What's new

Junior's Cafe

So is this a counter thread to the seniors cafe?
If so then entry of the seniors should be banned here as we juniors will talk trash and things will be ugly here.:D
You know that is why we are not allowed in the seniors cafe.

@911 seniors are intruding in this club despite being given repeated warnings .so should we just keep mum on this issue or troll the living daylights out of em vt da ya say :D

@911 seniors are intruding in this club despite being given repeated warnings .so should we just keep mum on this issue or troll the living daylights out of em vt da ya say :D
Wow a club for juniors never knew it existed :D

Wow a club for juniors never knew it existed :D
Say thank you to @Salik bhaii we the juniors have founded our state. invite junior folks from all around the P.D.F to join our newly created country :P matbal club

So far @Joe Shearer sir has applied formally and is inducted as honorary member.

Better ignore other trolls :D

So far @Joe Shearer sir has applied formally and is inducted as honorary member.

Better ignore other trolls :D

Considering his status we can use Joe sir to create a split among the seniors----juniors sovereignty should be protected at every cost :P

So is this a counter thread to the seniors cafe?
If so then entry of the seniors should be banned here as we juniors will talk trash and things will be ugly here.:D
You know that is why we are not allowed in the seniors cafe.
It's about time seniors shall be begging to get into this club :D

A club for juniors,encroached by seniors grrrrrrrrrrrr they simply cannot digest our progress :flame:

Anyways folks, have a look at and appreciate my first attempt to make OUR VERY OWN CLUB look attractive :P

Last edited:
Considering his status we can use Joe sir to create a split among the seniors----juniors sovereignty should be protected at every cost :P

It's about time seniors shall be begging to get into this club :D

A club for juniors,encroached by seniors grrrrrrrrrrrr they simply cannot digest our progress :flame:

Anyways folks, have a look at and appreciate my first attempt to make OUR OWN VERY CLUB look attractive :P

Wow that girl can surely dance.:tup:
I bet if our friend @Joe Shearer can pull off moves like that.

Some of me can; unfortunately, the rest of me fails to follow the moves; watchers thereby get the feeling that they are getting two shows for the price of one.
Just a bit of practice will do it Joe. I am sure there is nothing you can't do.

Back
Top Bottom