What's new

KARACHI:Trainee nurse raped, burnt to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the same thing I want you to understand that truth does not changes by irrelevant excuses and lame facts.
and who is giving the excuse here????

you are calling a fact lame :crazy:

A bus full of passenger and allowed a gang raped then stuck a metal pipe up a women vagina that much say it all about the tolerant with India rape culture.

Telling the guy, whose country is the rape capital of this world. hell even mens are not safe in America. Guess this guy would have been raped by mens 5 times a week :P
A terrible incident. Hope the perperators get death .

Rip....
Sad incident......

Telling the guy, whose country is the rape capital of this world. hell even mens are not safe in America. Guess this guy would have been raped by mens 5 times a week :P
A terrible incident. Hope the perperators get death .

In the U.S people will step in and beat the shit out of the rapist that try to rape someone on the public bus on the daylight, there wasn't such a case with India, highest tolerant for the rapist.

You can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen, rape happen everywhere in this planet but India is the only nation so blatantly gang raped a woman acccompany with her boyfriend on the bus and you said no passenger on the bus just the rapist and their victim. Are you trying to hide your shame?
again reported for off topic

on the post
you said a bus full of passengers allowed the rape
actually the truth is none did
only the boy friend was there,he tried to fight and was seriously injured
and the rest men on the bus,they were all the culprits

no i am not hiding
i know rapes happen everywhere
even right now,i can prove it to you with facts that rapes per capita is siimilar in Pak but you wont comment there bcoz you arent against rape rather u r against India and commenting negative gives you immense pleasure

dont go off topic again

and who is giving the excuse here????

you are calling a fact lame :crazy:
Is that what they teach you in your Pakistan?? India is one of the countries where rapes per capita is lowest in the world.And in case you didnt knew Pakistan is the worst place for women in South Asia.
^
You should remember your words. :) "INDIA IS ONE OF THE COUNTRIES WHERE RAPERS PER CAPITA IS THE LOWEST. hahaha i cant stop laughing :D thanks dude you made my day.

In the U.S people will step in and beat the shit out of the rapist that try to rape someone on the public bus on the daylight, there wasn't such a case with India, highest tolerant for the rapist.
are u aware 1 out 5 women are raped in Usa?

Is that what they teach you in your Pakistan?? India is one of the countries where rapes per capita is lowest in the world.And in case you didnt knew Pakistan is the worst place for women in South Asia.
^
You should remember your words. :) "INDIA IS ONE OF THE COUNTRIES WHERE RAPERS PER CAPITA IS THE LOWEST. hahaha i cant stop laughing :D thanks dude you made my day.
you want me to give facts and compare it with Pak
shall I????
u want me to do that????

Women are allowed to work in Islam but they should maintain their Hijab and try to find a work in which they have to deal less with men as for this case arrest the bastard ed and kill him public through most brutal way either throw him in front of hungry dogs or stone to death slowly and show it live so no other idiot thinks of raping and murdering a girl or any innocent @Skull and Bones @levina
oh chacha dont try to be rational with these creatures...That is their blind spot they cant understand it.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

again reported for off topic

on the post
you said a bus full of passengers allowed the rape
actually the truth is none did
only the boy friend was there,he tried to fight and was seriously injured
and the rest men on the bus,they were all the culprits

no i am not hiding
i know rapes happen everywhere
even right now,i can prove it to you with facts that rapes per capita is siimilar in Pak but you wont comment there bcoz you arent against rape rather u r against India and commenting negative gives you immense pleasure

dont go off topic again

This topic about rape, don't matter where rape happen or which country have the highest rape case per capita in the world. India rape case and this rape case is about women being rape by men, all I said India passenger on the bus allowed the raped to take place without any intervention from the passenger or the bus driver himself.

you want me to give facts and compare it with Pak
shall I????
u want me to do that????

You'll be wasting your time if you'll do so. Because I'm only enjoying as I'm fully aware of the truth and hidden secrets behind INDIA :)

Lol... No sense in talking to idiots like you. Thats why local companies ditch people like you, and create employment for people from the developing world.
And the rape incident happened by night 11pm or 23.00 something in a bus, which had 6 friends riding in the city including the driver. And her friend got beaten when he tried to save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom