What's new

KARACHI:Trainee nurse raped, burnt to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, those tribes were not Afghan. You disrespected thousands who died for this nation. I don't give a hoot about Afghans, however, I'll not tolerate blatant racist behavior. Do you want me to classify all Mohajirs / Baluchi's as terrorists for the sins of MQM/BLA?

NO.

@Aeronaut. Shove some historical sense into him. :D
Sad.

I amazed, how easily people can be made fool in the name of ethnicity.

It is not even "ethnicity" !!! Our Resident Pakhtoons do not own Afghans !!! I remember having an argument with @Spring Onion . I was saying that Afghan Refugees are Pakistanis (as per TNT) and she was not willing to accept it ;)

Chacha G, it was a WAR. Do you want me to put a number on number of rapes committed by SSG in BD? :D

I don't want to go where the facts lie buried deep. At the moment let's focus on our racist here.
BB he is:crazy: wouldnt waste a moment pointing at things not needed in a debate at that time.....as if kashmiries are or were angels always!

Chacha G, it was a WAR. Do you want me to put a number on number of rapes committed by SSG in BD? :D

I don't want to go where the facts lie buried deep. At the moment let's focus on our racist here.

Oi don't shoot me ! :fie:

I'm simply stating that some of those atrocities gave our Enemy the opportunity to overshadow the sacrifices made by Pukhtoon Tribesmen & because we've never really been good at Counter-Propaganda, that myth got crystallized as the gospel truth through untiring repetition ! :(

BB he is:crazy: wouldnt waste a moment pointing at things not needed in a debate at that time.....as if kashmiries are or were angels always!

Who you calling 'crazy' ? :mad:

The very name Marshmallow means Crazy Person in Persian ! :crazy:

It is not even "ethnicity" !!! Our Resident Pakhtoons do not own Afghans !!! I remember having an argument with @Spring Onion . I was saying that Afghan Refugees are Pakistanis (as per TNT) and she was not willing to accept it ;)

two different things. Nationality is altogether a different thing then religion. All Jews are NOT Israelis.

Oi don't shoot me ! :fie:

I'm simply stating that some of those atrocities gave our Enemy the opportunity to overshadow the sacrifices made by Pukhtoon Tribesmen & because we've never really been good at Counter-Propaganda, that myth got crystallized as the gospel truth through untiring repetition ! :(
you stated them so many times dint you? what's the pointing in repeating it again and again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom