What's new

Karachi’s violence claims at least 10 lives

PPP+MQM led govt has destroyed Karachi. These two parties have only given dead bodies to the citizens of Karachi in exchange to the votes that Karachi citizens have given to them.

I hope Karachi citizens smell the coffee and reject these two parties the next election. These guys can just give dead bodies to Karachi. Nothing else.

Its due to strong Shia establishment, 5 to 7 innocent students are being continously trageted by Shia terrorist organisation on daily basis, but I don't see any sincere reporting on this major issue, but no doubt locals are acknowledging this painful behaviour of our security agencies, and media

Wrong - there are many many shias killed every single day from all walks of life people who have no affiliations with any kind of politics - one should know before giving expert opinion this is not new its been going on from many decades in Karachi - third hand wishes to ignite sectarian style wars in karachi - like baghdad. People from both shia and sunni sects are killed. Its the first time some one has started to attack Deoband and wahabis. However fortunatly for us due to presence and support of MQM they will never be successful.

Wrong - there are many many shias killed every single day from all walks of life people who have no affiliations with any kind of politics - one should know before giving expert opinion this is not new its been going on from many decades in Karachi - third hand wishes to ignite sectarian style wars in karachi - like baghdad. People from both shia and sunni sects are killed. Its the first time some one has started to attack Deoband and wahabis. However fortunatly for us due to presence and support of MQM they will never be successful.

Lol fortunately. You guys are even more delusional than a suicide bomber. :lol:

Lol fortunately. You guys are even more delusional than a suicide bomber. :lol:

knowing the realities and facts and being realistic is hallucination for you lol .. i hope your type of mind frame realise this sooner than later that this is schizophrenia .. see a psychiatrist before it turns into a paranoia .

knowing the realities and facts and being realistic is hallucination for you lol .. i hope your type of mind frame realise this sooner than later that this is schizophrenia .. see a psychiatrist before it turns into a paranoia .

I know the so called ground realities of your types. ANP is supporting Taliban, Taliban have invaded Karachi. PPP is supporting Amn committee. Bhatta mafia. Land mafia blah blah. Have heard enough of this BS.

Let me tell you a real ground reality son. Karachi is bleeding and going to the gutters in the reign of the govt whose biggest ally and supporter is your favorite MQM.

Deoband and Barelvi , Both belongs to Sunni Hanafi thought, and Both are being targeted not alone but with their families from years in Karachi. Why to hide the Fact?

I know the so called ground realities of your types. ANP is supporting Taliban, Taliban have invaded Karachi. PPP is supporting Amn committee. Bhatta mafia. Land mafia blah blah. Have heard enough of this BS.

Let me tell you a real ground reality son. Karachi is bleeding and going to the gutters in the reign of the govt whose biggest ally and supporter is your favorite MQM.

When MQM issued warning of Taliban presence and Talibanisation of Karachi during and after the IDP crises, you kids laughed and called it a hallucination and labelled them racists etc ..

ANP wanted to score some points from IDP crises and local pushtoons but ab jotay paray hain so they have realized , similar case is with PPP. There is no one else who has public mandate to make allies and lastly even if MQM leaves govt we have nothing similar to the rightists parties like PML-N and PTI ...

Deoband and Barelvi , Both belongs to Sunni Hanafi thought, and Both are being targeted not alone but with their families from years in Karachi. Why to hide the Fact?

I think my friend you are trying to twist the facts here , except from last few days there has never been any attacks on medersa kids from a certain sect. Please get your facts correct first

When MQM issued warning of Taliban presence and Talibanisation of Karachi during and after the IDP crises, you kids laughed and called it a hallucination and labelled them racists etc ..

ANP wanted to score some points from IDP crises and local pushtoons but ab jotay paray hain so they have realized , similar case is with PPP. There is no one else who has public mandate to make allies and lastly even if MQM leaves govt we have nothing similar to the rightists parties like PML-N and PTI ...

So MQM warnings and concerns were ignored. Then why is MQM part of govt?
What good has MQM done for Karachi while being part of the govt?

Things are pretty simple. MQM is enjoying the fruits of the govt, while Karachi is burning.

So MQM warnings and concerns were ignored. Then why is MQM part of govt?
What good has MQM done for Karachi while being part of the govt?

Things are pretty simple. MQM is enjoying the fruits of the govt, while Karachi is burning.

Leave the govt and than what ? how would that help in a civil war like situation ? MQM withdrawal will result in dismisal of PPP govt , along with sectarian and militant trouble we will have political crises.

Warning were not just ignored by the GOP ,every single faction - political party was part of it , What could MQM do except bringing attention ??

Leave the govt and than what ? how would that help in a civil war like situation ? MQM withdrawal will result in dismisal of PPP govt , along with sectarian and militant trouble we will have political crises.

Warning were not just ignored by the GOP ,every single faction - political party was part of it , What could MQM do except bringing attention ??

Why part of the govt that is ruining Karachi. Or what good MQM has done for Karachi while being part of it? By being part of govt you are stabilizing and supporting a corrupt and incompetent. Leave the govt and show you care for people of Karachi. All this dramaibazi of giving statements in once in a while to condemn killings in Karachi isn't going to change anything.

By being part of the govt it just proves that MQM is same like other political parties and doesn't care for what happens in Karachi. I always knew this but MQM itself proves it too.

Why part of the govt that is ruining Karachi. Or what good MQM has done for Karachi while being part of it? By being part of govt you are stabilizing and supporting a corrupt and incompetent. Leave the govt and show you care for people of Karachi. All this dramaibazi of giving statements in once in a while to condemn killings in Karachi isn't going to change anything.

By being part of the govt it just proves that MQM is same like other political parties and doesn't care for what happens in Karachi. I always knew this but MQM itself proves it too.

repeating routine rhetoric nothing new , you will also learn with time. Yeah Qaum hi aisi hai jotay kha kar hi sekhti hai unfortunatly ..

repeating routine rhetoric nothing new , you will also learn with time. Yeah Qaum hi aisi hai jotay kha kar hi sekhti hai unfortunatly ..

Jab tak MQM govt enjoy karti rahai gi Karachi walai jootai hi khatai rahain gai.

I hope MQM loses some seats in the coming elections. Time to elect someone who can protest and raise it's voice for the people of Karachi.

Jab tak MQM govt enjoy karti rahai gi Karachi walai jootai hi khatai rahain gai.

I hope MQM loses some seats in the coming elections. Time to elect someone who can protest and raise it's voice for the people of Karachi.

We will see in the upcoming elections , time will tell

Back
Top Bottom