What's new

Karachi’s violence claims at least 10 lives

To all those critisising one of the 3 parties of karachi, if you arent aware that the others choices are also horrible then you must be retarded

No matter how horrible they are. They are not part of the govt. So obviously we will criticize those who are in the govt. Whome else should we criticize? BJP?

PPP+MQM led govt has destroyed Karachi. These two parties have only given dead bodies to the citizens of Karachi in exchange to the votes that Karachi citizens have given to them.

I hope Karachi citizens smell the coffee and reject these two parties the next election. These guys can just give dead bodies to Karachi. Nothing else.

ANP 2012! Change we need!

No matter how horrible they are. They are not part of the govt. So obviously we will criticize those who are in the govt. Whome else should we criticize? BJP?

The only one not in gov is JI
Them i cant imagine what theyll do in power

I don't know what they will do when in power. But obviously I will criticize the ones in the govt as it is their responsibility to maintain law and order in which they failed completely. And I will vote for someone else who are not in the govt. JI or PTI or Republicans or whatever.

Try to come up with something logical my friend.

ANP 2012! Change we need!

ANP was also in the govt till few months ago. So they are just like MQM or PPP.

This is what happens when you let Afghans in. 20 years later........today........

Unfortunately an Army Operation is inevitable in Karachi.
My best guess is Military and Government are waiting for assemblies to dissolve. Care-taker Government might call in Military. However, I'm not sure if politicians would be on-board with that decision considering Election just around the corner. An army operation is due nonetheless.

dilii door hai!
how can you announce a election in this situation, thts the question peoples asking now!

I heard a tragic news that even Madrassah kids were not spared by target killers. They would have been same age as Malala and probably less privileged.

So how come the dram queen of Pakistan politics sitting in London did not say anything about it and why is he not making forceful and statements using powerful words? Just because it could be his own people involved in killing or its the killing going on in the city of which he is an undeclared emporer, albeit in self chosen exile?

Why are the followers of that party not making any noise here, demanding their representatives that if they cant stop this killing being in government, what can they achieve by cheap slogans.

Karachi needs a new leadership, in fact the whole country needs a new leadership. The paralysis that exists in our state is a symptom of bigger disease underneath that doctors of these ruling parties cant heal.

dilii door hai!
how can you announce a election in this situation, thts the question peoples asking now!

Well, at the moment, I've no clue. what I do know is Mian Sahab wouldn't tolerate any delay in elections.
PTI, would more than welcome a delay in elections, can't say much about PPP though. Not sure how would any kind of delay in elections effect PPP, but I'm guessing PPP wouldn't be too pleased either.

Ideal time for operation in Karachi, for Politicians, would be immediately after elections. Now let's see what has Interim Government got for us. But again the questions remains, how can elections be held in the current Law and Order situation. Perhaps Army might be called for patrolling in sensitive constituencies?

Well, at the moment, I've no clue. what I do know is Mian Sahab wouldn't tolerate any delay in elections.
PTI, would more than welcome a delay in elections, can't say much about PPP though. Not sure how would any kind of delay in elections effect PPP, but I'm guessing PPP wouldn't be too pleased either.

Ideal time for operation in Karachi, for Politicians, would be immediately after elections. Now let's see what has Interim Government got for us. But again the questions remains, how can elections be held in the current Law and Order situation. Perhaps Army might be called for patrolling in sensitive constituencies?

imagine more SS bombings in karachi, lets say nine zero attacked, & other high value target hit thn what?
NS get slapped for his involvment in money , thn they will be happy? no
i think if the level of voilence, becomes high thn have every chance, of ASIF ZARDARI declaring EMERGNCY for the next 1 year or so, till things cooled down!

imagine more SS bombings in karachi, lets say nine zero attacked, & other high value target hit thn what?
NS get slapped for his involvment in money , thn they will be happy? no
i think if the level of voilence, becomes high thn have every chance, of ASIF ZARDARI declaring EMERGNCY for the next 1 year or so, till things cooled down!

And get re-elected to Presidency for another term? lol. Mian Sahab wouldn't appreciate that either.
Well, from my own experience, heavy patrolling by Military on streets does cool things down. I personally visited Hyderabad on 30th Dec 2007 and things were smooth. :D
Rangers were patrolling. So if you've Military patrolling, I doubt there's gonna be any issues with Law&Order.

And get re-elected to Presidency for another term? lol. Mian Sahab wouldn't appreciate that either.
Well, from my own experience, heavy patrolling by Military on streets does cool things down. I personally visited Hyderabad on 30th Dec 2007 and things were smooth. :D
Rangers were patrolling. So if you've Military patrolling, I doubt there's gonna be any issues with Law&Order.

things are to different now, with TALIBANS involved in karachi, even army will get tough call, i think?

sorry but, this political solution thing has not worked at alll &, voilence is getting higher & higher day by day!
if political parties could hve done , something this voilence wouldnt be there, dont need to refer 90s, this situation is different than that if any action going to be taken it would be against terrorists, so dont be wory!

army operation will set karachi 2 more decades back, so better its civil solution then army solution, there can be de weaponisation of karachi and if implemented properly it might be in success

if you cant control weapons coming from peshawar its useless, , there should be tight security under karachi jurisdiction

things are to different now, with TALIBANS involved in karachi, even army will get tough call, i think?

That's an important factor to consider. Not only Taliban but political workers are heavily armed too. Let's see how things play out. Next 6 Months are quite volatile, I must say.

army operation will set karachi 2 more decades back, so better its civil solution then army solution, there can be de weaponisation of karachi and if implemented properly it might be in success

if you cant control weapons coming from peshawar its useless, , there should be tight security under karachi jurisdiction

Biggest problem is that all major political parties in Karachi have armed gangsters roaming around the city and causing mayhem, in the current scenario its highly unlikely that either of the gangsters and criminals belonging to different political parties are going to back down, unfortunately with the prevailing circumstances the situation in Karachi is becoming out of control, The army may have to step in to restore law and order, conduct a targeted commando style operation to take out armed wings belonging to any political party.

Back
Top Bottom