What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Regret to state that there many in Pakistan who provide succour and support to the terrorists and only pay lip service condemning the terrorist attacks. Quite a few political leaders such as Imran Khan of PTI, Manawwar Hassan of Jamaat Islami, Rana Sana Ullah of PML-N and the Interior Minister Ch. Nisar harbour soft spot for the Taliban. Until such time that all political leadership and this includes PTI’s Taliban Khan and the bigots of Jamaat Islami stand wholeheartedly behind the Army; Taliban will continue their nefarious activities.

NO drone attacks for more than 6 months but TTP continue with their bombings. Imran Khan's heart does not bleed looking at Karachi Airport burning but Taliban leader killed in drone attack brings PTI cadre out on the street! This is Pakistan for you.

To hell with the Taliban and their supporters. In my book only good Taliban is a dead Taliban.

Think about it...it is all over the news...Pakistan has become a laughing stock...a country where even a big international airport of largest city is unsecured...

Karachi is deprived of funds & all these TTP supporters like PTI, PML-N, JUI, etc are enjoying in their holes...intentionally they are neglecting the city that feed them...God knows where this country is heading.

are they really serious????? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

aaa2.png

Happy and sad both at the same time.

SSG kicking the ***#s of these mofos big time and good job by ASF in preventing any possible hijack (reportedly). PAF C-130 quickly up in the air.

SSG does make on proud.

But it's the police we need to strengthen.

This. Our army can handle such situations and they were very effective this time. The response time was amazing however we cant depend on them to come everywhere which is why we need to raise a better paramilitary force that can go city to city with ease and take care of the situation and lessening the burden of our armed forces.,

I saw a burnt plane shown on samaa tv-
I even saw screen shots-

Wtf-

They should be- they are not trained to fight terrorists-
Actually, they seem to be police ATF to me, so they are trained to fight terrorists, and no they don't seem scared at all, just grim.

Yaar i am not believing for a second taht for three hours well equipped terrorist were running around an air port and no plane got damaged. How is that possible? It impossible.

3 terrorists dead. 7 alive and surrounded by the security forces.

#Kci Update:All passengers in planes evacuated to safer places. Hunt for terrorists on.3 terrorist bodies lying,ident in progress

The police commandos looks scared-

probably they are concentrating to secure Bhangi CM, cause one thing is sure that they would not be the one facing terrorists, it would be PA, PN or Rangers commandos facing the situation.
Secondly, these police commandos are very nicely trained and are brave, unfortunately they are used not according to their potential.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom