What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

Yes cant happen in lahore as the party representing lahories their leaders were crying and begging to terrorist to spare punjab , they gave up long back, in karachi MQM wont beg to the thug terrorist ..

thats the spirit, keep it up... do us all the favour... just take it to posh areas, I wanna see some real fun... and do consider my recommendations... after all why should you guys have all the fun, we have our right to see it on Tv atleast, we also pay tax...

Yes correct MQM dont need to beg terrorist , they are a terror for the terrorist so far! dont know how long will it last.. How ever what has to be understood that there is little a political party can do when dealing with world most illusive and secret terrorists like Al Qaeeda and TTP ..

wait aminute didn't MQM supporters say that the killings were happening inorder to force MQM to rejoin?? and secondly haven't heard of any big MQM member dying but have heard of lots of pathans balochs of liyari dying specially big MNAs and party high members!

who would kill PPP lawmaker? answer the party that hates PPP the most which is MQM!!!!

It is because you dont give ears to killings of big MQM member. What is meant by big MQM member first? Ever heard about Raza Haider?

Further, the present killings are consequent of PPP splitting up, have you heard Nabeel Gabol in recent days? Liyari gang war / peoples aman committee thugs have joined ANP to destabilize Karachi. They are not happy with MQM joined back PPP after restoration of local govt. system. Is that hard to understand?

Yes correct MQM dont need to beg terrorist , they are a terror for the terrorist so far! dont know how long will it last.. How ever what has to be understood that there is little a political party can do when dealing with world most illusive and secret terrorists like Al Qaeeda and TTP ..

ohhhhhh today its alqaeda and TTP in karachi yesterday was liyari gangs before that it was zulfiqar mirza before that ANP hugs before that zardari!!!

MQM blames the world for its problems never itself!!

just stop and think last week killings in landi happened mqm blamed liyari gang this time round it is revenge from MQM for the landi killings!!! wake up!

thats the spirit, keep it up... do us all the favour... just take it to posh areas, I wanna see some real fun... and do consider my recommendations... after all why should you guys have all the fun, we have our right to see it on Tv atleast, we also pay tax...

yar we pay 60% of the total i think we deserve bit more .. also dont you worry your turn will also come , who knows when but there will be dhuzz dhuzz in your home town sooner rather than later so we all will get our piece of action.

It is because you dont give ears to killings of big MQM member. What is meant by big MQM member first? Ever heard about Raza Haider?

Further, the present killings are consequent of PPP splitting up, have you heard Nabeel Gabol in recent days? Liyari gang war / peoples aman committee thugs have joined ANP to destabilize Karachi. They are not happy with MQM joined back PPP after restoration of local govt. system. Is that hard to understand?

raza haider died LAST YEAR!!! and in one year i can assure you alot of anp,ppp high leaders have been killed!

razahaider when he died karachi was closed down and he was buried in "shudaa" kabristan! i know very well i didn't go to work that day! karachi was standing still!!

please don't forget the burning and killing that happened after zulfiqar mirza said something to quaid!! not quaid-e-azam but quaid-e-tehrik!

Did he say something about their quaid? NO. That was Mr. bean who said something against their Quaid, but was there any burnings? NO. Get a life mate. These PPP thugs are distributing parchis to businessmen community, if extortion money is not paid, they throw grenades, and even torched 50 motorcycles of poor people outside a factory few days back.

yar we pay 60% of the total i think we deserve bit more .. also dont you worry your turn will also come , who knows when but there will be dhuzz dhuzz in your home town sooner rather than later so we all will get our piece of action.

aren't you deprived of jobs according to your claim(hence the creation of muhajir quami movement & the waderas & jagirdaras depriving). if you are how do you pay 60% taxes of pakistan? and dhuuz dhuuz will happen anywhere MQM and ANP go!

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Did he say something about their quaid? NO. That was Mr. bean who said something against their Quaid, but was there any burnings? NO. Get a life mate. These PPP thugs are distributing parchis to businessmen community, if extortion money is not paid, they throw grenades, and even torched 50 motorcycles of poor people outside a factory few days back.

Why

??????????? didn't you just say that ppp thugs burnt and killed people when BB died! i replied sayign well that was BB dying but just a word against altaf bhai and burning and looting and killing was started in karachi! hence point is PPP and MQM are identitcal twins when it comes to burning looting and killing!

MQM called Imran Zani did his supporters burn and loot? they called nawaz ganja did his supporters burn or loot and kill??

raza haider died LAST YEAR!!! and in one year i can assure you alot of anp,ppp high leaders have been killed!

razahaider when he died karachi was closed down and he was buried in "shudaa" kabristan! i know very well i didn't go to work that day! karachi was standing still!!

Farooq Baiq was killed few days back. Ooh, at least you came out from glass house of 'NO ONE'. Well if I search for more of their leaders I know the figure will surely increase. But wait, you are of the opinion that Just balochis and pathans are getting killed? Thats the joke of the year.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

??????????? didn't you just say that ppp thugs burnt and killed people when BB died! i replied sayign well that was BB dying but just a word against altaf bhai and burning and looting and killing was started in karachi! hence point is PPP and MQM are identitcal twins when it comes to burning looting and killing!

MQM called Imran Zani did his supporters burn and loot? they called nawaz ganja did his supporters burn or loot and kill??

Oooh bhai, when did ZM said anything against Altaf Hussain? When IK said against AH, when Ch. Nisar said against AH, was there any burning or looting?

Farooq Baiq was killed few days back. Ooh, at least you came out from glass house of 'NO ONE'. Well if I search for more of their leaders I know the figure will surely increase. But wait, you are of the opinion that Just balochis and pathans are getting killed? Thats the joke of the year.

ok you want lashoun ki siyasat then here you go:

PPP leader among five killed in Karachi | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

AMir shah PPP PIA head killed

Sindh – Ex-MP and PPP’s senior leader Waja Karim Dad Baloch shot dead in Karachi | Indus Asia Online Journal (iaoj)

wajah karim dad baloch killed!

all you have is raza haroon a year ago? (that could be killed by your own people like imran farooq was in UK)!!

and baig was he killed in this recent killings?????

i assure you a few high end MQM leaders will soon be killed because PPP & ANP will retaliate for killing of its supporters by MQM!

I dont know if you pay 60 % of the total tax collection... but you sure having a good time...

ok you want lashoun ki siyasat then here you go:

PPP leader among five killed in Karachi | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

AMir shah PPP PIA head killed

Sindh – Ex-MP and PPP’s senior leader Waja Karim Dad Baloch shot dead in Karachi | Indus Asia Online Journal (iaoj)

wajah karim dad baloch killed!

all you have is raza haroon a year ago? (that could be killed by your own people like imran farooq was in UK)!!

and baig was he killed in this recent killings?????

i assure you a few high end MQM leaders will soon be killed because PPP & ANP will retaliate for killing of its supporters by MQM!

So as per you Aamir shah was killed by MQM? then why PPP workers beat Najami Alam and Saeed Ghani after Amir shah got killed. Brother, he was killed due to ethnic tensions within Peoples Unity.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Oooh bhai, when did ZM said anything against Altaf Hussain? When IK said against AH, when Ch. Nisar said against AH, was there any burning or looting?

apki yadasht bohat kamzoor hai yeh lejiyaay:

Karachi violence: Protesters disperse after full day’s rampage – The Express Tribune

Read my post again. Aray bhai main keh raha hoon keh ZM nay kab 'Altaf Hussain' kay khilaaf biyaan dia tha? ZM nay poori qaum ko gali di thi. Aur jab IK nay AH kay against statement di thi aur jab Ch. Nisar nay AH kay khilaaf statement di thi, koi jilao gherao nahi hua tha...

That was response for your wrong observation that 'ZM said against their Quaid not Quad e Azam'. and you are posting the links of consequent burnings of ZM statement.

8-19-2011_153315_1.gif

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

8-19-2011_153308_1.gif

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

this country is not safe in the hands of Politicians ... Martial Law ??

Back
Top Bottom