What's new

KARACHI:Trainee nurse raped, burnt to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes zaid hamid chamcha......jamiat-e-uelma islam had solid reasons for opposing "partitioning of muslims"........your jinnah baba chose an easy way and left 3 crores minority muslims at the mercy of hindus........JUI had islam in mind, while jinnah baba eyes were on throne of governor general of new country

And today there are 18 crore muslims living with hindus and sikhs and others in India. So the "mercy of hindus" as you put it wasn't such a bad thing for them.

(BTW nobody is at anybody's mercy in India, they are all equal citizens irrespective of their faith.)

@Pak-one

Before opening your filthy mouth against Jinnah and in Support of Deoband Mullahs , You should know that the so called Ulema and Mullahs of KPK sold their "Imaan" to British at a rate of ten-fifteen rupees a month (Diary of Sir Cunningham) It is really shameful how the British used these so-called devotees of Islam, followers of the Prophet, and inheritors of Namaz to serve their ends. And their entire faith was sold cheap.:

State of Confusion II

Then JUI and her supporters should go to India and help out the left over 3 carore Muslims who are at the mercy of Hindus? Why doing politics and enjoying diesel permits in Pakistan? So when are you going to India?

We are living on our lands since centuries, pakistan tou hamary upar nazil ho gaya....pakistan should be thankful to us that it has us.

We are living on our lands since centuries, pakistan tou hamary upar nazil ho gaya....pakistan should be thankful to us that it has us.

People like you? Naaaaaah

@Pak-one

Before opening your filthy mouth against Jinnah and in Support of Deoband Mullahs , You should know that the so called Ulema and Mullahs of KPK sold their "Imaan" to British at a rate of ten-fifteen rupees a month (Diary of Sir Cunningham) :

State of Confusion II

Non-sense aligarh and muslim league served british.....muslim league was created to show their loyalty to british raj...........while ulemas of deoband were anti-british , they realized that islam needs to reformed as british raj would create fitnas to confuse muslims.

jinnah was more british than british themselves

deobandis from rohilkhand , who were called hindostani fanatics by british, fought against brtish from 1849 to 1900 in torghar and surroundings......Do i even need to remind you the pashtun resistance against british?........

Here comes zaid hamid chamcha......jamiat-e-uelma islam had solid reasons for opposing "partitioning of muslims"........your jinnah baba chose an easy way and left 3 crores minority muslims at the mercy of hindus........JUI had islam in mind, while jinnah baba eyes were on throne of governor general of new country
JUI is unable to help 18 crores what will they now do to help remaining 22crores

Non-sense aligarh and muslim league served british.....muslim league was created to show their loyalty to british raj...........while ulemas of deoband were anti-british , they realized that islam needs to reformed as british raj would create fitnas to confuse muslims.

jinnah was more british than british themselves

Beta pehlay ja ker post parh phir a ker bakwas kerna Pakistan k khilaf .... Deobandis are traitors from day 1

Listen ahle-e-bidat you are talking non-sense against deobandis due to sectarian hatred

Listen Afghan , I don`t hate Deoband on sectarian basis , I hate them for their "kartoot" ... They were always anti Pakistan and they always will be

This is not the answer of my question. We were talking about 3 carore Muslims who were left on the mercy of Hindus. You will not complete the mission of JUI? Or diesel permit is more beloved than your oppressed Muslim brothers in India?

uska taika tou zaid hamid ney ley raka hey.........
I didnt mean that we were supposed to kill hindus, the idea of JUI was of religious harmony......islam tell us to preach islam to hindus, not kill or hate them......
Because of jinnah baba and muslim league politics, thanks to conspiracy of british, hindu-muslim tensions arose .....what can JUI do now genius? when 53 crores muslims are divided into three countries.

What else one can expect from namak haram Afghanis. It is only our heart to accommodate these namak harams, and allow them to live and prosper in Pakistan. If you were in India, and talked a word against India or Hindus, they would have skinned and hanged you on the India gate, and correctly so.
..........i would have been bashinda of afghania/pakhtunkhwa, we were always armed and dangerous folk, hindus were our serfs......did you forget that we fought against dogra and indian army in 1948 and liberated kashmir for your jinnah baba? be thankful to us.

Listen Afghan , I don`t hate Deoband on sectarian basis , I hate them for their "kartoot" ... They were always anti Pakistan and they always will be
Nope, you are motivated by speeches of those green-turbaned clowns who promote hatred against hanafis....and you also seem to be student of zaid hamid, a follower of yousaf kazab ,who himself belong to ahle-e-bidat and promote sectarian hate against deoabndis/hanafis

Last edited:
..........i would have been bashinda of afghania/pakhtunkhwa, we were always armed and dangerous folk, hindus were our serfs......did you forget that we fought against dogra and indian army in 1948 and liberated kashmir for your jinnah baba? be thankful to us.
Namak haram Afghans did not fight for Jinnah or Pakistan, they fought for the loot (as they have always done). Read Altaf Gouhar's "Ayub Khan key Das Sal". Namak haram Afghano key kartoot likhey hein us mein. One of the reason of the failure of the Operation Gibraltar was also what Afghans did to the Kashmiris and their women in the so-called Kashmir Liberation war of 1948. After that horrible experience, the Kashmiris were not ready to trust Pakistan, and actively spied against the infiltrating Pakistani commandos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom