What's new

JY-27A radar spotted in Pakistan

Keep worshipping them, they are brilliant but not infallible. I'll worship God.
:frown:

How is invoking GOD helpful in this matter? You are questioning my faith? If this lame post is receiving thanks and positive ratings from members of this forum, then this forum is not attracting right kind of talent anymore.

Allah Almighty have blessed mankind with a fantastic brain to cope with pressures of livelihood on Earth. Those who make good use of it, are able to flourish and even dominate others in the process.

If USAF is found to be operating over Pakistani airspace one day, do you think that GOD will dispatch his angels to deal with it? Absolutely not. Clashes between two states are increasingly technology-driven in modern times.

US is actually guilty of violating Pakistani airspace on several occasions and the most glaring episode occurred as far as in Abbottabad in 2011. And I really find it amusing that some members continue to blame our own for these highly provocative incursions but nobody have the guts to take these individuals to the courts - talk about soothing punctured egos. But this is a discussion for another time.

Point is that US is far ahead of Pakistan in the matters of defense - a fact which is openly admitted in Pakistani publications as well (not your average publications). And this is nothing to be ashamed of because Pakistan is a country of far less resources and intellectual capital in comparison. However, what Pakistan have managed through the years, is sufficient to make us all proud but do WE have to jump to ill-advised conclusions?

Coming back to radar systems, did you learn anything from the content I shared in my previous post? I suppose not. The content most likely flew over your head, and also of those who thanked your post.

F-22A Raptor is not just a fighter aircraft but based on decades worth of research on how to evade/circumvent radar technologies - research which is not public knowledge but expected to be very deep.

images

stealth-aircraft-technology-ppt-26-638.jpg

The above is very basic information and just a starting point. One might write a thesis on this topic and it won't be enough because these machines are a sum of numerous parts and types of measures within. In short, there is far more to F-22A Raptor than shaping in regards to how to evade/deceive complex radar systems.

Do you think that YJ-27 radar system variants are MAGIC? Syrian regime also imported one of these radar systems to improve its chances in blunting Israeli attacks on its assets but this made no difference whatsoever. Israeli F-35 jets disabled a YJ-27 radar system much like any other in one of the nighttime raids.

Israel continue to pummel Syrian defenses from time-to-time due to provocations at its borders. Most recent attack: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...ms-flying-into-the-ground-during-israeli-raid

Syrians are hosting top-of-the-line Russian defensive systems including S-300 and S-400 variants but none are making any difference. Pakistan does not have these defensive systems at its disposal but I am sure that when Pakistan will have access to similar defensive systems - members here will be exchanging sweets but completely fail to see the bigger picture.

Being infallible is not the point - being able to succeed is. There is much greater chance for a squadron of F-22A Raptors to succeed in destroying a heavily guarded airbase in any country then radar systems such as YJ-27 variants making it possible for defensive arrangements to blunt this kind of attack.

If you do not get SCIENCE, then GOD may indeed help you.

Last edited:
The only country that can provide the best real-life testing of Chinese equipment is Pakistan.

The americans are there because they are afraid China may get their hands on Block-52s. China isn't afraid of americans being in Pakistan. We have the americans in a sardine can, tucked away in Jacobabad.

As for China sharing high tech radar with Pakistan is concerned, most Pakistanis don't realize the true strategic depth of Sino-Pak Alliance.

How is invoking GOD helpful in this matter? You are questioning my faith? If this lame post is receiving thanks and positive ratings from members of this forum, then this forum is not attracting right kind of talent anymore.

Allah Almighty have blessed mankind with a fantastic brain to cope with pressures of livelihood on Earth. Those who make good use of it, are able to flourish and even dominate others in the process.

If USAF is found to be operating over Pakistani airspace one day, do you think that GOD will dispatch his angels to deal with it? Absolutely not. Clashes between two states are increasingly technology-driven in modern times.

US is actually guilty of violating Pakistani airspace on several occasions and the most glaring episode occurred as far as in Abbottabad in 2011. And I really find it amusing that some members continue to blame our own for these highly provocative incursions but nobody have the guts to take these individuals to the courts - talk about soothing punctured egos. But this is a discussion for another time.

Point is that US is far ahead of Pakistan in the matters of defense - a fact which is openly admitted in Pakistani publications as well (not your average publications). And this is nothing to be ashamed of because Pakistan is a country of far less resources and intellectual capital in comparison. However, what Pakistan have managed through the years, is sufficient to make us all proud but do WE have to jump to ill-advised conclusions?

Coming back to radar systems, did you learn anything from the content I shared in my previous post? I suppose not. The content most likely flew over your head, and also of those who thanked your post.

F-22A Raptor is not just a fighter aircraft but based on decades worth of research on how to evade/circumvent radar technologies - research which is not public knowledge but expected to be very deep.

images

The above is very basic information and just a starting point. One might write a thesis on this topic and it won't be enough because these machines are a sum of numerous parts and types of measures within. In short, there is far more to F-22A Raptor than shaping in regards to how to evade/deceive complex radar systems.

Do you think that YJ-27 radar system variants are MAGIC? Syrian regime also imported one of these radar systems to improve its chances in blunting Israeli attacks on its assets but this made no difference whatsoever. Israeli F-35 jets disabled a YJ-27 radar system much like any other in one of the nighttime raids.

Israel continue to pummel Syrian defenses from time-to-time due to provocations at its borders. Most recent attack: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...ms-flying-into-the-ground-during-israeli-raid

Being infallible is not the point - being able to succeed is. There is much greater chance for a squadron of F-22A Raptors to succeed in destroying a heavily guarded airbase in any country then radar systems such as YJ-27 variants making it possible for defensive arrangements to blunt this kind of attack.

If you do not get this, then may GOD help you. All the best.

Hi,

Thank you for an excellent post---. I don't know what he was thinking when he made that comment---.

Such comments of religious beliefs do come out in moments of desperation---.

Hi,

Thank you for an excellent post---. I don't know what he was thinking when he made that comment---.

Such comments of religious beliefs do come out in moments of desperation---.
Kinda remind of lame assessments of Mr. Hassan Askari Rizvi on GEO TV about how American invasion of Iraq was proceeding back in 2003. Only 5 days had passed and he was like that US will taste defeat there. I was rolling my eyes while watching his program. When American tanks began to move into center of Baghdad after 19 days, Mr. Hassan was in complete disbelief and shock. And this guy is a Pakistani political scientist and military analyst who served as caretaker Chief Minister of Punjab. His administrative performance is also questionable - PU threw majority of its highly talented contractual faculty under the bus under his watch. This is the kind of talent WE are producing; bunch of clueless individuals.

WE couldn't liberate IOK in 70+ years but here some members are daydreaming of spotting an F-22A Raptor at around 500 KM mark from MAGICAL solutions on the surface. Pakistan surely need GOD more than ever before... :rolleyes:

Allah Almighty's advice of humility and humbleness is completely lost to these people.

Last edited:
When as the only country that had stealth fighters, USA manufactured the myth of F-22, and F-22 was claimed to be invincible.

But when other countries also have stealth fighters and know what they really are, the myth is punctured. And USA also develops its anti-stealth radars. Isn't it funny?
View attachment 590923
F-22A Raptor is a myth? :lol: Sure, moon landings were FAKE as well.

What make you think that other countries have managed to develop anything remotely at par with F-22A Raptor in VLO aspects and otherwise? Please do not mention J-20.

As for so-called anti-stealth radar systems, you think that is one?

Take a look at capabilities of E-2D Advanced Hawkeye for starters. Its radar system is one of its kind in the world - very powerful and a true breakthrough in how radar systems function.

But I am not sure how effective even the mighty AN/APS-145 would be against F-22A Raptor VLO class, and I wouldn't want to know either if I am on the receiving end of one.

In order to negate true VLO class jets, something revolutionary is needed, and these are not individual radar systems I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Kinda remind of lame assessments of Mr. Hassan Askari Rizvi on GEO TV about how American invasion of Iraq was proceeding back in 2003. Only 5 days had passed and he was like that US will taste defeat there. I was rolling my eyes while watching his program. When American tanks began to move into center of Baghdad after 19 days, Mr. Hassan was in complete disbelief and shock. And this guy is a Pakistani political scientist and military analyst who served as caretaker Chief Minister of Punjab. His administrative performance is also questionable - PU threw majority of its highly talented contractual faculty under the bus under his watch. This is the kind of talent WE are producing; bunch of clueless individuals.

WE couldn't liberate IOK in 70+ years but here some members are daydreaming of spotting an F-22A Raptor at around 500 KM mark from MAGICAL solutions on the surface. Pakistan surely need GOD more than ever before... :rolleyes:

Allah Almighty's advice of humility and humbleness is completely lost to these people.

Your green card is in the post.

F-22A Raptor is a myth? :lol: Sure, moon landings were FAKE as well.

What make you think that other countries have managed to develop anything remotely at par with F-22A Raptor in VLO aspects and otherwise? Please do not mention J-20.

As for so-called anti-stealth radar systems, you think that is one?

Take a look at capabilities of E-2D Advanced Hawkeye for starters. Its radar system is one of its kind in the world - very powerful and a true breakthrough in how radar systems function.

But I am not sure how effective even the mighty AN/APS-145 would be against F-22A Raptor VLO class, and I wouldn't want to know either if I am on the receiving end of one.

In order to negate true VLO class jets, something revolutionary is needed, and these are not individual radar systems I'm afraid.

Don't bow to false idols like Uncle Sam, if the NVA were like you, they wouldn't have even bothered to fight for their country. The US is brilliant and awe inspiring in many ways, but they, I reiterate are not infallible.

When as the only country that had stealth fighters, USA manufactured the myth of F-22, and F-22 was claimed to be invincible.

But when other countries also have stealth fighters and know what they really are, the myth is punctured. And USA also develops its anti-stealth radars. Isn't it funny?
View attachment 590923

Youngman---you are a great poster---. But please refrain from posting such posts about US military and china---.

Don't bow to false idols like Uncle Sam, if the NVA were like you, they wouldn't have even bothered to fight for their country. The US is brilliant and awe inspiring in many ways, but they, I reiterate are not infallible.

Sir,

Reiteration means diddley sh-it---. In the last 17 + years---their military has been responcible of killing over 6 milion muslims in AFG/Iraq/Syria/Libya---decimated those nations---destroyed the infra structure of the nation---destroyed cities---made 70-100 million homeless.

Basically killed and decimated more muslim humanity than Chengiz Khan's invasion and you have the audacity to state what you did---.

Would like to know what your agenda is---why you making these claims---.

Well, I am almost speechless at this point.

I am not bowing to false idols, and never will. You are questioning my faith in GOD as well as my nationality on completely baseless grounds. These kind of responses are not constructive but completely detracting from intellectual exchanges. I strive for truthfulness and learning, and am rather guilty of highlighting facts which might not sit well with narrative-builders here.

Well, I am leaving this discussion for the sake of not hurting sentiments of anybody here. Peace to you.

I am not bowing to false idols, and never will. You are questioning my faith in GOD as well as my nationality on completely baseless grounds. These kind of responses are not constructive but completely detracting from intellectual exchanges. I strive for truthfulness and learning, and am rather guilty of highlighting facts which might not sit well with narrative-builders here.

Well, I am leaving this discussion for the sake of not hurting sentiments of anybody here. Peace to you.
But this not means, China will not catch USA in near or far future, Intelligence/inventions/ innovations are not only USA inheritance, you have slave mentality sir @LeGenD

Calm down mate, you are overreacting in a major way.

All this development is just the tip of the iceberg, if only I was allowed to reveal half the stuff that is going on, (in all the services by the way.)

And a nuclear submarine for Islamabad reservoir.
Anything stratigic aside, PCL-181 is a sure thing?

images

Syrians are hosting top-of-the-line Russian defensive systems including S-300 and S-400 variants but none are making any difference. Pakistan does not have these defensive systems at its disposal but I am sure that when Pakistan will have access to similar defensive systems - members here will be exchanging sweets but completely fail to see the bigger picture.

F-22 does not have broadband VLO design. It was designed to disperse the usual military radar frequencies and is most optimized for x and l band.

JY27 is not magical as you put it. It just uses a different frequency band (longer wave VHF). Now without speculating on detection range, this simply explain why it would be able to do so at the much longer range than the conventional x radars.

The problem will still be in target resolution and fire solution but that’s a different debate.

images

The Ottoman way of solving this issue: Dua + Deva approach...

Dua: leveraging the Closed Book- KITAP with its Din based laws etc...

Deva: leveraging the Open Book- Universe with all of it's physical, behavioral etc. laws....

GOD is the CREATOR, SUSTAINER, PLANNER, EXECUTER etc. of both....

Open and Closed Books are supplementary and complementary of one another. You need to leverage both in a "balanced" manner to succeed....

Last edited:

images

Can't even differential JY-27 radar and JY-27A and talk about topic which you are clueless? They arw miles apart in performance. What Syria have is a system made in 1997 compare to what Pakistan received is a total different modern radar build in 2017.

Just like some clueless so called expert who can claim KJL-7A radar is just a small improvement radar over KJL-7.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KLJ-7

One is mechanical slot radar
jf-thunder-17-12-728.jpg

Vs
One which is active passive radar
images.jpeg

to the clueless people. They will claim it's small improvement only... Lol..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom