What's new

Karachi police arrest 'head of Indian RAW's terror wing' in Karachi

It will turn from MQM hating to Muhajir/Urdu speaking hating thread, with Moderators actively Participating in it ..:pop:

Pakistan was torn apart in 1971 by Local born PATRIOTS from East and West Pakistan.
Pakistan was torn apart because one minuscule minority wanted to impose their language "Urdu" on those locals. Events that happened in last years were mere catalysts. The seeds had been planted way earlier.

Pakistan was torn apart because one minuscule minority wanted to impose their language "Urdu" on those locals. Events that happened in last years were mere catalysts. The seeds had been planted way earlier.
You take it easy. Peddling some home truths will get you in trouble. Shoooo. Let's not talk about how the seed of dissent and injury was planted in hearts of Banglas back in 1950s when Urdu was imposed on what was the majority language of Pakistan at that time. 5% speakers foisting on 95%.

Now let us redact everything someb might find too uncomfortable. Instead sing the la la la song ...

Idk what are you talking about what sub son...transportation what. No body cares about minor local BS issues. That’s not a valid excuse for terrorism.

LeJ / Muhammad were Shia:Sunni sectarian Groups. They are not main stream, they never threatened the integrity of country. You argument doesn’t make sense.

BTW I heard MQM shipping and (NATO) missing Containers don, Babur Ghauri is driving fancy cars in Houston, Texas. From Shorab cycle to Mercedes, overnight US Green card and a fancy million dollar house.
Well ur whole premise then is non sensical. PPP providing sikhs' intelligence to Rajiv govt., Noora league head meeting Indian businessman n also giving shutup call to FO against speaking I'll of India n it's anti Pakistan designs.... Further the turmoil n heavoc these 2 regimes wreaked on the cleconomic front, did nothing to increase industrialization in the country .... That's tantamount to ECONOMIC TERRORISM!
Stop this illogical postings n come out of ur self induced fool's paradise. Terrorism is terrorism... B brave enuff to call spade a spade.
Whether militant or economic. Terrorism is Terrorism period.

Mohajirs are very nice people I have lived my life with them. But MQM is very very bad. Actually it is Altaf Hussain and his handful supporters who have tried to give them a bad name because of his ethnic ideology.

working fine for me ....

Both videos (OP & 2nd post videos) are geo-restricted for me.

Don't know why anyone would not want people from the US to watch them? :confused:

The point is not to discuss the reasons of 1971 desaster
Their are seperate threads for that. It was to show mirror to that psycopath generalizing his hate toward muhajirs as loyal to India quoting Altaf as example. If Altaf traitor is representative of all Muhajirs for people like him, then perhaps they should also look into local based Pakistani as well who destroyed our country.

It will turn from MQM hating to Muhajir/Urdu speaking hating thread, with Moderators actively Participating in it ..:pop:
Why would the moderators actively participate in Urdu speaking / mohajir bashing thread?

Agreed. India has a ready made pool where it can send it's operatives to recruit from that pool. This is literally a Trojan horse situation that Pakistan is powerless to do anything. You have the example of Altaf in front of you. This man ruled Pakistan, was part forming governments with Musharaf. Yet he was nothing but a Indian spy.
As if India doesn't suffer this disadvantage. Many Indian Muslims would be willing to lay down their lives for Pakistan. The most recent example is anti-CAA protests. But you won't understand because you are prejudiced and blind to reality.

- PRTP GWD

Why would the moderators actively participate in Urdu speaking / mohajir bashing thread?

is it true that all mqm hardcore militants joined PTI to come out the other side as minions of sadiq n ameen?

The only threat to Pakistan are the bhuttos who used to discuss disintegration of Pakistan with the Indians

View attachment 615426

View attachment 615427

The Terrorist Prince: The Life and Death of Murtaza Bhutto by Raja Anwar - Page 70.
Oh my God! Can you share the reference for this excerpt! Surprising that I am surprised about these Bhuttos! Should expect anything from them.

It wasn't the minority but the second largest province (population wise) occupying military, beaurucracy, govt, media and other key positions. It had nothing to do with my community and Urdu wasn't even that big issue which here mention

Back
Top Bottom