What's new

Karachi has rejected PTI and other terrorist sympathisers today!

All parties do the above, even PTI has target killers.

There is no Doodh ki Dhulli party here

I hope PTI is banned soon

But First i would Love to see the MQM Guys shitting in their pants and Rangers grabbing Every MQM target Killer and workers by their hairs and Putting them behind bars ....

That would be a fun to watch

But First i would Love to see the MQM Guys shitting in their pants and Rangers grabbing Every MQM target Killer and workers by their hairs and Putting them behind bars ....That would be a fun to watch

These Rangers will now became crorepatis as they will also illegally occupy lands in Karachi to live on while their legal owners will be on target killing list if they complain. The whole issue is about land in Karachi when you understand it you will have the solution.

Nothing or very little can be done about the mentality of our people, their sense of subjugation, superiority and belief in terror mafia MQM is a headache for us and the rest of the country. We vote MQM knowing it is a terrorist front. Nice job people for showing the world we are bigots and have no interest in improving the situation in Karachi, a situation MQM created. As a muhajir I am ashamed. This is why I want to claim Pashtun identity.

These Rangers will now became crorepatis as they will also illegally occupy lands in Karachi to live on while their legal owners will be on target killing list if they complain. The whole issue is about land in Karachi when you understand it you will have the solution.

Won't seeing that happening anytime.....

Just like my last post to you.
Where are you getting this retarded info from?
Your butt? :o

Nothing or very little can be done about the mentality of our people, their sense of subjugation, superiority and belief in terror mafia MQM is a headache for us and the rest of the country. We vote MQM knowing it is a terrorist front. Nice job people for showing the world we are bigots and have no interest in improving the situation in Karachi, a situation MQM created. As a muhajir I am ashamed. This is why I want to claim Pashtun identity.

MQM Should really re-make itself under a different leadership.

And see it rise on top of the charts!

You don't know the issues that is why you cannot fathom why the people of Karachi are voting for MQM.

MQM Should really re-make itself under a different leadership

When the issues are raised and solved by the other political parties that will effectively end MQM's political monopoly.

His issue is with anyone who challenges Altaf Bhai's authoritahhhhhhhhhh! :D

@Manticore @Oscar .... :p:

large.jpg

AltafHussain-MQM-Money-launderingcase-London-muttahida_4-14-2015_181395_l.jpg

ghulam-mustafa-jatoi-altaf-hussain-nawaz-sharif-and-ghulam-ishaq-khan-together-in-iji-7.jpg

Your issue is pti or non urdu speaking migrating to Karachi?

Beta, Afghanistan say tumhara baap aaya ho ga, we conquered the lands within Pakistan's territory, way before Pakistan came into existence or the times when your great grand daddy was hiding with his tail between his legs, hiding from my great grand daddy persecuting your great grand daddys impure arse........... we always experienced good old days and our awesome today was secured by our forefathers.......... So kammiz teaching their masters is not how societies work.

Now respect my auhtoritaaaaah, and bend before your master! :D

Pathani, you should do reverse migration to Afghanistan. :smokin:

Your butt? :o

MQM Should really re-make itself under a different leadership.

And see it rise on top of the charts!
Its already been over the charts since past 40 years ?
I think its , time to have change in PTI leadership , which has failed again & again & this time miaerbly ?

Sure you can go to KPK, & can live the heavens created by PTI ?
Who is stopping you ?
Are you the only genius left in Karachi , against a massive population of Karachi who voted for MQM ?
They can't see , what you see ?
Be , a gentleman & accept your political defeat , then try to bring the things peoples of Karachi likes more ?

Don't be disheartened

Rangers are not going anywhere. I think the raid today in Orangi Town is a clear sign that Rangers will continue on with the operation with or without political blessings.

A real analysis of Karachi problem, it doesn't matter who will win the election PTI, MQM or ANP, they have to sit in opposition and Sindh government will not invest in Karachi ever. The only solution is to make Karachi administrative unit.

The Sindh government sucks the money out of Karachi to spends it on the rural Sindh and gives back only peanuts. Sindh government is sending Rangers while Punjab and Pakhtunkwa are sending thousands of their unemployed daily to Karachi. Then the ignorant people complain why is Karachi of voting for MQM. The PML should create jobs in Punjab province and PTI should create jobs in Pakhtunkhwa province so that its residents stay home and find jobs.

Last edited:
The Sindh government sucks the money out of Karachi to spends it on the rural Sindh and gives back only peanuts.

Sindh government even does not spend in rural areas from where they win. Sindh rural areas are worse than Punjab and KPK.

Sindh government even does not spend in rural areas from where they win. Sindh rural areas are worse than Punjab and KPK.

The PPP does advertise a lot about their development projects in interior Sindh.

Don't be disheartened

Rangers are not going anywhere. I think the raid today in Orangi Town is a clear sign that Rangers will continue on with the operation with or without political blessings.
Rangers wont stay there for next century ?
& PPP & PML n already decided to cut short its role of just acting against terrorists , if any other related crime or issue comes out then rangers has to give it up , to the concerend department like , crouption /terrorist funding /money laundering to NAB?
both PPP& PMLn just don't give a dam what rangers been doing , all the want is to cut it.to its regular size ?
They have the constitutional sowrd which they can amend at any time ?

Sure you think , urban sindh is heaven ?
Yes heaven of garbage ?lolzz

This old Haq's Musings post from 2011 but it is true that Urdu speaking have high literacy and low birthrate and are being inundated with the migrating unemployed from northern Pakistan.

Haq's Musings: Pakistan Demographic Trends Worry MQM

Friday, July 1, 2011
Pakistan Demographic Trends Worry MQM

Why did the Muttahida Qaumi Movement(MQM) react so strongly to the PPP's aggressive stance in the recent Azad Kashmir elections that it decided to pull out of the ruling coalition? Why has the MQM leadership replaced "Mohajir" with "Muttahida" in its name? Why is the MQM so eager to expand its base from the exclusively Urdu-speaking urban Sindh to other provinces and regions?

To answer these questions, let's look at the changing demographics in the energy-rich Sindh province. A combination of rapidly declining birth rates of mohajirs and the rising tide of migration of northern pathans into urban Sindh is causing increasing concern among the leaders of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement(MQM) about their party's future as an ethnic and regional political force. This concern has been further reinforced by the influx of new Pathan and Sindhi migrants into Karachi after the massive 2010 floods.

Pakistan's National Census data from 1981 and 1998 showed that the proportion of Urdu-speaking Muhajir population in Sindh declined from 24.1% to 21%. During the same period, the Sindhi-speaking population of Sindh rose from 55.7% to 59%, with the rest made up of Pathans and Punjabis. Given their higher level of education and consequently lower birth rates, it is expected that the 2011 national census now underway will show the proportion of Urdu-speakers in Sindh will go down still further to below 20%.

In his recently published book "Pakistan-A Hard Country", Professor Anatol Lieven of London's King's College has described Mohajirs as passionately believing in "Muslim nationalism on which Pakistan had been founded, and for the sake of which they had sacrificed so much."

I think we should all, including MQM, take serious notice of the above description of the native Urdu-speakers (aka Muhajirs) in Pakistan.

If MQM is really serious about appealing across ethnic lines to become a truly national force, it needs to start by genuinely reaching out to all ethnic groups in Karachi, a cosmopolitan urban center which represents a true microcosm of all of Pakistan.

I also think that MQM's genuine pursuit for the mantle of a national party should, therefore, be seen as a positive rather than a negative. It should be supported by all those who believe in a united and harmonious Pakistan which helps every Pakistani, regardless of ethnicity, achieve his or her dream of peace and prosperity as one people striving to make Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah's Pakistan a reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom