What's new

KARACHI:Trainee nurse raped, burnt to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
My claim of India tolerant base on fact, wasn't there public bus gang raped and no one cared to intervent and stop the rape to save the victim? This isn't me being an ignorant this base on a real life situation in India, I wasn't made my statement without proof.

You sure talk funny for an american ;)

Now try to read carefully, the bus was not public but a private bus and did not have any bystanders in it.

Now read that a hundred times more and see if it makes sense. Do not reply unless you have understood the complex statement I've made. OK?

You sure talk funny for an american ;)

Now try to read carefully, the bus was not public but a private bus and did not have any bystanders in it.

Now read that a hundred times more and see if it makes sense. Do not reply unless you have understood the complex statement I've made. OK?

You Indian have no shame and tried to distort fact from the real truth. What are you trying to hide?

Hey western do. you can bark as much as you can secondly if the girl married from her own choice you are no body to bark but you will continue to do so because you are nothing but a western slave and secondly she can re marry after 3 months of her iddat its your Hindu and slave mentality which needs to be changed other wise Islam has encouraged marriage even if the women is widow or not doesn't matter and as for TTP their was not TTP before 2007 a western slave like you Musharraf betrayed Tribal areas and Muslims mass murdered Tribals and also gave bases to west to kill Muslims and in 2007 TTP was formed to take revenge of their loved ones Mr so you first killed them and yes in revenge they can't kill innocents but I don't expect any thing human from those who were killed by their own state that too on order from Kafirs but a western ................. like you can never understand because you are always too busy in eating the shit of your master USA @Pak-one @RazPaK
Keep exposing, we are enjoying.

Manhoos stop barking against mufti mahmood, the iblees in your avatar speaks volumes about you.......
Try to counter my arguments without using the language you speak at home.

Keep exposing, we are enjoying.
Yes you western pet have been exposed right now @Pak-one don't waste time on these western paid pets they will sell anything for dollars they are born to be sold

Try to counter my arguments without using the language you speak at home.
This is the only language a ............ like you deserve

Manhoos stop barking against mufti mahmood, the iblees in your avatar speaks volumes about you.......

Is it the same Manhoos traitor Mufti Mehmood who said : "We were not involved in the sin of making of Pakistan" ???

Yes you western pet have been exposed right now @Pak-one don't waste time on these western paid pets they will sell anything for dollars they are born to be sold

This is the only language a ............ like you deserve
Itna ghussa? Bhai saadi si baat poochi hey, TTP-shariat ka masla samajh kar samjha do. Moulvi ka to kaam hi samjhana hey, yeh galam galoch kyon?

@Zarvan I am curious what is the meaning of your avatar and your username??

Is it the same Manhoos traitor Mufti Mehmood who said : "We were not involved in the sin of making of Pakistan" ???

Here comes zaid hamid chamcha......jamiat-e-uelma islam had solid reasons for opposing "partitioning of muslims"........your jinnah baba chose an easy way and left 3 crores minority muslims at the mercy of hindus........JUI had islam in mind, while jinnah baba eyes were on throne of governor general of new country

Here comes zaid hamid chamcha......jamiat-e-uelma islam had solid reasons for opposing "portioning of muslims"........your jinnah baba chose an easy way and left 3 crores minority muslims at the mercy of hindus........JUI had islam in mind, while jinnah baba eyes were on throne of governor general of new country
Then JUI and her supporters should go to India and help out the left over 3 carore Muslims who are at the mercy of Hindus? Why doing politics and enjoying diesel permits in Pakistan? So when are you going to India?

Last edited:
It is the infamous(to us Kaffirs) Black Banner or the Black Standard heralding the coming of Mahdi. Used for Islamism and Jihadism. The image is small - I see the Shahada written on it. :coffee:
The man on horse over the earth signifies the victory of Islam through Jihad by the sword if necessary.

Zarvan is a Parsi name - not sure why he kept it. :laugh:
I dont know why but his avatar attracts me.

Here comes zaid hamid chamcha......jamiat-e-uelma islam had solid reasons for opposing "portioning of muslims"........your jinnah baba chose an easy way and left 3 crores minority muslims at the mercy of hindus........JUI had islam in mind, while jinnah baba eyes were on throne of governor general of new country

Yes the Mullahs had a solid reason to oppose Jinnah !!! ........ MONEY :lol:

Late Rafiullah Shehab writing in “The Nation” (September 11, 2001) stated: “Mr M. A. H. Ispahani, a close associate of the Quaid, who was present on the occasion writes about this important meeting in his famous book ‘The Quaid-e-Azam, as I Knew Him’ as under: ‘In course of the Parliamentary Board meeting at Lahore, I remember Mufti Kifayatullah and Maulana Hussain Ahmad Madni supporting Mr Jinnah and welcoming his move to bring the Muslim League in the arena of live politics but on the last day, one of these men of learning put forth the suggestion that to ensure success of the Muslim League as a party in the polls, effective and relentless propaganda would be necessary and for this purpose, (the ulema) of Deoband would place their machinery at the League’s disposal on the condition that the cost of the propaganda be borne by the League. At that time League was not in a position to arrange the required funds which disappointed the Maulanas and they drifted in the direction of the Hindu Congress.’ (Pages 23, 24.)

Historian Ashiq Hussain Batalvi also notes in his book “Allama Iqbal Kay Akhri Do Saal”, the inclination of the pro-Congress religious parties in Punjab to lend support to the Muslim League only if the funds were forthcoming.

William Gould in his book "Hindu Nationalism and the Language of Politics in Late Colonial India" writes "Congress donated Rs. 35000 to Muslim Parliamentary Board for elections ....."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom