What's new

Karachi to be shut down if nationality not granted to MQM Chief

All the MQM supporters should be sent back to india
sorry, its a wrong thinking, while not solving the problem?
why cant just he been givin bck his pasport, its simple?
its his right, & sorry 80% pakistanis came out of india, thier forefathers?
so then they all be denied thier , passports too?

Things getting uglier and uglier - update 16 May 2014

MQM 2.JPG

MQM.JPG

Meanwhile Federal Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar said in a press conference:

MQM 3.JPG
MQM 4.JPG
MQM 5.JPG
MQM 6.JPG

I don't get it, whats the big deal, the gov't should give this guy a passport and move on, I think this is just tactic to divert the attention from other issues:mad:

sorry, its a wrong thinking, while not solving the problem?
why cant just he been givin bck his pasport, its simple?
its his right, & sorry 80% pakistanis came out of india, thier forefathers?
so then they all be denied thier , passports too?
He took asylum not just migrated...but literally declared he is at a threat if he continues to live in Pakistan...thats how bold he is "leadership qualities" :rofl:

I don't get it, whats the big deal, the gov't should give this guy a passport and move on, I think this is just tactic to divert the attention from other issues:mad:
They dont want his filth in the country they are throwing their filth in :agree:

He took asylum not just migrated...but literally declared he is at a threat if he continues to live in Pakistan...thats how bold he is "leadership qualities" :rofl:

They dont want his filth in the country they are throwing their filth in :agree:
hahaha...They should give him the passport, I don't think Altaf will ever come to Pakistan... he has a lot cases pending and a lot of enemies

hahaha...They should give him the passport, I don't think Altaf will ever come to Pakistan... he has a lot cases pending and a lot of enemies
I think he should get a ticket directly to hell...non stop! Esp for his singing!! :sick:

i guss millions of pakistanis having asylums living in the west, even though most of them are fakes, but still they are pakistanis?
we are disscussing his right to get pakistani passport, not his leadership qualities?
any way being, a political leader doesnt means to be a mulla jaat, or a rambo?
& yes his life was in threat, in all kinds?
if you take out altaf hussian from MQM, this party will vanish, in the air?
you hate him or love him, he is the leader, thats it, even with his orthadox views?

Back
Top Bottom