What's new

Karachi to be shut down if nationality not granted to MQM Chief

pakistan is definitely heading for the ice burg, when a pakistani can't have his basic right to be a pakistani and when we bring politics, and other issues to this very basic pakistani right, then my friends, honestly pakistan cannot work like this as one country i mean, if such discriminations happen then we all know where pakistan is heading, bengalis were the founders of pakistan, by our behaviour we made the most patriotic pakistanis as traitors, we never learned from our mistakes, same incident will happen if we dont correct our mind set and our behaviour

Well, that not the issue, the main issue is that why suddenly after years and years of expiry of his ID/Passport he need to be a patriotic Pakistan by having Pakistani ID/passport . Suddenly, he need Pakistani Passport/ID why?

The self-exiled MQM leader, who presently holds the British passport, had the expired copy of his Pakistani passport that was issued to him some 23 years back in 1991. His Pakistani ID card has also expired.

GoP can ask for the reasons before issuance new ID/Passport and they should ask!

pakistan is definitely heading for the ice burg, when a pakistani can't have his basic right to be a pakistani and when we bring politics, and other issues to this very basic pakistani right, then my friends, honestly pakistan cannot work like this as one country i mean, if such discriminations happen then we all know where pakistan is heading, bengalis were the founders of pakistan, by our behaviour we made the most patriotic pakistanis as traitors, we never learned from our mistakes, same incident will happen if we dont correct our mind set and our behaviour

This is what the altaf is hired for, his mission is to break Pakistan and nothing else. He never calls himself pakistani instead he is calling himself mahajir. And he is putting hatered among all Pakistanis.
Secondly he should be appreciating the operation against gangsters in Karachi instead he is against such operation. Which shows there is something fishy.

dekho bhai, when east pakistan became bangladesh, only then pakistanis realised that they had made a very big mistake, when we kept subjugating bengalis and called their leaders traitors, we were satisfied that we were doing the right thing

the things came out grim and half of the country broke

reason?, we sowed the seeds of hatred so much so, the most patriotic people bengalis who after getting butchered by west pakistan still call pakistan their home, even after their third generations, they respect pakistan? reason, the bengalis were the most patriotic pakistanis, but we sowed the seeds of hatred when we called them short, fish eaters, dark skinned and what not, so i tell all you people to look forward and stoping hating, okay, it will not do any good, and it will further divide pakistan, these are very sensitive matters and shouldn't be dealt so irresponsibly

pakistan is badly divided and we need unity not division, its a very sensitive period of pakistan, we are morally very divided, so we should unite and not divide

altaf hussain has huge following and it is mixed with ethnicity, so we should not stop any pakistani getting his basic right, if he wants to come he should be allowed and infact he should be supported in this manner, so he doesn't feel third class citizen

BHAI We all know that pakistan is divided And I personally believe that altaf don't want united Pakistan. Because each and every speech by altaf is anti pakistan and he instead of calling himself Pakistani, he calls himself mahajir. Correct me if I'm wrong, he also said in his previous speeches that we want our seperate province and may be later on seperate country. So that shows what he really wants. He don't want any peace he simply wants to divide a country. If he really wanted peace in Karachi then Karachi would have been peaceful long time ago.

65 saal se khali nafratain he paida ki hain, mohabbatain paida nahi ke hain, we should start accepting each other and accomodate each other and start considering each and every pakistani despite ethnicity, race, colour and religion as equal pakistanis, otherwise the result of break up of pakistan is already infront of us

ahmedi ke khilaf itni nafrat ki k woh mulk chor ke UK wagera shift ho gye, hazara waalon ko itna maara ke woh echare australia wagera shift ho gye, baloch ko itna maara ke azad baloch ka naara laga dya, hindus aur sikh india shift hone lage, aur ab aap politics, ethnicity peh nafratain phela rahe hain? to iska anjaam tau acha nahi hone waala na?

Aap Ko kis nay kaha hay Kay him logo nay hazara Kay logo Ko Mara. What proof do u have?
Aur rahi baat balocho ki, Afghanistan say Indians aur Americans hamaray balochi bahiyo Ko khatal kartay hain Takay wo balochi bahiyo Ko hamaray against kar sakain.

image.jpg

ap ko baatain samajh nahi arahe hain me ap ko kis tarha samjhaon?

bangalion ko bhi hum ne anti pakistan declare kya tha ke nahi? nafratain matt baida karo, altaf is a patriotic person and thats why he is coming to pakistan, everybody said that why he doesn't come to pakistan, now when he is coming, you people have a problem? abhi tau me nawaz shareef, zardari, aur bohut se logon peh fatwa jaari kerdon that he is anti pakistani

as i said we need to stop this hatred and start loving otherwise we already broke pakistan once by spreading this hatred and keeping doubt of one's patriotism and declaring ourselvs traitors
BHAI!
Nafratay hum nahi pha la rahay Nafratay to wo phala raha hay Jis Ko 20 Saal say Pakistan yaad nahi aya aur phir acha nak us Ko pakistan mey anay ki yaad satanay lagi

change your mind set beta change your mind set, hazara pakistan me hi marey na? pakistanion ne hi maara na? official hi na sahi, but pakistan failed to protect hazaras, hindus, qadianis, christians? balochs? sikhs etc

balochistan me haalat ki zimmedari pakistan peh aate he, just got o balochistan and see their condition is worse than stone age, india aur hamsaya mumalik ne tau pakistanion me nafrat ko exploit kya, jo aap nafrat yahan phela rahe hain, us ko bhi kabhi india aur pakistan ka enemy exploit ker le ga, situation tau hum ne hi develop ki na nafratain paida kerke

mohabbatain paida kerte tau dushman bhi kuch na ker pata

sahi k ghalat keh raha hn main?
. Pakistan mey siraf balochi aur hazara Kay log nahi martay bulkay Ab tak 60000 Pakistanis bomb blast may mar chukay hain. Agar koye bomb blast hazara may ho iska mat lab yeh nahi Kay hum in Ko mar rahay hain. Bulkay hum sab terrorism ki HIT LIST may hain.

Heya,

Enjoy

Qaid-e Chutiya, Altaf Hussain.

Sorry bro YouTube is banned in pakistan.

Funny thing is that MQM haters believe when he comes, something bad is going to happen to him, while MQM supporters believe that when he comes then he will suddenly solve all social problems afflicting the country.
LOL. Nothing like that will happen. Even if he comes, he will be guaranteed a safe return and once in Pakistan he will just act like all the leaders there. Big talk but no work accomplished. Just like all the other political parties in Pakistan MQM will still be there, Pakistan will still be having the same problems, the leaders will keep lying, public will keep believing and voting for them. Nothing is going to change.

Iss to Pakistan wapis anaa yaad agaaya, laanti kaheen kaa.

What else can MQM do other than threaten to shut down Karachi? Its important to call this bluff.

Back
Top Bottom