What's new

Karachi Is Now The Largest City in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the criteria of being the largest here?? Land area?? Population??

^ Being inside or close to Bharaaaat.

Hardly something to be proud about. I would rather have 5 cities with 4 million population each, instead of one behemoth with 20 million people. So stop bickering guys, it just means our planners failed us. :disagree:

Also who dug out this old thread! :butcher:

Big deal if you have the greatest population enjoy. I would rather be happy is someone says Mumbai is the least populated city of world.

I am in favor or demolishing karachi and reconstructing it 100% .. split it in 4 cities , and only allow condos , to conserve space and build subway

I am in favor or demolishing karachi and reconstructing it 100% .. split it in 4 cities , and only allow condos , to conserve space and build subway

Go ahead and purpose this to your government.

Big deal if you have the greatest population enjoy. I would rather be happy is someone says Mumbai is the least populated city of world.
Wow man what's wrong?Why are you getting heart burn?It's ok son take some anti ulcer medicine.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Hardly something to be proud about. I would rather have 5 cities with 4 million population each, instead of one behemoth with 20 million people. So stop bickering guys, it just means our planners failed us. :disagree:

Also who dug out this old thread! :butcher:

Yeah right - Me thinks you are suffering from bipolar disorder retard.

initially ppl disowned their mother tongue & adopted urdu/hindi & now hindi/urdu are on way to be replaced by english

now thats called ( edited) .. the article says Indian paid for the survey.
PHP:
This report was sponsored and paid for by Mumbai municipality

i just acknowledged it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom