What's new

Just go kill yourselves, Russian Deputy Prime Minister tells the Japanese

Wow what's with Russia's foreign dealing language. Its international level talks not sitting at chai ki dukan ( tea shop) talking to guys sitting next to you. Putin telling turkey and deputy prime minister telling off Japanese.

Although I must admit such incidents are funny. :p :p :p

there once an agreement between Indonesia and Japan to switch over Sumatra island with Japan's Islands. dunno about the details afterwards since i only heard about from other people. but if they did, they'll prosper even more with rich resources from Sumatra, while we get so much closer access for techonolgies and profits.

By switch the side i mean . dnt be an American pawn and join the club of Russia and China .

Japan must have to switch side . they have to live with these two (Russia & China) neighbors forever .

Why would we 'switch sides' with two countries that are considered our geopolitical rivals? I think Japan-US Global Alliance will only continue and deepen in its cooperation in the coming years. Quite frankly there is nothing the Russians and Chinese can do to make us fear them; during the height of the cold war and the zenith of the USSR's existence and power, Japan stood as a bastion and kept Soviet Navy in check.

And we have not even reached our full power potential then, nor now.

By switch the side i mean . dnt be an American pawn and join the club of Russia and China .

Strategic alliance entails cooperation on various levels in government and civil agencies; that is the basis of an alliance system. Anyways, as I have said in my past post, there is nothing that the Russians can do that intimidates Japan. The entire JMSDF is double the size of the Russian Navy. The United States regularly has the 7th and 6th Fleets patrol the Pacific with the JMSDF, and quite frankly there is no power in this world that can challenge both the Japanese-American Alliance.

Save the Almighty Himself.

Why would we 'switch sides' with two countries that are considered our geopolitical rivals? I think Japan-US Global Alliance will only continue and deepen in its cooperation in the coming years. Quite frankly there is nothing the Russians and Chinese can do to make us fear them; during the height of the cold war and the zenith of the USSR's existence and power, Japan stood as a bastion and kept Soviet Navy in check.

And we have not even reached our full power potential then, nor now.

American will ditch you moments later you are not useful for them . look what they did with Taiwan . Isnt Hiroshima & Nagasaki enough for you to learn a lesson?

highly unlikely. i'd rather Japan to join neutral countries. Russia and China isn't any better than America. all of them is just as worse as each other. Neutrality is the way you go.

They are both unstable -- given the current situation in their markets and policies. Russia is sandwitched by NATO to the West, and the US/Japan/SoKor Alliance to the East. Not to mention the effects of global sanctions on capital flight.

As for China, they have lost $3 Trillion in their market rout; their indices continue to show regression. Clearly they (Russia and China) are not the epitome of stability and dependability right now.

Japan shall weather threats as it has ever done. The US-Japan Global Alliance shall continue together. Fully Integrated Militarily and soon Economically (TPP).

American will ditch you moments later you are not useful for them . look what they did with Taiwan . Isnt Hiroshima & Nagasaki enough for you to learn a lesson?

Taiwan is a totally different factor and requires a more in depth review on your part, Sir.

Taiwan is not in the same congruence as with Japan in Global Geopolitics.

highly unlikely. i'd rather Japan to join neutral countries. Russia and China isn't any better than America. all of them is just as worse as each other. Neutrality is the way you go.
Quite impossible if you lies in between the 3 major powers .

Quite impossible if you lies in between the 3 major powers .

nah not really. unless you're willing to sell your sovereignty to bigger daddy, people will defend their own land regardless how heavy their opponent weights are. good example are some of the ASEAN folks in the SCS. the more you press weaker countries, the more you get resistance.

They are both unstable -- given the current situation in their markets and policies. Russia is sandwitched by NATO to the West, and the US/Japan/SoKor Alliance to the East. Not to mention the effects of global sanctions on capital flight.

As for China, they have lost $3 Trillion in their market rout; their indices continue to show regression. Clearly they (Russia and China) are not the epitome of stability and dependability right now.

Japan shall weather threats as it has ever done. The US-Japan Global Alliance shall continue together. Fully Integrated Militarily and soon Economically (TPP).

Taiwan is a totally different factor and requires a more in depth review on your part, Sir.

Taiwan is not in the same congruence as with Japan in Global Geopolitics.

i'm quite disappointed. all this time i thought Japan can be independent to continue the Prosperity in Asia. too bad i was wrong *facepalm*

How much more land do these Russians want :mad:......... Just give the japs those islands already . It's unfair for such a small population ( =2/3 rd of Pakistan ) to be controlling such a vast territory:pissed:

If you're siding with Japan against Russia, then it's probably best not to call them "japs" which is a derogatory term created by Americans.

hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom