What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

I accept that ppl can reach indian weapons from anywhere but when u see there excessive use by the terrorists in Pakistan then obviously it makes us think.

What ? The civilian gun market in India is almost non-existant.And have you seen made by OFB mark on them ?

Pakistani media should be regulated by an independent body, enough is enough, every media channel reporting is false, misleading and manipulative. Define a set of rules and red lines to keep media in check and report authentic news not speculations.
Welcome to the 24-hour news-cycle. It isn't rocket science....initial reports will ALWAYS be updated for accuracy as new information becomes available. Adults understand this, it isn't a Martian conspiracy...

Lol....like Mossad cares about a Pakistani cargo terminal. Get a grip.
I wonder how many took a grip when twin towers crashed! Everyone was blamed from the deserts of Afghanistan to the American funded dictator called Saddam...remember those times? I dont know why Americans havent learned other people can feel the same fear and annoyance too! Just a friendly reminder of what happened and how people felt!

Afghanis are source of major crimes & major terrorism in Pakistan & politicians are failing to understand this threat.

karachi has a major illegal alien problem. 2 mill bangladeshis (who do not want to go to BD) and 2-3 mill afghan refugees who left the refugee camps illegally.

Several days ago, Pakistan's government had warned provincial officials of a possible "high-profile attack on a sensitive or key installation," but the warning did not mention the airport, said Qaim Ali Shah, chief minister of Sindh province.

Nothing new from these bastard politicians, they will do anything to save themselves. I would like to hear explanation from bastard mummy Qaim Ali what sensitive or key installation means?

these bastards cannot see beyond corruption, gadari & khusa biloo, for them these are sensitive or key installations.

Right. But they can't see beyond their hate right? Fact is Pakistanis are getting bitten by the same snake they fed all these years. When they turn against Pakistani State they become R&AW agents. Fact is Pakistan has lost control of its major cities. The more they pound these terrorists the more of them gonna pop up.

Yes u r right.Well NOBODY & NOTHING is safe in Pakistan whether is Airports,naval Bases,Army Check Posts,Jails,Police recruitment centres,Political rallies,religious places of workship even their courts have been attacked & bombed whileJudges are seeking Asylum in Foregin countries

What ? The civilian gun market in India is almost non-existant.And have you seen made by OFB mark on them ?
Are you sure when was the last time you tried to purchase one? I mean isnt it Bollywood itself showing how people do underground gun businesses?

Comprehension problem there, ever wondered why every other day there is either a shut down strike or curfew imposed in down town Srinagar..... is it due to shortages of GAS.

Please tell me more. I am interested. You can remind of Kashmir as many times you want but that wont change the reality. People living in glass houses should not throw stones at others. Do i need to tell you that Balochistan is a big glass that one can break?

I wonder how many took a grip when twin towers crashed! Everyone was blamed from the deserts of Afghanistan to the American funded dictator called Saddam...remember those times? I dont know why Americans havent learned other people can feel the same fear and annoyance too! Just a friendly reminder of what happened and how people felt!
I remember a pack of Muslim extremist were blamed...and it was their second attempt....and they had long said they wanted to try something....and it was them. No comparison at all. Like I said....you are not so important to Mossad. sorry.

karachi has a major illegal alien problem. 2 mill bangladeshis (who do not want to go to BD) and 2-3 mill afghan refugees who left the refugee camps illegally.

There you go, that's the source of terrorism. 2 Mil of Na Malum Afrad party & 2 - 3 Mil of rented Afghanis.

Man I woke up and saw this thing going on but now it seem all terrorists are dead

And If this is Indian weapons and than answer need to be given of same sort with in India
What about the suicide vests which the Armed attackers were wearing.Is it Indian made,Armerica or FATa.These things hardly matters.How did the armed attackers entered the Airport premises.What were the security guards doing, groping in the dark or munching peanuts.This is not the first or last time an airport has been attacked

the people of the failed stated of denialistan should also check their birth certificates. I'm sure RAW has a handle in that as well :azn:

Back
Top Bottom