What's new

Karachi has rejected PTI and other terrorist sympathisers today!

My job is to let him expose himself, so that we get the audience say "wohaaaaaaaaaaa"......... some special effects never hurt anyone! :D

You are a member of PDF from a long time ... i am sure now you can differentiate between a Pakistani and a Wanna be Pakistani ,India troll ... ignore him and than ban him Simple

Ironic ... Actually Karachi voted for terrorists and thugs... if i would have been Army chief ... i would have stopped all operations in Karachi and would actually hand it over to MQM ...
so that so called bloody idiots who are born and raised here but still thinks they are Mohajirs taste the sense of their bullshit brain...

so muhajir is province name now or ethnicity?
i think i need to tell you know what meaning of word muhajir immigrant in english?
a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.
its not race or ethnicity.
or do you want create a new ethnicity call muhajir or want change the name of Karachi to muhajir land?
tell you are a muhajir or Pakistani?
& tell me who are you , a Punjabi ,pushtun ,balochi ,or a Sindhi ?
Name muhajir isn't been used as its translation from Arabic in Karachi & in Pakistan after 60 years its been a active political , economical ethnic community same as others ?
Any province can be made on any name , if punjabis ,sindhis can be allowed to have their ethnic names of their province then ,its a political right of all others ,be it mohajir ,hazaras ?
So stop ,being biased on smaller communities of Pakistan ,give them their own rights , & their own provincial government s ?
Pakistan was never made for few , its was for all ?

Ironic ... Actually Karachi voted for terrorists and thugs... if i would have been Army chief ... i would have stopped all operations in Karachi and would actually hand it over to MQM ...
so that so called bloody idiots who are born and raised here but still thinks they are Mohajirs taste the sense of their bullshit brain...
Its just one perception , created by a state of mind which wants to rule Karachi from Islamabad ?
Best solution , make a new province & call elections I'm sure MQM won't sweep it , & the govt will come with support of other s?
Then peoples won't just vote for MQM?

Given authority? What do you mean? So they are not given it already? The thing is we don't want to see betterment, because we are immune to this system and state of living. :)
Sure , as we can see in punjab pmln , victorious even been the worst of crouptors with the croupt money thrown out only in elections ?

Ungrateful piece of shit. Jiss thali mein khatay ho wahin ched kartay ho? Country that gave your great grandfathers refuge from Indian banyas, you want to break that apart as well. Why not do this, do a reverse migration to bihar or something.

@Oscar @Irfan Baloch, someone ban this Indians account.
Pathani, you should do reverse migration to Afghanistan. :smokin:

& tell me who are you , a Punjabi ,pushtun ,balochi ,or a Sindhi ?
Name muhajir isn't been used as its translation from Arabic in Karachi & in Pakistan after 60 years its been a active political , economical ethnic community same as others ?
Any province can be made on any name , if punjabis ,sindhis can be allowed to have their ethnic names of their province then ,its a political right of all others ,be it mohajir ,hazaras ?
So stop ,being biased on smaller communities of Pakistan ,give them their own rights , & their own provincial government s ?
Pakistan was never made for few , its was for all ?

Its just one perception , created by a state of mind which wants to rule Karachi from Islamabad ?
Best solution , make a new province & call elections I'm sure MQM won't sweep it , & the govt will come with support of other s?
Then peoples won't just vote for MQM?

Sure , as we can see in punjab pmln , victorious even been the worst of crouptors with the croupt money thrown out only in elections ?
Perception??? Its a horror which people of Pakistan seen in Karachi .... 20-30 target killings a day , extortion money .... killing of 300 people in a factory ... i guess you people deserve it... i lived in Karachi for a while... i am well aware of the situation on ground... i thought so called Mohajirs are better than this ... they are educated and more sensible then most ... but i guess native sindhies are right about them ... they are plain selfish .... just because it serve them a little they have handed over karachi to terrorists....

Perception??? Its a horror which people of Pakistan seen in Karachi .... 20-30 target killings a day , extortion money .... killing of 300 people in a factory ... i guess you people deserve it... i lived in Karachi for a while... i am well aware of the situation on ground... i thought so called Mohajirs are better than this ... they are educated and more sensible then most ... but i guess native sindhies are right about them ... they are plain selfish .... just because it serve them a little they have handed over karachi to terrorists....
It happens all around Pakistan , model towns still happening , don't want to discuss that & other incidents ?
Also , don't forget the democratic fall of punjabi politics on the supreme court of Pakistan ?
Sure it not meant to harm you?
Natives of sindh , are the most lazy & croupt to core & they are nothing with no political & economical mandate to rule over urban sindh ?
& I m born in Karachi , still myhalf family lives their ?

A city with nearly 10% of Pakistan's population, and then people wonder why there's ethnic hatred, crime, etc

Even the West can't handle this much immigration, Karachi has literally no services.

And Punjabis must be evil too, voted for Noon, but no, such words are only reserved for Karachiites. Maybe @Hyperion would like to ponder on that as well...... why is only Karachi and Karachiites targeted for their votes? Why should Karachi vote for racist Imran who hate a person with a bat for being from Karachi? Why should they vote for Imran who was talking to TTP which then killed 144 children? Why should they vote for PPP who is corrupt, Noon who is corrupt? MQM is better than the rest, especially since it doesn't ally with Daesh and TTP

A city with nearly 10% of Pakistan's population, and then people wonder why there's ethnic hatred, crime, etc

Even the West can't handle this much immigration, Karachi has literally no services.

And Punjabis must be evil too, voted for Noon, but no, such words are only reserved for Karachiites. Maybe @Hyperion would like to ponder on that as well...... why is only Karachi and Karachiites targeted for their votes? Why should Karachi vote for racist Imran who hate a person with a bat for being from Karachi? Why should they vote for Imran who was talking to TTP which then killed 144 children? Why should they vote for PPP who is corrupt, Noon who is corrupt? MQM is better than the rest, especially since it doesn't ally with Daesh and TTP
Your issue is pti or non urdu speaking migrating to Karachi?

doesn't Ally with Daesh and TTP but can Ally with RAW which is funding TTP .... Can send many people in India so that RAW can train them....
Can call for help (Help from RAW) and give them ammo on nation media

Your logic give me a heart attack in my kidney man
Bhatta = MQM
Target Killing = MQM
bori band lash= MQM
Torture Cell= MQM

Karachi is golden egg laying city so everyone one wants their share. The 1947 migration turned it into Urdu speaking city. The monopoly of Urdu speaking bureaucrats ended in 1960s as President Ayub choose quota system to give others oppurtunity for government jobs. The merit system was replaced by quota system and qualified Urdu speakers were shut out of education and jobs. Karachi has been attracting unemployed people from all over Pakistan and especially Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. These provinces have failed to create employment through sound economic policies and instead have been sending and encouraging their unemployed to Karachi. The land in and around Karachi have been illegally occupied and settled by these unemployed and has created tensions. The armed land mafia has occupied huge tracts of public and private land and settled unemployed from northern areas. Lahore, Rawalpindi and Faisalabad are closer to Peshawar but Pakhtuns prefer to migrate and settle in Karachi. The whole problem arises since these provincial governments are dumping their extra unemployed in Karachi and the city with 20 million cannot cope anymore.

doesn't Ally with Daesh and TTP but can Ally with RAW which is funding TTP .... Can send many people in India so that RAW can train them....
Can call for help (Help from RAW) and give them ammo on nation media

Your logic give me a heart attack in my kidney man
Bhatta = MQM
Target Killing = MQM
bori band lash= MQM
Torture Cell= MQM
All parties do the above, even PTI has target killers.

There is no Doodh ki Dhulli party here

I hope PTI is banned soon

Karachi is over crowded, there is no proper planning. After the British left Karachi in a clean and great shape, Pakistani governments did not develop Karachi to accommodate millions of migrants, in the last 30 years there have been a huge migration of Pushtuns to Karachi. Most of them are poor and have been used by land grabbers to settle them on expensive lands. Bhai the real fight in Karachi is about land, land is worth more then a human's life in Karachi. Too many people, too little land. Rangers too are involved in grabbing land. MQM is pissed because Rangers are taking over their business. ANP got slaughtered by Taliban, PPP is limited to Liyari. So its a war between Rangers and MQM. Taliban are still in Karachi, keeping underground for now since they have lost some support and leadership. They will be back as new recruits for ISIS.

karachi has the most well educated people in pakistan, education benefit is you don't easily absorb state narrative or the punjabi dominated media propaganda , which have all these years work hard to corner mqm.
government is afraid of united muhajir under the leadership of MQM and clearly poisioning other pakistani minds. it's proved MQM is working for muhajir interest that's why they vote him

Both.

However, my problem is not non-Urdu speaking migrating to Karachi specifically. It's the Kacchi Abaadis, the drugs, and the Land Mafia among them, sponsored by the PPP to actually get some presence in Karachi that I have a problem with

The whole Purani sabzi mandi area is one huge example of Land Mafia. There are Kacchi Abaadis in many, many areas, and some of them even have Pakkay homes but still live there. PPP registers them to vote.

MQM does many, many bad things as well. Like I said, no Doodh ki Dhulli party, I've personally seen PTI workers who have shut down shops and were then beaten off by MQM thugs for doing so.

So yeah, the problem in Karachi is not specifically migration of other people, but forced resettlement and land grabs by criminals. That is an issue that MQM has raised a lot of noise on, but other parties ignore it

As for PTI, they won't win from Karachi. MQM played the ethnic card this time around a bit, however, PTI's fundamental problem is they ignored this city, worse than they ignored Multan and Pindi.

PTI would have won 50-60 seats if the election was held in 2013. The Rangers Operation, and PTI's own complete stupidity in not focusing on this city meant they were irrelevant. Why vote for them in these elections?

No one is asking PTI to focus only on Karachi, but they have no presence here. Having a Karachi office, people from Karachi (Whatever the ethnicity) who focus only on the Karachi issues but actually give solutions, and removal of people like Ali Zaidi. And also no more stupid emotional videos like Hamza Ali Abbasi's that insult Karachiites. Most of the people who vote aren't rich. They're middle class or poor and MQM represents them.

PTI is seen as the party of the rich among them. From what I see, this is true in Punjab too.

I don't see this as anyone but PTI's fault. They will be irrelevant in the next election, with JUI-F rising in KPK

karachi has the most well educated people in pakistan, education benefit is you don't easily absorb state narrative or the punjabi dominated media propaganda , which have all these years work hard to corner mqm.
government is afraid of united muhajir under the leadership of MQM and clearly poisioning other pakistani minds. it's proved MQM is working for muhajir interest that's why they vote him
Nope

MQM works because the city doesn't have the rights it should, because the Land Mafia and all is ignored by the Rangers, and only MQM targeted, because no one cares about the city or does anything for it but MQM. MQM MNA's sit at least 2 days a week in their local office. Others don't.

Anyway, Mohajirs are very diverse too. I'm not Urdu speaking, but I'm a Muhajir and not Punjabi. There are Delhi Walas, Memons, Urdu Speaking people. Urdu Speaking isn't even the majority in Karachi. And I think Mohajirs are just barely the majority at this point too

PTI and other parties need to see why even Punjabis have voted MQM. It's not on the ethnic card, is it?

Also, MQM is nothing special either. Nothing to be afraid of. Just better than the rest.
An Afghan giving his expert opinion while living here is hilarious though

Anyway, Mohajirs are very diverse too. I'm not Urdu speaking, but I'm a Muhajir and not Punjabi. There are Delhi Walas, Memons, Urdu Speaking people. Urdu Speaking isn't even the majority in Karachi. And I think Mohajirs are just barely the majority at this point too

The Muhajirs are mixture of many ethnic groups and now the Urdu language unites them. The problem arises when the armed land mafias dominated by some groups are illegally occupying the public and private lands in Karachi and settling the unemployed migrants from the northern areas. The Zarb-e-Momin action in Pakhtunkwa resulted many tens of thousand Pakhtuns to come and settle in Karachi on illegally occupied lands provided by the land mafias. During the 2011 floods in Sindh, the Jeay Sindh party brought hundreds of flood effected villagers to Karachi and occupied under construction apartment buildings and settled these villagers. The government and many political parties are ignoring the real issues while blaming the people for voting choices in fairly fair elections. I don't see PPP, PTI, PML and JI raising the issues that concerns the people of Karachi while expecting them to vote for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom