What's new

Karachi to be shut down if nationality not granted to MQM Chief

no possibility can be ruled out. MI6 wants to eliminate him and blame goes to you know whom, as usual. All commotion in Karachi, economic activity comes to a halt. Billions of property destroyed. They shed their liability and we pay the bill. lol
And hence the one that shall not be named (lol) dont want him in Pakistan. The bogyman of the west. :D

As I said in one of my earlier post on the forum. MQM is the only party which has acumen to emerge as a national party. It is very well organised and majority is educated. However, political wing has lesser weight then other. If it can remove few hindrances it will emerge as a national party and no wonder may become the ruling party as well.
Hindrances
1. Peeri Muridi
2. The name MQM
3. The heavy weight wing

ID and passport to any born pakistani cannot be denied. Provided a copy of previous passport on which last travel out of Pakistan was made is produced along with any old ID. However, it is necessary to investigate that on what grounds Pakistan's nationality was surrendered in first place, if it was surrendered. In case nationality was surrendered then it is prerogative of GOP to reissue nationality or not. Especially under the circumstances when dual nationality is permissible under constitution.
he never surrendered , his pakistani nationality!

Let me throw in a small conspiracy, may be they want him to be in Pakistan when they eliminate him. So the establishment can be blamed. And what was not achieved during mirs shenanigans can be doubled with guaranteed results.
or maybe establishment wants him, back for unknown reasons?
if zardari can be made, president of pakistan , why cant be him, maybe interm?

he never surrendered , his pakistani nationality!

or maybe establishment wants him, back for unknown reasons?
if zardari can be made, president of pakistan , why cant be him, maybe interm?
The day he is made anything in Pakistan and I have to call him my president. I swear I will burn my passport.

The day he is made anything in Pakistan and I have to call him my president. I swear I will burn my passport.
you never did when, zardari bern made president?
its just, more of proganda & its usge by the leader?
excuse me ,he is still, innocent when it comes to, the zardari & nawaz?

you never did when, zardari bern made president?
its just, more of proganda & its usge by the leader?
excuse me ,he is still, innocent when it comes to, the zardari & nawaz?
No one is innocent, and I did get kicked out of the Pakistani embassy quite a number of times for criticizing the churah zardari, and his donkey malach.

Every Pakistani got a Right to be given Civil ID & PP..... btw Escape from UK in making :)

No one is innocent, and I did get kicked out of the Pakistani embassy quite a number of times for criticizing the churah zardari, and his donkey malach.
so dont worry, keep your routine going on?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Every Pakistani got a Right to be given Civil ID & PP..... btw Escape from UK in making :)
same as escape from JEDDHA?:omghaha:

That was a great thing you did :tup:

I am with you, add to that chicken (bilawal) and sons and daughters of Nawaz Shareef

Are you a Pakistani?

“If I am not Pakistani then no one can claim that he is a Pakistani,” said the MQM chief.

MQM warns of Karachi lockdown if Altaf not issued NICOP, passport - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Coming One Step closer to shut down Karachi...Update 16May, 2014......

AH5.JPG
AH 1.JPG
AH 2.JPG
AH 4.JPG
AH3.JPG

Well, i never wanted to write this but...

I think you all would have recognized the priories of each and every political party i.e.

PML-N : To do something before the Imran Khan and Tahir-ul-Qari can over turn his government and to initiates the major development projects;

PPP: Reconciliations and reconciliation with various parties to ensure they get enough funds;

PTI/TUQ : To overrun/overturn the current corrupt government, which has no real mandate; and

MQM: To do anything and everything (including karachi shutdown) so that their leader(Mr. Alraf Hussain) can get Pakistani Passport and CNIC :omghaha:

Well, i never wanted to write this but...

I think you all would have recognized the priories of each and every political party i.e.

PML-N : To do something before the Imran Khan and Tahir-ul-Qari can over turn his government and to initiates the major development projects;

PPP: Reconciliations and reconciliation with various parties to ensure they get enough funds;

PTI/TUQ : To overrun/overturn the current corrupt government, which has no real mandate; and

MQM: To do anything and everything (including karachi shutdown) so that their leader(Mr. Alraf Hussain) can get Pakistani Passport and CNIC :omghaha:

unfortunately tax payers are ignored and are made to queue up for CNIC, Passports, etc; and in addition to that grease the palm as well.

All the MQM supporters should be sent back to india

Back
Top Bottom