What's new

Karachi to be shut down if nationality not granted to MQM Chief

Old Navigator

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD- The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) staged a walkout from the Senate against non-issuance of Pakistani identity card and passport to the party Chief Altaf Hussain.
MQM Senator Tahir Mashadi said the government had not responded even a month after Hussain filed the application for his passport and ID card. He said officials of National Database and Regulatory Authority (NADRA) lied in the Senate's Standing Committee about not receiving Altaf Hussain's application. The Senator warned of closing down Karachi for a year if the government didn't issue the passport and ID card.

:closed::blah:

Karachi to be shut down for unlimited period, if nationality not granted to MQM Chief: Tahir Mashadi
http://www.nation.com.pk/national/1...-online/Politics+(The+Nation+:+Politics+News)
MQM threatens to shut down karachi for one year | The News Tribe

We should let him come and greet with a grenade.:agree:

No need for that MQM own members would be waiting for him. I guess hundreds, not to welcome him but to take revenge.
Does anyone knows why on the earth Altaf Hussain now need Pakistani ID and Passport and whats the real story behind it?

No need for that MQM own members would be waiting for him. I guess hundreds, not to welcome him but to take revenge.
Does anyone knows why on the earth Altaf Hussain now need Pakistani ID and Passport and whats the real story behind it?
he wants to contest for elections...is 1 yr too late :rofl:

Seriously? Taking Karachi as hostage and then crying they are victims? WTH is wrong with them? Gainday kay sir par itnay cases hain he should just go straight to hell...non stop flight!

Bhai is feeling heat from his new Refuge.

Bhai should be seeking an Indian Passport.

If Bhai had any Sharam or Ghairat, he should drown himself in his Bathtub.

But unfortunately Bhai has neither any SHARAM nor any Ghairat.

Last edited:
haters aside, for sake of this country and poor people of pakistan i hope MQM gets to the top, pakistan needs good professional people to run it, there is not a better group to run this country than MQM

haters will hate it first when things start functioning and reforming, they will eventually become MQM fans

i hope MQM becomes the movement it always was

MQM always deserved to rule pakistan, it was and is the only party with a true concept of governance, who has sacrified a lot, has showed resilience, organisation, a systematic approach, has brought talented people, has made leaders, and the only party which always had a solid stance on national interests

MQM is the next level of politics altogether

punjabis are requested to put their taasub aisde and support MQM, we mohajirs wont mind if a punjabi becomes PM or whatever

Last edited:
Bhai ko anay dein, aik baar jaley ga Karachi phir sab set kardeinge.

haters aside, for sake of this country and poor people of pakistan i hope MQM gets to the top, pakistan needs good professional people to run it, there is not a better group to run this country than MQM

haters will hate it first when things start functioning and reforming, they will eventually become MQM fans

MQM always deserved to rule pakistan, it was and is the only party with a true concept of governance, who has sacrified a lot, has showed resilience, organisation, a systematic approach, has brought talented people, has made leaders, and the only party which always had a solid stance on national interests

punjabis are requested to put their taasub aisde and support MQM, we mohajirs wont mind if a punjabi becomes PM or whatever

How can MURDEROUS THUGS and TARGET KILLERS who assassinate Political rivals be considered " Professionals " by any stretch of Imagination.

Unless you are talking about Professional Murderers, MQM has nothing to offer Pakistan other than MEAN MENTALITY.

Yes so whole country can indulge in riots. Excelent idea sir

HE WANTS TO ESCAPE FROM ENGLAND BEFORE HE IS SENT TO JAIL FOR 20 YEARS FOR MURDERING DR FAROOQ WHO WANTED TO ESTABLISH A RIVAL MURDER BHATTA COMPANY........MY INAAM PLEASE!

Back
Top Bottom