What's new

Karachi to be shut down if nationality not granted to MQM Chief

MQM is a mafia organisation with a political wing. Murder, torture, racketeering and extortion are all day-to-day activities of MQM. Speaking something against MQM in Karachi can get you killed. It has "units" in every sector of Karachi just like a paramilitary organisation. These "units" act like enforcers (like "muscle" in mafia world) for MQM. These "units" were the ones that fired on and surrounded AAJ TV station and are responsible for the rioting and killing. Then there are "setups". These "setups" are compartmentalized like an intelligence operation and controlled directly from London (Altaf Hussain) and they have no communication with the political wing in Pakistan. These "setups" are used for political assassinations and target killing. Street vendors and shop owners have to pay protection money to MQM in their controlled areas just like a mafia protection racket. MQM government in Karachi means that the police is filled with these gangsters and they look the other way to these activities. People in MQM controlled areas that aren't supporters live in fear. There used to be a joke that don't say anything about MQM unless you want to end up dead and dumped in a sack.

So now we all know what these terrorists Na Malum Afrad are capable of doing & what kind of fire power they might have. Thank you DEMOCRAZY.

Terrorist Altaf & his band of Na malum afrad will start a new wave of terrorism in Karachi, if he comes back to Pakistan. Also I believe the reason why he wants to come to Pakistan is to save himself from possible arrest by UK police. As the gap is getting tighter on the fat bastard he is trying to escape UK.

bshit_meter.gif

I can uderstand Zardari the THUG and tout wajid providing every kind of favor to brother In bhatta collection,and money laundering, when ppp was in power, but lts beyond me to comprehend , why nawaz sharif needs mqm and Geo/Jang gangster mir shakeel ur peekdan?.Why the Govt does not put this shithead 'senator' behind bars before he 'closes down'the city of karachi?.

And you should also be extremely careful not to side with and incourage those who rant against Punjabis behind the cliché of establishment.Think in terms of good and bad.

I am doing exactly that, You are out of this thread.

We should let him come and greet with a grenade.:agree:

NooooooOOOO ... if some one killed this fat pig .... political pigs aka @ss holes call him shaheed .... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: .... we want natural painfull azaab for those politicians or publicly execution :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.

haters aside, for sake of this country and poor people of pakistan i hope MQM gets to the top, pakistan needs good professional people to run it, there is not a better group to run this country than MQM

haters will hate it first when things start functioning and reforming, they will eventually become MQM fans

i hope MQM becomes the movement it always was

MQM always deserved to rule pakistan, it was and is the only party with a true concept of governance, who has sacrified a lot, has showed resilience, organisation, a systematic approach, has brought talented people, has made leaders, and the only party which always had a solid stance on national interests

MQM is the next level of politics altogether

punjabis are requested to put their taasub aisde and support MQM, we mohajirs wont mind if a punjabi becomes PM or whatever

we dont want any mqm or any other pigy political parties to rule on us.... we want tough dictator to rule on Pakistan.... and let me remind u ... mojahirs have nothing to do with mqm... nor panjabi with pml a to z .... so keep aside ur mental illness ... for ur information i am mohajir too and live in karachi too and i love u too :smitten:

Altaf bhai should bravely face british authorities. Come on altafo, dont be a jackal
if brits had something, he wouldnt be free in london?
but he is clear like a crystal?
he is much, needed in pakistan?
may be caretaker PM, cause anyway he never, & will never run in any elections?
noora govt , just dont want him here?

quoting someone here

" the same MQM Rabita Committee which had been persistently saying that it didn’t want Altaf Hussain to return to Karachi for the fear of threat to his life has now taken up the stance for his return. Has Karachi become safe overnight or is it that the London is no more safe for him?"

Why was Nawaz not hanged for Hakeem Saeed's murder? Or are you one of these retards that believe MQM had Hakeem Saeed killed?

Perhaps, an idiotic comparison, but meh,,,, When they can kill walli babur for no reason, then why not Hakeem Saeed?

haters aside, for sake of this country and poor people of pakistan i hope MQM gets to the top, pakistan needs good professional people to run it, there is not a better group to run this country than MQM

haters will hate it first when things start functioning and reforming, they will eventually become MQM fans

i hope MQM becomes the movement it always was

MQM always deserved to rule pakistan, it was and is the only party with a true concept of governance, who has sacrified a lot, has showed resilience, organisation, a systematic approach, has brought talented people, has made leaders, and the only party which always had a solid stance on national interests

MQM is the next level of politics altogether

punjabis are requested to put their taasub aisde and support MQM, we mohajirs wont mind if a punjabi becomes PM or whatever
As I said in one of my earlier post on the forum. MQM is the only party which has acumen to emerge as a national party. It is very well organised and majority is educated. However, political wing has lesser weight then other. If it can remove few hindrances it will emerge as a national party and no wonder may become the ruling party as well.
Hindrances
1. Peeri Muridi
2. The name MQM
3. The heavy weight wing

ID and passport to any born pakistani cannot be denied. Provided a copy of previous passport on which last travel out of Pakistan was made is produced along with any old ID. However, it is necessary to investigate that on what grounds Pakistan's nationality was surrendered in first place, if it was surrendered. In case nationality was surrendered then it is prerogative of GOP to reissue nationality or not. Especially under the circumstances when dual nationality is permissible under constitution.

quoting someone here

" the same MQM Rabita Committee which had been persistently saying that it didn’t want Altaf Hussain to return to Karachi for the fear of threat to his life has now taken up the stance for his return. Has Karachi become safe overnight or is it that the London is no more safe for him?"
Look the question is not that he is coming back to Pakistan or not, the point is that to get a NID or a passport is a right of every Pakistani and for issuing those things somehow delaying by higher authorities.

Mi-5 giving him a safe passage to exit their country. They want to protect their "asset", yet do not want their country to be seen as a banana republic with some individuals being above the law. They basically don't want to jail their reliable asset. I'm not a big fan of Najam Sethi, but he exposed Altaf Bhai's real masters.
Let me throw in a small conspiracy, may be they want him to be in Pakistan when they eliminate him. So the establishment can be blamed. And what was not achieved during mirs shenanigans can be doubled with guaranteed results.

Let me throw in a small conspiracy, may be they want him to be in Pakistan when they eliminate him. So the establishment can be blamed. And what was not achieved during mirs shenanigans can be doubled with guaranteed results.
no possibility can be ruled out. MI6 wants to eliminate him and blame goes to you know whom, as usual. All commotion in Karachi, economic activity comes to a halt. Billions of property destroyed. They shed their liability and we pay the bill. lol

Back
Top Bottom