What's new

KARACHI:Trainee nurse raped, burnt to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be wasting your time if you'll do so. Because I'm only enjoying as I'm fully aware of the truth and hidden secrets behind INDIA :)
i have done this b4 with other pdf posters
you are new
i can do that again if you want to know the real truth

are u aware 1 out 5 women are raped in Usa?

Rapist in the US wouldn't dare to rape someone on a busy street or on the public bus, that the big different between the US and India. India rapist grow up in a culture probably tolerent to rape and most of the passer by would turn a blind eye and walk away and act nothing ever happen.

This topic about rape, don't matter where rape happen or which country have the highest rape case per capita in the world. India rape case and this rape case is about women being rape by men, all I said India passenger on the bus allowed the raped to take place without any intervention from the passenger or the bus driver himself.
but no one actually allowed it
unless you are calling the rapists as the passengers

there were only 2 passengers..........they were the boy and the girl
the girl was gangraped
and the boy tried to fight and resist it and he was seriously injured
he was tied and beaten
the rapists hit his head with a rod and threw him outside

so,who was allowing the rape???????
lets get this straight

Why post individul cases of rape? Mind you I'm not saying push it under the carpet, but a decent size country has thousands of rape cases a year, are we going to discuss them all, and add what value?

Sorry for the victim, hope justice is done.

Rapist in the US wouldn't dare to rape someone on a busy street or on the public bus, that the big different between the US and India. India rapist grow up in a culture probably tolerent to rape and most of the passer by would turn a blind eye and walk away and act nothing ever happen.

Your ignorance must come from a culture tolerant of ignorance. Yes it is, so do not feel bad about it.

Lol... No sense in talking to idiots like you. Thats why local companies ditch people like you, and create employment for people from the developing world.
And the rape incident happened by night 11pm or 23.00 something in a bus, which had 6 friends riding in the city including the driver. And her friend got beaten when he tried to save.

Indian lucky the US government offer H1B visa so your kind can earn a slave wage then take away US citizen job. Your kind can't appreciate the US government provided your people for over 20 billions with trade surplus and your people turn around stick up to the U.S when your people have the chance.

Women are allowed to work in Islam but they should maintain their Hijab and try to find a work in which they have to deal less with men as for this case arrest the bastard ed and kill him public through most brutal way either throw him in front of hungry dogs or stone to death slowly and show it live so no other idiot thinks of raping and murdering a girl or any innocent @Skull and Bones @levina
You sound a lot evolved today.Atleast you agree to giving the freedom to work.
But then somebody like @Umair Nawaz thinks of putting women on house arrest.

oh so u increased my knowledge i thought only yr area was culprit. Now @levina i think u really need to start praying

What do I tell to a man who is still living in 1800s.

And thankfully "you are BANNED" :-)

oh so u increased my knowledge i thought only yr area was culprit. Now @levina i think u really need to start praying:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You are nor making any sense,Read my post 100 times and figure out what i wanted to say.

relax laly these indians open such threads to undermine us......So to make them defensive is to attack them in their own thread.

Remember the best Defence is the best offense.

I will rather advise u to pray for yr husband's long like otherwise if we dies they may burn u along with him........u know ''Satti''

Oh thank you for yr appreciation.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anything else?

You defend a position by using common sense. If I am not mistaken you have something to do with media in Islamabad. If all women are sitting at home how exactly does your job work? All men media? The only defense for this heinous act was showing your utmost disgust towards this incident and hope for the early capture and serious punishment of the perpetrators. Also pray that these incidents stop happening by these animals in Pakistan or India or anywhere else in the world. This is how you attack the poster of this news even if he does not have good intentions.

RIP.... Have some respect for that poor girl my friends...Lets not try figure out which country is best or worst... and start our usual measuring contest....

Thats why i say women should be in their homes..........Outside world is no place for them.

You are entitled to your views but it is a personal choice. You cant blame women for the act of men. In Islam Even men are asked to keep their gaze low whenever they see a women but i doubt that you have ever done that.

Women are allowed to work in Islam but they should maintain their Hijab and try to find a work in which they have to deal less with men as for this case arrest the bastard ed and kill him public through most brutal way either throw him in front of hungry dogs or stone to death slowly and show it live so no other idiot thinks of raping and murdering a girl or any innocent @Skull and Bones @levina
Do you recommend the same punishment for the TTP (alias JI/JUI) for abducting 200 over girls in Mengora alone, forcefully married them to TTP swines, who then raped them for as long as they kept them in their homes?

What punishment do you suggest for those who marry underage girls and destroy them both psychologically and physically? What punishment will you suggest for Mufti Mahmood (Fazal ur Rahman's father) who married a 15 years old girl when Mufti saheb was 60 years old?

Rape is horrible, but at-least it happens once or fewer times. Marrying a girl against her will is a rape far more horrible, which continues for the rest of her life.

Indian lucky the US government offer H1B visa so your kind can earn a slave wage then take away US citizen job. Your kind can't appreciate the US government provided your people for over 20 billions with trade surplus and your people turn around stick up to the U.S when your people have the chance.
you didnt answer me
does that mean,you are taking ur words back

You are entitled to your views but it is a personal choice. You cant blame women for the act of men. In Islam Even men are asked to keep their gaze low whenever they see a women but i doubt that you have ever done that.

I'm sure he lowers his gaze, albeit sloooowly...

Why post individul cases of rape? Mind you I'm not saying push it under the carpet, but a decent size country has thousands of rape cases a year, are we going to discuss them all, and add what value?

Sorry for the victim, hope justice is done.

Your ignorance must come from a culture tolerant of ignorance. Yes it is, so do not feel bad about it.

My claim of India tolerant base on fact, wasn't there public bus gang raped and no one cared to intervent and stop the rape to save the victim? This isn't me being an ignorant this base on a real life situation in India, I wasn't made my statement without proof.

My claim of India tolerant base on fact, wasn't there public bus gang raped and no one cared to intervent and stop the rape to save the victim? This isn't me being an ignorant this base on a real life situation in India, I wasn't made my statement without proof.
and what if no one knew that a girl was getting raped there
it was no public transport rather a school bus which used to run during day time

and the driver was driving it in a remote place where no one was there

either you dont know what the facts are or you are distorting them to make a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom