What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Why would rangers do the firing and stuff while searching? Come on! News says that these were remaining suicide attackers who blew themselves up

Whatever I told you, is inside news...
Your choice to believe it or not.

Well taking Over Afghanistan is first line of defence , we build a defence base there , we stop majority of stuff right there

Uzbaks , Gangez Khan , Alexander the great etc... list goes on

We need a permenent base there with 10,000 Soldiers stationed

Just take over the void territory causing too much problems leaving it empty

That region needs to flushed out .. for TTP rodents
dude stop trolling , how can Pakistan invade Afghanistan can it fight NATO ? no it cannot, so please think before you post.
instead what needs to be done is to totally seal off the pak-afghan border ,fencing & mining the pak- afghan border is a "necessity" the sooner its done the better it is

No stupid posts. We are not discussing COD or Medal of honor here
Ok :-)
Btw when i first read this news in dawn newspaper today morning, which started like: "unidentified heavily armed attackers.....", i instinctively read it as 'heavily armed ground forces'! Too much Juggernaut effect. :D

PA must find this A$$ holes and put holes using bullets in their @$$ to head. We dont need this kinds of animals in this world. All nations must come closer to finishing this pigs...

Inaction and incompetence of Pakistanis establishment is taking a heavy toll on the Pakistani nation. May God bless my people. You certainly deserve something better.

I live near airport sounds lots of sirens and huge firing man

I strongly recommend your promotion from Flight Lieutenant to Air Marshal. So, Air Marshal take control of the situation and you are given all the powers. Good luck.

I think he means the amount of time it took to clear. Airport is big and hotel is not as big. He's not saying which was more secure at first, but how lomg it took to clear the terrorists.
Hotel is not big?? Do you know how many rooms were there in Taj and Oberoi? They weren't road side dhabas or airport runways where there is nothing but, well, runways...

I think this attack by TTP is to get army to start a war. This way the people who are seperating will unite and fight army again. It's a bait.

That's why defense.pk members don't get to hold senior positions. Everyone will be 'let's kill them!!' without knowning that it could be be used for TTP to unite.
TTP claims responsibility. Ur right!

No terrorist remaining. The recent reports of firing were by Ranger's while checking area's.
Clearance operation is going on.
Airport will be handed over to CAA for operations after 1200 hours.

Media has once again proven to be immature by making up stories, baseless assumptions, and irresponsible reporting in some cases.

Pakistani media should be regulated by an independent body, enough is enough, every media channel reporting is false, misleading and manipulative. Define a set of rules and red lines to keep media in check and report authentic news not speculations.

It is not about Uzbek or non Uzbek... There are still fractions inside army who have sympathy with Taliban and Al Qaida. The same was revealed by Jurnalist Shahzad and was killed after Mehran Base Attack. How did the terrorists got the information about airport security, gates and systems? I have traveled n number of time from this airport but i still don't know it's whole map..
because you are not briefed by intel officials and special operators sitting in our neighbourhood with satellite images and Map of jinnah airport .. and did you know their are 52 intel agency operative in afghanistan inclding some hostile agencies and then you talk about rogue elements bhai wo b aam nai baich rai wo b puri khabar rkhta hai hamari

Back
Top Bottom