What's new

Just go kill yourselves, Russian Deputy Prime Minister tells the Japanese

TB2gqASdVXXXXXVXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2q5wOdVXXXXaEXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2E3UFdVXXXXXVXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2aAkGdVXXXXXjXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

How much more land do these Russians want :mad:......... Just give the japs those islands already . It's unfair for such a small population ( =2/3 rd of Pakistan ) to be controlling such a vast territory:pissed:
Don't say "J@ps"!
It's a derogatory term for the Japanese!

Jap is an English abbreviation of the word "Japanese." Today it is generally regarded as an ethnic slur among Japanese minority populations in other countries, although English-speaking countries differ in the degree to which they consider the term offensive. In the United States, Japanese Americans have come to find the term controversial or offensive, even when used as an abbreviation. In the past, Jap was not considered primarily offensive; however, during and after the events of World War II, the term became derogatory.

Jap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@waz, @Hakan, @WebMaster, I think "Jap(s)" should be added to the banned topics list. It's derogatory and offensive.

Not the sort of language you use at state level.
Come on!
We are talking about the dare devils called Russians.
If you know how Putin frightened Merkel then Rogozin's statement is mild in comparison.

We don't tolerate trash talk. That's not a bad thing at all. I've used to see forums where it was, the key word here is "used".

Yet, it is all over the forum. Ask some chinese members. 8-)

There is not a single thing the Japanese can do a thing about it. Russia is not the type of power that going to stay back and watch someone takes their possession. He is right, the Japanese better odd to commit suicide than whining about it.

Russian...
confident and outspoken....
(•ิ_•ิ)but too fierce,will make others afraid...

There is not a single thing the Japanese can do a thing about it. Russia is not the type of power that going to stay back and watch someone takes their possession. He is right, the Japanese better odd to commit suicide than whining about it.
Dont say such words plz!!

Japan stood as a bastion
A bastion?LOL,just a barking sentry.:rofl:
And we have not even reached our full power potential then, nor now
In the training,when i feel my dog is not obedient,i won't give food to it to let it "reach its full power potential",:rofl:
dnt be an American pawn
My friend,you are so frank that he will say "uncouth" in heart.
You can't wake up someone who pretend to sleep.
Strategic alliance entails cooperation on various levels in government and civil agencies
No matter what you said,people here knows the deference between "strategic ally" and "strategic doggy":omghaha:
The UK is the strategic ally of USA.
Why? Because UK can refuse USA for its own interest.
And Japan can......Oh,this is uncouth.:omghaha:
As for China, they have lost $3 Trillion in their market rout; their indices continue to show regression.
Yeah,we are going to collapse and please leave us alone.This topic is about the funny things between doggy and bear.:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
The word is a US creation. The folks here use the word in the context of anti-Fascist war.

Although I myself never use it and discourage people from using it, I do not see here much racist connotation, but more like historical.

@waz

It shouldn't be used my friend.

Come on!
We are talking about the dare devils called Russians.
If you know how Putin frightened Merkel then Rogozin's statement is mild in comparison.

Dare devilry? Most would call it what it is i.e. uncivilised talk. He is meant to a senior diplomat.

We don't tolerate trash talk. That's not a bad thing at all. I've used to see forums where it was, the key word here is "used".

It's okay. Pretty sure your Admin isn't happy about it to see people come and go. That's how forum works. You can't moderate everything. Waste of resource and time and can also backfire. Ask your admin, he knows.

Russian...
confident and outspoken....
(•ิ_•ิ)but too fierce,will make others afraid...

Dont say such words plz!!
Why? It is important to get real and our Russian friends did just that. I like the Russian for their honesty and no nonsense PR language.

Back
Top Bottom