What's new

JY-27A radar spotted in Pakistan

Its there alright

upload_2019-11-22_11-27-22.png

If a Radar is able to detect a fully stealth configured F-22 Raptor at 500 km's than it should easily detect Rafale at 1000 km's and MKI at 2000 km's. I know my claim sounds just as absurd as the one about any radar picking up Raptors at 500 clicks!
I also doubt the claim.

Janes finally woke up.

I will never underestimate their research and eyes on the ground. Furthermore, one can't ignore the fact that foreign boys do keep 24/7 watch over Pakistan as well and they have tech to do so. I think, WE had to send a message & Janes went ahead by observing the same being deployed in open finally.

India's economy growth rate and foreign reserves are vital to pak.
If they these two indicator grow at much faster pace than of ours; than f35C is coming to India

and all this will happen in 5 to 8 years.

but dont be sad, its all not that gloom & doom cause china is here too!!!!!

If they these two indicator grow at much faster pace than of ours; than f35C is coming to India

My question is.
If Turkey get to stay in the F-35 program, will they object any F-35 sale to India?
@Hakikat ve Hikmet @Signalian @Mangus Ortus Novem

Is it possible that paf is testing this thing by ordering just one system and that they might order more if satisfied?

First of all India will never get F35s as it will undermine Indian interests and put us directly under American camp. We dont want that. Thats why we moved ahead with S400 despite tremendous US pressure. Our foreign policy is different to that of US.
Indian foreign policy has been shifted from non alignment to multi alignment.
Except Pakistan none is a permanent enemy of India.

this stance will change once lockheed agrees to change its production line place to india... and f35 is just a name of stealth tech. they might incorporate it in anyother way or insome any other purchase

so only question for USA is of market potential once this reaches they u'll see the way USA will manuever you around

And a nuclear submarine for Islamabad reservoir.[/QUOTE]
Good one dude :yahoo::yahoo:, While we are at it , might i suggest a flying aircraft carrier for KARGIL :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom