What's new

Junior's Cafe

Are these becoming some kind of perverted status symbol?

Yes, Joe, that's what our ex-unwanted friend meant and of course it's true!
And it's a normal Net reflection of reality, from family dinners to media.
The bright folks battle with wits and the rest battles without them.
But battle they do and a race exists to the top even as it is the bottom.
I'm sure you know of one colleague or uncle that spews the most outrageous
things, has been forever and to your great surprise and chagrin still comes
up with worse than worst new pearls from time to time*.

It was well described by Marcel Pagnol in his childhood memories imagining those ...
"... grabbing the boundary stones of stupidity and running with all their might to extend its domain."
Tay transl.

And since everyone seems to like baubles, they want trophies too!

You can't fight perversion my poor man, it would be a genocide of the majority!
Standing aside and tripping it with an extended logic leg is the best you can hope for.

Have a great day and share it, Tay.

* Proof of this being that bright ones talk less with the years since truth reveals clarity
while the morons compound absence of meaning by pumping up both volume & frequency.

Yes, Joe, that's what our ex-unwanted friend meant and of course it's true!
And it's a normal Net reflection of reality, from family dinners to media.
The bright folks battle with wits and the rest battles without them.
But battle they do and a race exists to the top even as it is the bottom.
I'm sure you know of one colleague or uncle that spews the most outrageous
things, has been forever and to your great surprise and chagrin still comes
up with worse than worst new pearls from time to time*.

It was well described by Marcel Pagnol in his childhood memories imagining those ...
"... grabbing the boundary stones of stupidity and running with all their might to extend its domain."
Tay transl.

And since everyone seems to like baubles, they want trophies too!

You can't fight perversion my poor man, it would be a genocide of the majority!
Standing aside and tripping it with an extended logic leg is the best you can hope for.

Have a great day and share it, Tay.

* Proof of this being that bright ones talk less with the years since truth reveals clarity
while the morons compound absence of meaning by pumping up both volume & frequency.

I read your post with dismay, and with a sinking feeling that this was a familiar situation. One that I no longer feel like facing, unfortunately.

Suddenly I am beginning to feel old and irrelevant.

Don't worry you are already in we wont look down upon you btw the seniors have an implied rule among them dogs n juniors are not allowed :cry:

:yahoo::bounce::smitten::cheers:

I will enter only light and amusing posts, and things that are interesting and amusing to the members.

I will stay cheerful at all times, and if I feel grumpy, I will go and get rid of my grumps elsewhere.

I will not lose my temper (OK, that's a joke, I can't keep this promise, let's say, I won't lose my temper more than, how about once a week?).

:yahoo::bounce::smitten::cheers:

I will enter only light and amusing posts, and things that are interesting and amusing to the members.

I will stay cheerful at all times, and if I feel grumpy, I will go and get rid of my grumps elsewhere.

I will not lose my temper (OK, that's a joke, I can't keep this promise, let's say, I won't lose my temper more than, how about once a week?).
Your views are much appreciated but we have our own s.o.p's---- @Robinhood Pandey will let you inform about the decision made by the junior P5 :D

Back
Top Bottom