dying specially big MNAs and party high members!

who would kill PPP lawmaker? answer the party that hates PPP the most which is MQM!!!!

Death to PPP, MQM and ANP..

I hope somebody kills their party heads and play football with their skulls! :angry:

What will happen then? their supporters / followers will come out and will torch public property..... Aaah, meray bhai ki car bhi jala di thi jab BB shaheed hoi thee, zakham hara bhara kar diya..

please don't forget the burning and killing that happened after zulfiqar mirza said something to quaid!! not quaid-e-azam but quaid-e-tehrik!

i
yup, miracles do happen, this is obvious coming... but I just want to have some cameras installed, and some interview with these target killers, or in room slaughter of the opponent ethnicity would be highly rated for the rest of us..

Should come and move into one of the ghettos and record it your self , i assure you will find one of your ethnicity as well , there it would be lot more thrill than Namaze janazas "" see and smell some real blood spilling "" however for target killers i wont be that fussy to come to karachi they are found all over pakistan , one has to look for them

Well, surprising that people who wanted the 'democratic govt' are now asking for army's help. Bhai army is busy where it is supposed to be. If these political parties cannot handle the govt. then they should voluntarily handover 'every' matter to the army.

Seeking army's help proves that no institution is better in Pakistan than Army.

Did not understand this bit. What is meant by seeking Army's help. Its Army's stated job to take orders from govt in matters of national security. Army is heavily armed, disciplined and expected to be non partisan (unlike local police) and hence considered effective in quelling violence.

Army is but a tool of the govt.

But can the army be considered non partisan after what has come to light in Jinnahpur case?

Death to PPP, MQM and ANP..

I hope somebody kills their party heads and play football with their skulls! :angry:

the sad part is that all 3 are allies!!! they have iftars and dinners and drinking together!! but brainwash their followers into killing and hatred!!!

politics of dead bodies!

the sad part is that all 3 are allies!!! they have iftars and dinners and drinking together!! but brainwash their followers into killing and hatred!!!

politics of dead bodies!

The irony! Party heads having iftar parties together while their followers keep butchering each other on the streets!

Pakistan Khappay!

Did not understand this bit. What is meant by seeking Army's help. Its Army's stated job to take orders from govt in matters of national security. Army is heavily armed, disciplined and expected to be non partisan (unlike local police) and hence considered effective in quelling violence.

Army is but a tool of the govt.

But can the army be considered non partisan after what has come to light in Jinnahpur case?

:rofl: good try indian boy but sorry army made MQM in the 80s!! then army made mqm flourish under musharraf! army actually always hated the PPP!! due to its role in bringing down ayub khan, break up of east pakistan! don't try to use your cheap tactics of creating division amongst pakistanis! mqm is hated but karachities and urdu speaking are not!

Should come and move into one of the ghettos and record it your self , i assure you will find one of your ethnicity as well , there it would be lot more thrill than Namaze janazas "" see and smell some real blood spilling "" however for target killers i wont be that fussy to come to karachi they are found all over pakistan , one has to look for them

hay hamari asi kismat kahan.... ham tou bas tv per dekh ker hi guzara kerte hain... :( yeh tou aap log khush naseeb hain... asi kismat kahan kisi ki hoti hai...balkay puri duniya mien asi kismat kisi ki nahi hai...

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

politics of dead bodies!

thats why I said that these fools are fighting in their own ghettos, they should take this war to posh areas, kill some MNAs MPAs etc... and their sons and daughters, maza tou tap aye ga na...

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

The irony! Party heads having iftar parties together while their followers keep butchering each other on the streets!

Pakistan Khappay!

while one ****** is in london and the other in Malaysia...and third in presidential house... oh yeah jiyee bhutto, jiyee altaf, jiyee aswand wali....

that aint happening, Lahore aint Karachi ,..:pop:

Yes cant happen in lahore as the party representing lahories their leaders were crying and begging to terrorist to spare punjab , they gave up long back, in karachi MQM wont beg to the thug terrorist ..

Yes cant happen in lahore as the party representing lahories their leaders were crying and begging to terrorist to spare punjab , they gave up long back, in karachi MQM wont beg to the thug terrorist ..

terrorist never beg terrorists!!! MQM is the biggest terrorist of karachi! since its rise karachi has never been safe!!! blood has flowed non stop!!!

MQM doesn't need to beg terrorists, they themselves are enough to create terror in the city along with PPP and ANP.

Back
Top Bottom