What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

no yar, we wont be able to sustain ourselves.. we need to work within the system for our rights, otherwise we will be made north korea. cornered by world powers, especially we need to fix this modi terrorist in india, no need to give him any advantage.

And who will do that, politicians? who are harming Pakistan.

Bro the fact is PPP & PML-N have already damaged Pakistan a lot. This system which people talk about is mega corrupt. Pak Army would love to work freely, not with the shackles on by the corrupt politicians who will allow ops & then later blame Army for every thing. You can already see what JEW or JAI Group is doing & what Hamir Mir Jaffar is doing, they are fully protected by the corrupt & incompetent politicians.

SWA operation & terrorism in Balochistan province was & is filled with tons of evidence. By the way jabroni I already posted a video on this thread saying Indian equipment found, check it out.

Please show where it is made in India and serial no ;) not a pic only... where in equipment its written Made in India, did you saw? i can't see....

Welcome to the 24-hour news-cycle. It isn't rocket science....initial reports will ALWAYS be updated for accuracy as new information becomes available. Adults understand this, it isn't a Martian conspiracy...
Everyone knows that thanks for wasting your time adult:p but the media did more than just updating and correction of their own wrong reports.:cool:

What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATa.These things hardly matters.How did the armed attackers entered the Airport premises.What were the security guards doing, groping in the dark or munching peanuts.This is not the first or last time an airport has been attacked
Either you are trolling or ignorant...I already posted it like 15 mins ago!

And now the weapons are told of so you jump on the suicide vest...what do you want a full made in India terrorist from head to toe? Like even wearing Indian underwear?! Really?

I havent blamed anyone or anything just questioned who the hell supplied blind bastard weapons...and why! If they are Indian made then will you keep you admit?
i don't support anyone who is involved in this type of attacks.. but I don't accept blaming us without proofs.. India isn't looking for a mess... We are more looking for economic growth. .. not in stupid things...

I accept that ppl can reach indian weapons from anywhere but when u see there excessive use by the terrorists in Pakistan then obviously it makes us think.
pakistan is a country where weapons are readily available. do they have any emotional attachment with Indian made weapons...
In India getting weapon is very difficult unless you are talking about local made small weapon (which can blow your own hand :) )

Even if we believe your crap about ISI still your terrorism in KASHMIR and against indian MUSLIMS is unmatchable so don't try playing this game accept it you really are vulnerable in this matter.
Your lowblows, blow:D

See we are the center of the world attitude there,trust me no one is bothered about Pakistan other than terrorism comming out of it.

Give me proofs about Indian involvement.

Give us the proof where in HERAT Pakistan ISI involvement ???? where as your all ***** Indians on this forum said "Its response of Herat Embassy Attack".

10299129_10152520155687125_5690805442951016220_n.jpg

the suicide jacket-

the people of the failed stated of denialistan should also check their birth certificates. I'm sure RAW has a handle in that as well :azn:
So when are you gonna check your birth certificate:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i don't support anyone who is involved in this type of attacks.. but I don't accept blaming us without proofs.. India isn't looking for a mess... We are more looking for economic growth. .. not in stupid things...
Well there are always contractors and side businesses...wasnt there like 2 threads with Indian members admitting to corruption in India being the highest?

I am waiting for the final say by the stupid news agencies....so aint saying anything is confirmed...

Back
Top Bottom