What's new

Karachi police arrest 'head of Indian RAW's terror wing' in Karachi

Unfortunately, Indian-origin people living in Pakistan will forever remain a threat to our national security.
Yup u r right ... rehman decoit and liyari gang war people were of indian origin.

Zulfiqar ali bhutto who divided Pakiatan was of indian origin...

By the way liaqat ali khan was of indian origin and quaid.e.azam although born in Karachi but was living in bombay ...

List can go on and on ... but people like u r dumb to not to see sacrifices the muslim of sub continent gave

Dont we have similar people in other ethinities ... TTP killed more Pakistani then anyone ... BLA has done worst crime ... NS instructed foriegn office not to take name of kulbushan ... u can find criminals everywhere ...
Not all, some are good cultured folks. there are two type of people that are danger.

1. People who have active links with their relatives in Gangudesh. Because their links can be easily manipulated by foreign intelligence agencies.

2. Low life scum who migrated for economic reasons. They were outcast low life scum when they were Hindus, switched to Islam to improve their social standing. Migrated for a better life. Found new home, relatively new status but inside they remain a low life scum due to no character and will sellout to the next opportunity presented to them.

3. Low life scum with active links are the highest risk group.

This is one way, but creating a family for high level operative is not uncommon. Usually they use already existing Muslim family in India and add agent as family member. So unless your Counter intel unit are good enough to find and dig down family information on both side the border, they aren’t easy to caught.
Also think about an Afghan/Sikh etc with families everywhere who speaks Farsi, Pashtu, Urdu and Punjabi.

really??
- Punjabis in Riawind hosting Indian are not a threat
- pushtoons in the forms of PTM, TTP, ANP are not a threat
- Bhutoos and Zardaris are not a threat
- Mangals and Bugtis are not a threat

but Mihajirs are a threat??
pull you head out of your a$$ and see the world around you
muhajir only do china cutting in slums of karachi bhuttos and shareefs gift files of prime properties to MaslihatHQ so they are no threat to Pakistan!

jitni mooti file utni zyada chowkidari+

Unfortunately, Indian-origin people living in Pakistan will forever remain a threat to our national security.
Pardon me but are you insane? How can you make such an bold accusation. Except a handful, all Mohajirs are as patriotic as any other Pakistani is.

Also think about an Afghan/Sikh etc with families everywhere who speaks Farsi, Pashtu, Urdu and Punjabi.
There are many Indian Punjabi’s, (Sikh/ Hindus) got caught crossing border after living inside Pakistan as muslims.

for Afghans, it’s a free terror and criminal buffet. They are free to enter and exit. Govt is to blame.

Agreed. India has a ready made pool where it can send it's operatives to recruit from that pool. This is literally a Trojan horse situation that Pakistan is powerless to do anything. You have the example of Altaf in front of you. This man ruled Pakistan, was part forming governments with Musharaf. Yet he was nothing but a Indian spy.
Yeah right. Muhammad Ali Jinnah of Indian Gujraati Background was also a Raw Agent. What a pathetic low life mentality you people have. We were part of Muslim league led movement. We left our Properties and Well established lives following our Quid. We Actually FOUGHT for this land with blood unlike those Indian Muslims who were left behind hanging to their precious properties. You people are just beyond disgusting and a threat to integrity of Pakistan.
If you want to go down this line then Tehreek Taliban Pakistan are locals, Zulfiqar ali Bhutto and Yahya Khan were locals, Maujeeb ul rehman was local born in East Pakistan(At that time), BLA is local, Sindhi nationalists scum are locals, PTM and Pashtuun Nationalists including their Great Grandfather Ghaffar Khan was a local. All these Scum bags who have destroyed our countries are locals. Pakistan was torn apart in 1971 by Local born PATRIOTS from East and West Pakistan.
I had a great opinion about you but you are a nut head after reading this post. You give example of a single Pig Altaf and ignore all these others LOCAL inglorious Bast**** for convenience.
We are happy our grand fathers fought for Pakistan under leadership of Quid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah while the likes of Ghaffar khan, Mufti Mehmood and Khizar Hayat Tiwana were Leaders of these lands (their successors are still PATRIOTIC leaders of Pakistan).
My Great Grand Father left around 2,500 Acre Land, properties and Ancestral home, and a seat in Kapurthla State authority with close ties with the Sikh Maharaja for our beloved cause of Pakistan and never looked back. While most of thankless likes of you were sitting on their A**** and get this blessed Country out of nowhere.

really??
- Punjabis in Riawind hosting Indian are not a threat
- pushtoons in the forms of PTM, TTP, ANP are not a threat
- Bhutoos and Zardaris are not a threat
- Mangals and Bugtis are not a threat

but Mihajirs are a threat??
pull you head out of your a$$ and see the world around you

Yes muhajirs are a threat to national security. Done hosting them for 40+ years they either must go back or get a valid Pakistani visa.

Seriously... mortrers! Why?

Ben gahzi type operations would come handy with these lil demons

muhajir only do china cutting in slums of karachi bhuttos and shareefs gift files of prime properties to MaslihatHQ so they are no threat to Pakistan!

jitni mooti file utni zyada chowkidari+

Bro some people are suffering from selective muhajirism. Navaz family dido migrate from - - - - - - - but that's not the point

Yes muhajirs are a threat to national security. Done hosting them for 40+ years they either must go back or get a valid Pakistani visa.

We should go offensive now, being defensive we posturing ourself weak.

Bro some people are suffering from selective muhajirism. Navaz family dido migrate from - - - - - - - but that's not the point

Bro some people are suffering from selective muhajirism. Navaz family dido migrate from - - - - - - - but that's not the

bhai its not about muhajir or pubjabi our genraills just care abput money and land jo day ga woh us keh chowkiear!! these fk heads gave protection to Sharjeel Memon how low can they get!! 2 2 takkay keh bikao!

bhai its not about muhajir or pubjabi our genraills just care abput money and land jo day ga woh us keh chowkiear!! these fk heads gave protection to Sharjeel Memon how low can they get!! 2 2 takkay keh bikao!

Bhayia g humray to wings burn hotay hai ayssi postva k qareeb sy guzarty b:fie:

f#cking hell. why do you need mortars.
I was also thinking that. It's not that I support MQM, or Altaf. MQM have many many good people as well, BTW.
But rocket launchers is bit of overkill. And officers standing here are mostly PPP promoted or inducted.
I think it's political game again.
BTW, operations in Karachi are directly monitored by Mr Ajit Doval. So yes, he should be sent to hell asap anyway.

O bhai konsa Visa.
Our 3rd Generation is born in Pakistan now. Kis Muhajir ki baat kar rahey ho? My Father was born in Pakistan had Pakistani Passport and CNIC, was a Pakistani Politician and Agriculturist. I am a Pakistani Passport and CNIC Holder and Professional Accountant, My Child have Pakistani B-Form. I even have my Grandfathers Pakistani NIC as a memory he was born in India but died a Pakistani National buried in Pakistan. Even my Great Grandfather died in September 1947 just after migration and buried in Lahore.
Do you have any right to call us muhajirs, Given the fact we lost so much in struggle for Pakistan Leaving our ancestral homes and Properties behind and starting a new life here, logic commands we are even more patriotic Pakistanis because our fathers have taught us the sacrifices they had given for the freedom we have today from Bharati Nationalistic Cult and we value it even more then you.

And BTW to clear any confusion, in this thread they are talking about people who immigrated from India. You are probably referring to Afghan immigrants from 80s who are not under discussion here.

Back
Top Bottom