What's new

kalu_miah's new world order, a road map for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:Kalu Miah is hell bent on Bangladesh joing Asean. I myself would love for bangladesh to join Asean, but it is not practical and is a pipe dream and will remain so. There is hardly any movement in Bangladesh for Bangladesh to join Asean. only on pdf led by kalu miah:lol:

Most of the Countries he stated are already heading to a union central asia with russia theres a better chance of bangladesh getting reunifyed with india then joining asean.

:lol:Kalu Miah is hell bent on Bangladesh joing Asean. I myself would love for bangladesh to join Asean, but it is not practical and is a pipe dream and will remain so. There is hardly any movement in Bangladesh for Bangladesh to join Asean. only on pdf led by kalu miah:lol:

Correct theres is better chance of India trying to recreate akhand bharat then bangladesh joining ASEAN.

Don't see any Attempt on Bangladesh trying to join ASEAN but why not India Forms a Union with Nepal. Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives.

Eurasian Union for Central Asia, Kazakhstan has already joined.

Customs_Union_of_Russia%2C_Belarus_and_Kazakhstan_Globe_No_Borders.PNG

And this With Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Maldives, It would give India the necessary Borders to combat all including a foothold in Afghanistan, Tibet, South East Asia, Dominance in the Indian Ocean and the Arabian Sea. Akhand Bharat.

akhand_bharat.jpg

Don't see any Attempt on Bangladesh trying to join ASEAN but why not India Forms a Union with Nepal. Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives.

there is a strong anti indian sentiment in the population of bangladesh. An economic uninion maybe possible if our business elites lobby to get our bank interest on par with India's bank interest, otherwise we won't be going into an economic union with them.

there is a strong anti indian sentiment in the population of bangladesh. An economic uninion maybe possible if our business elites lobby to get our bank interest on par with India's bank interest, otherwise we won't be going into an economic union with them.

I'm aware of the Anti Indian Sentiment however I'm speaking of not only an Economic Union but with the borders Erased.

I'm aware of the Anti Indian Sentiment however I'm speaking of not only an Economic Union but with the borders Erased.

well in order to be part of the akhand bharat the first step is to get into an economic union, then a military union......just like eu...its a step by step process...you can't just get up one morning and decide lets unite.

well in order to be part of the akhand bharat the first step is to get into an economic union, then a military union......just like eu...its a step by step process...you can't just get up one morning and decide lets unite.

Have to Agree however do you personally Support Uniting with India again ? after the Painful desperation of 1947 ? Akhand Bharat also provides India It would give India the necessary Borders to combat all including a foothold in Afghanistan, Tibet, South East Asia, Dominance in the Indian Ocean and the Arabian Sea. Akhand Bharat.

This is likely what Turks want however Kazakhstan is already joining Russia's Union and Kyrgyzstan & Tajikistan want to as well
only thing possible is maybe Turkey and Azerbaijan.

turkic_union_by_ay_deezy-d2zof49.png

Have to Agree however do you personally Support Uniting with India again ? after the Painful desperation of 1947 ? Akhand Bharat also provides India It would give India the necessary Borders to combat all including a foothold in Afghanistan, Tibet, South East Asia, Dominance in the Indian Ocean and the Arabian Sea. Akhand Bharat.

I personally support if it benefits our market. We will have a whole 1 billion people to sell our products to. Right now we can't compete with india in terms of pricing even though almost all out products can enter india duty-free. Reason is their bank interest rate is 8-9% and ours is 11-13%. Once if transaction and business goes smoothly and we can trust the Indians. I believe a huge media campaign using propaganda might change the common people's mind. But India needs the businessmen and the elites on board for this to happen, right now even our businessmen and elites are anti-india.

Possibility of China-Taiwan-Mongolia ? well china and taiwan yes however mongolia ?

Mongolia-China.jpg

This is likely what Turks want however Kazakhstan is already joining Russia's Union and Kyrgyzstan & Tajikistan want to as well
only thing possible is maybe Turkey and Azerbaijan.

turkic_union_by_ay_deezy-d2zof49.png

problem with turkey it is neither european neither middle eastern. It has alienated herself from the muslim world by using the french model of secularism and the Europeans don't want her because it is a muslim land even though they really want to get into EU. You always want to be with your kind and europeans don't consider turks as "whites" nor do americans.

Possibility of China-Taiwan-Mongolia ? well china and taiwan yes however mongolia ?

Mongolia-China.jpg

taiwan will join china, its just a matter of time. It will join China when the US lets taiwan to join her. Right now, taiwan is more technologically advanced than china. As soon as china catches taiwan in terms of technology, usa will simply take her hands off taiwan. This is the reason US don't even supply taiwan with her latest toys. Mongolia is inevitable to join China.

problem with turkey it is neither european neither middle eastern. It has alienated herself from the muslim world by using the french model of secularism and the Europeans don't want her because it is a muslim land even though they really want to get into EU. You always want to be with your kind and europeans don't consider turks as "whites" nor do americans.

taiwan will join china, its just a matter of time. It will join China when the US lets taiwan to join her. Right now, taiwan is more technologically advanced than china. As soon as china catches taiwan in terms of technology, usa will simply take her hands off taiwan. This is the reason US don't even supply taiwan with her latest toys. Mongolia is inevitable to join China.

Hit the Nail on the Head Turkey has basically been blocked from Europe and the Middle East you pointed it on why so their only choice is with the other turkic countries however Russia, China, and Iran has blocked it.

China and Taiwan is coming China would Absorb all technology taiwan has and combine with it's own, Taiwan also provides strategic benefits. Agree on mongolia.

do we want bangladesh to join india? are u crazy? why are we spending billions fencing the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom