What's new

KARACHI:Trainee nurse raped, burnt to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
History indeed is history. The only thing here is the use of uncalled for words by you.

History do not use words like namak haram etc etc. History clearly mentions the action.
Namak haram very well expresses their actions.

Aooo... lo... karr lo baat..... don't believe everything you read........ beta, it wasn't Afghans in Kashmir, they were were Pakistani tribes. They did an amazing job, it was the Armed forces and politicians that fell short of consolidating a victory. Just like 1965. You are not a historian, nor did you have a chat with people who were alive, and in command at that time. So best would be to shut your trap.

Btw, who would you've preferred to be the spearhead of such a campaign? Karachi walay? Beta, apna moonh' havva mein rapid-fire karnay say pehlay soch liyya karro! :mad:
I am not a Karachi wala so I don't give it a hoot.

This was a progressive society before these Afghans ruined it. Curse on Zia for inviting these barbarians in our country, and curse on the successive Pakistani governments for allowing these dacoits to ruin the country.

Afghans may have played a part but i am sorry to say go to any rural part of Pakistan and see the behaviour of men towards women. This particular issue has little to do with Afghans and more to do with oppression, illiteracy and ignorance.

With that statement, you lost any remaining respect I'd ever have for you. Congratulations, you have been relegated to a spot below @Zarvan. :mad:

@Aeronaut. Send him for a medical check up. I'll pay all the expenses. I think his father was a general, no wonder we are messed up from within. DEEEEEEEP within.

Thats why i say women should be in their homes..........Outside world is no place for them.

Who ever you are. You're nothing but a fool for passing such off the cuff remarks.

I am not a Karachi wala so I don't give it a hoot.

With that statement, you lost any remaining respect I'd ever have for you. Congratulations, you have been relegated to a spot below @Zarvan. :mad:

@Aeronaut. Send him for a medical check up. I'll pay all the expenses. I think his father was a general, no wonder we are messed up from within. DEEEEEEEP within.

Who ever you are. You're nothing but a fool for passing such off the cuff remarks.
Yeh, says who.

I just need to find out who he is, and I'll pile dirt as high as K2.

History indeed is history. The only thing here is the use of uncalled for words by you.

History do not use words like namak haram etc etc. History clearly mentions the action.

Aooo... lo... karr lo baat..... don't believe everything you read........ beta, it wasn't Afghans in Kashmir, they were were Pakistani tribes. They did an amazing job, it was the Armed forces and politicians that fell short of consolidating a victory. Just like 1965. You are not a historian, nor did you have a chat with people who were alive, and in command at that time. So best would be to shut your trap.

Btw, who would you've preferred to be the spearhead of such a campaign? Karachi walay? Beta, apna moonh' havva mein rapid-fire karnay say pehlay soch liyya karro! :mad:

Yes the contribution of the Pukhtoon Tribes were immense ! :)

But there were some instances of rapes & pillages by some of them too - They might have been vastly blown out of proportion by the Indians because they wanted to appear like the Knights in Shinning Armor as well annotated by the book The Untold Story of the People of Azad Kashmir by Christopher Snedden (It was pretty much an unbiased account because it was well-referenced & he took Pakistanis to task quite a few times as well) - but the instances of pillaging & rape were still there ! :(

Negative for wrongful interpretation of historical facts. Go back home Indian.

Namak haram Afghans did not fight for Jinnah or Pakistan, they fought for the loot (as they have always done). Read Altaf Gouhar's "Ayub Khan key Das Sal". Namak haram Afghano key kartoot likhey hein us mein. One of the reason of the failure of the Operation Gibraltar was also what Afghans did to the Kashmiris and their women in the so-called Kashmir Liberation war of 1948. After that horrible experience, the Kashmiris were not ready to trust Pakistan, and actively spied against the infiltrating Pakistani commandos.

Dude, I can read VERY WELL between the lines. Now watch me.

@Spring Onion @Hyperion

Luffy has once again fooled you :azn:

It was about Jinnah vs Deoband and not Pakhtun vs Non Pakhtun

Chacha G, it was a WAR. Do you want me to put a number on number of rapes committed by SSG in BD? :D

I don't want to go where the facts lie buried deep. At the moment let's focus on our racist here.

Yes the contribution of the Pukhtoon Tribes were immense ! :)

But there were some instances of rapes & pillages by some of them too - They might have been vastly blown out of proportion by the Indians because they wanted to appear like the Knights in Shinning Armor as well annotated by the book The Untold Story of the People of Azad Kashmir by Christopher Snedden (It was pretty much an unbiased account because it was well-referenced & he took Pakistanis to task quite a few times as well) - but the instances of pillaging & rape were still there ! :(

Negative for wrongful interpretation of historical facts. Go back home Indian.

Dude, I can read VERY WELL between the lines. Now watch me.
Chalo, yeh bhi hona tha. Did angel Gabriel tell you that I am Indian? What do you know about me nothing. You have lost respect for abusing your title. Instead of giving negative ratings to an Afghan who is talking against our country, you gave it to me, because he called you in the name of ethnicity. Great.

@Aeronaut

@Spring Onion @Hyperion

I amazed, how easily people can be made fool in the name of ethnicity.

@Spring Onion @Hyperion

:) he is only fooling himself nothing else.

neither i tool it as any contest between Pukhtuns and Non Pukhtuns.

The ethnicity drowns at national level as well as international level.

There are NO Afghans but only Afghanistanis and Pakistanis when you cross the border.

Dude, those tribes were not Afghan. You disrespected thousands who died for this nation. I don't give a hoot about Afghans, however, I'll not tolerate blatant racist behavior. Do you want me to classify all Mohajirs / Baluchi's as terrorists for the sins of MQM/BLA?

NO.

@Aeronaut. Shove some historical sense into him. :D

Chalo, yeh bhi hona tha. Did angel Gabriel tell you that I am Indian? What do you know about me nothing. You have lost respect for abusing your title. Instead of giving negative ratings to an Afghan who is talking against our country, you gave it to me, because he called you in the name of ethnicity. Great.

@Aeronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom