What's new

Karachi’s violence claims at least 10 lives

First and foremost Pakistan needs a tougher and tighter GUNS control LAW . I guess pakistan is on a verge where it must look back and decide what is to be done to make a better pakistan.

Biggest problem is that all major political parties in Karachi have armed gangsters roaming around the city and causing mayhem, in the current scenario its highly unlikely that either of the gangsters and criminals belonging to different political parties are going to back down, unfortunately with the prevailing circumstances the situation in Karachi is becoming out of control, The army may have to step in to restore law and order, conduct a targeted commando style operation to take out armed wings belonging to any political party.

And these gangster parties in a deadlock. thats why they cant leave the government and they cant renounce violence.

Irony in all this is that the government's first job is protection of life and property. If it fails to do that, it has no credibility and no reason to exist.

In 90’s everybody knew who were hurting Karachi it was none other than MQM, ANP, PPP & other political parties who were destroying the peace in Karachi, where as today to make it worse & create new fear in the hearts of people these same politicians have come up with a fake name & a new mask called TTP or Taliban. Whereas the people of Karachi already know the truth that who are doing all this & rented Baloch terrorists are also in the streets of Karachi killing educated patriotic Baloch who are against BLA, BLF & BSO (Bugti, Mari & Mengal).

The fact is only Pakistan Army should run Pakistan because only they can run & save Pakistan today. There is no point of having useless & dead politicians sitting in Islamabad doing nothing for country other than corruption, hurting Pakistan & doing nothing for the Provinces of Pakistan.

Balochistan people are demanding for Pak Army to come & help the people, Sindh Province want Pak Army to come in, Khyber Pakhtun wants Pakistan Army to stay, Gilgit is demanding for Pak Army to stay, Azad Kashmir people want Pak Army to stay because of Indian shelling & Indian Army terrorism in the region & many people in Punjab want Pak Army. The whole of Pakistan has had enough of the corrupt Democracy.

Once they are done killing "enough" people and the people turn on their own sectarian parties, these leaders will sit down with each other and discuss terms of peace and deweaponization. Now how many dead are " enough" before that happens? I leave that up to them to decide.

82 killed in Pakistan's Karachi over last two days.
By Misbah Saba Malik (Xinhua)
09:54, November 12, 2012

ISLAMABAD, Nov. 11 (Xinhua) -- At least 30 people were killed and several others including a local journalist were injured in separate incidents of firing in Pakistan's southern port city of Karachi over the last two days, bringing the death toll to 82 over the week, local media and police said.

The recent wave of violence hit the city few days before the advent of Islamic holy month Muharram when the sectarian confrontation between the Shia and Sunni Muslims aggravates and hundreds of people are gunned down almost every year.

Fayyaz Laghari, Inspector General (IG) Sindh police said that most of the target killings in the city are based on sectarian confrontation between Shia and Sunni Muslims. He said that a third force is also hatching conspiracies to deteriorate law and order situation by airing the anti-Shia and Sunni emotions among the orthodox believers of both sects.

On Sunday, at least three people were shot dead by unidentified people on the basis of sectarian confrontation.

On Saturday night, six Sunni students were killed and five others were injured when some unknown attackers riding motorbikes opened fire at them near a seminary in the city.

According to local media reports, an estimated of 20 people were targeted in sectarian attacks during the week, but police and other law enforcement agencies failed to control the situation.

Apart from sectarian attacks, at least 12 people were killed on the basis of political and ethnic clashes.

At least seven activists of Urdu speaking political party MQM, two of Sindhi speaking party PPP and three of Pashto speaking party ANP were killed during separate incidents of violence across the city.

Four traders were also targeted in various area of the city during the week. The businessmen community of the city protested against the worsening law and order situation and demanded army to take control of Karachi.

More police and rangers force had been deployed in the affected areas but the law and order situation is still not under control in the city.

Talking to media, police chief of Karachi said that they don't have enough force to restore peace in the city. He said that about 11,000 policemen are working in over 100 police stations in the city, which are not enough to control the 20 million people in the city.

He said that in their limited resources, they are trying their best to curb lawlessness in the area.

82 killed in Pakistan's Karachi over last two days - People's Daily Online

80 Killed in just 2 days!!!. Karachi must be in Anarchy. Karachi being the financial capital, this is not good for Pakistan's economy.

I ask you again. Where is the drama queen sitting in London? Why is he not making strong statements like he did when Malala was attacked?

Why are his followers not coming up on TV and condemning these attacks? Where is a call for another referendum?

I don't know what they will do when in power. But obviously I will criticize the ones in the govt as it is their responsibility to maintain law and order in which they failed completely. And I will vote for someone else who are not in the govt. JI or PTI or Republicans or whatever.

Try to come up with something logical my friend.

JI had a lot of fun in Karachi before MQM was formed. Old folks would remember, I was'nt born then but I know enough to hate them. If PTI was an option i'd vote for them, but IF; sadly they arent here
ANP was also in the govt till few months ago. So they are just like MQM or PPP.
Sarcasm.

I ask you again. Where is the drama queen sitting in London? Why is he not making strong statements like he did when Malala was attacked?

Why are his followers not coming up on TV and condemning these attacks? Where is a call for another referendum?

I think the gaylord sitting in President house is also to blame, as well as the fatso in Afghanistan

Guys, check this out ! This is Funny !

Malik blames ‘invisible force’ for disrupting peace in Karachi, Quetta

ISLAMABAD: Minister for Interior Rehman Malik on Monday said that an ‘invisible force’ was engaged in disrupting peace in Karachi and Quetta on sectarian basis, but it would not succeed in its negative plans against the country.

Speaking to media representatives after a meeting with religious ulema (clerics) belonging to different schools of thoughts, Malik said that there was no sectarian clash in the two cities but ‘some enemies of the country’ were trying to give it a sectarian colour.

The law enforcement agencies are gathering information and soon the names of those, who are indulged in such negative activities, will be revealed, he added.

He said that the basic objective of meeting ulema was to formulate a strategy to control law and order situation, especially during Muslim holy month of Muharram.

Announcing the decisions taken during the meeting, Maulana Hanif Jalandhari said that all the ulema will play a positive role for the promotion of religious harmony during Muharram and will avoid hurting sentiments of people belonging to different schools of thought. .....

Read all at Malik blames

These PPP doggy !

Some one ask the minister, if the Force is invisible, How come you know of it ?

Just another lame attempt to confuse people and keep playing this game of death.

Oh boi... your financial capital seems to be at war with its own self.

What's happening guys?

Why can't gunship helicopters just bombard 9.0 for once ! :hitwall:

Its due to strong Shia establishment, 5 to 7 innocent students are being continuously targeted by Shia terrorist organization on daily basis, but I don't see any sincere reporting on this major issue, but no doubt locals are acknowledging this painful behavior of our security agencies, and media

Let me Help you Read the article

funeral prayer of Saeed Haider was offered at Rizvia Imam Bargah. Haider was targeted killed on Friday–

Six students of a Deoband seminary were gunned down in a targeted attack by unidentified assailants, who fired a volley of bullets at the victims sitting at a roadside teashop in Block-2, Gulshan-e-Iqbal.
At least four armed men on two motorcycles opened fire at the seminary students with 9mm pistols, Gulshan SHO Rana Haseeb told The Express Tribune. The police officer believed the attack may have been in reaction to the targeted killings of Shias in Karachi.
Hafiz Abdul Khaliq, Hafiz Imran Abdullah, Hafiz Shams-ur-Rahman, Hafiz Habib Ahmed Khan, Hafiz Mohibullah and Hakim Saeed died on the spot while eight more students and the hotel owner were injured.

So it looks like Wahhabi terrorist struck as they have in the past 10000s of times but this time couldn't get away with and ended up paying the price.

Back
Top Bottom