What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

why Namaz-e-jinaza of three dudes killed from liaquat abad is being shown live ? I mean more than 1000 have died... why particularly these three? who are they ? MNAs ?

If we are wishing for an all out civil war , well looking at the present scenario so much blood is spilt that we are not million miles away

I am looking forward for it... I hope they fix some camera and live telecast facility is installed for the rest of us to see some live Action !!! :pop:

I pray that Zardari and Gilani's children will be gunned down as well or abducted and then tortured to death. These politician scums sitting in Islamabad are enemies of Pakistan.

I pray that Zardari and Gilani's children will be gunned down as well or abducted and then tortured to death. These politician scums sitting in Islamabad are enemies of Pakistan.

What will happen then? their supporters / followers will come out and will torch public property..... Aaah, meray bhai ki car bhi jala di thi jab BB shaheed hoi thee, zakham hara bhara kar diya..

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

1067.gif

^^^ Police says, it know everything, but their tongues / hands / even tools are tied up...

What the hell?

why Namaz-e-jinaza of three dudes killed from liaquat abad is being shown live ? I mean more than 1000 have died... why particularly these three? who are they ? MNAs ?

HEY I dont want to see Namaz-e-janaza, I want to see some live amo being fired... :pop:
hollywood ki movies bhi ab tou bekar lagti hain....live ka chaska jo par giya hai...

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

^^^ Police says, it know everything, but their tongues / hands / even tools are tied up...

What the hell?

We would not mind if police joins the party too, three pol parties fighting and killing, and fourth state licensed guns joins would spice up things...No ?

When I was living in Karachi 20 years ago, we always used to hear of violence in faraway places like lyari, malir, korangi etc.

Looks like nothing much has changed...

8-19-2011_153293_1.gif

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

8-19-2011_153300_1.gif

HEY I dont want to see Namaz-e-janaza, I want to see some live amo being fired... :pop:
hollywood ki movies bhi ab tou bekar lagti hain....live ka chaska jo par giya hai...

That was pretty rude Leader. People are getting killed there and you dont want to see Janaza rather you want see living firing to enjoy? Is it fun for you..... :tdown:

I am looking forward for it... I hope they fix some camera and live telecast facility is installed for the rest of us to see some live Action !!! :pop:

Yes i can understand the curiosity keep up the prayers in the holy month who knows it might come true.

234848-khifuneralrashidajmeri-1313737483-703-640x480.jpg

KARACHI: Eleven people were gunned down in various parts of Karachi on Friday, raising the death toll of the recent spate of violence in the last 24 hours to 42.
Most of the killings have been reported in the southern Lyari neighbourhood, a PPP stronghold infested by powerful criminal gangs.
Karachi’s worst-affected areas are impoverished and heavily populated neighbourhoods where most of the criminal gangs are believed to be hiding.
The independent Human Rights Commission of Pakistan said 800 people have been killed in Karachi so far this year, compared with 748 in 2010.

The bodies bore signs of torture and were stuffed in jute gunny bags.
The old Karachi area and adjoining neighbourhoods of Lyari, Manghopir, Shershah, Saeedabad, Maripur and Muhajir Goth remain disturbed.
However, traders vowed to resume business and expressed frustration at the security situation in the city.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

235073-WassanAPP-1313744579-901-640x480.jpg

KARACHI: Sindh Home Minister Manzoor Wassan on Friday said that all political parties in Karachi had a stock of weapons and the people to use them, but they were all on the same page when it came to restoring peace in the city.
(Read: Parties react: Political rhetoric heats up as violence spikes again)
Wassan was speaking to the media in Islamabad before attending a meeting summoned by President Asif Ali Zardari on the law and order situation in Karachi.
The home minister ruled out deployment of the army to control the ongoing violence.
He said positive results will be seen in the coming days regarding law and order in the city.

That was pretty rude Leader. People are getting killed there and you dont want to see Janaza rather you want see living firing to enjoy? Is it fun for you..... :tdown:

if you ask me, I dont want to see namaz-e-janaza, it aint fun, I wanna see live action... dhuzz dhuzz... :guns:
everwhere people die, by this ration of killing 1500 in 8 months, hollaaaa !!! you will have more dead in 10 years than being killed by the terrorists....

(what else do you want to me to say ??? I just got my nerves breakdown)

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Yes i can understand the curiosity keep up the prayers in the holy month who knows it might come true.

yup, miracles do happen, this is obvious coming... but I just want to have some cameras installed, and some interview with these target killers, or in room slaughter of the opponent ethnicity would be highly rated for the rest of us..

Back
Top Bottom