What's new

Junagarh, Bihar and Hyderabad State Under Indian Occupation

PakSher

Reaction score
Junagrah and Hyderabad were Parts of Pakistan taken over by Indian Military. Bihar also wanted to be Pakistan. They can still be part of Pakistan and we need to start including them in the agenda with talks with India. Kashmir, Sir Creek and Siachin are not the only 3 terrirtories disputed between India and Pakistan.:pakistan:

Junagrah and Hyderabad were Parts of Pakistan taken over by Indian Military. Bihar also wanted to be Pakistan. They can still be part of Pakistan and we need to start including them in the agenda with talks with India. Kashmir, Sir Creek and Siachin are not the only 3 terrirtories disputed between India and Pakistan.:pakistan:

Wrong. They were all princely states that wanted to join pakistan, but were taken over by india. and who will support us on this issue if we go to war with India? No one. Let's focus on fixing ourselves before we try to instigate conflicts with India.

Why only Bihar? You forget about Uttar pradesh. Can u think about a pakistan without Indian Punjab? What about Delhi, the capital of mughal empire and Lucknow? You can include all these places too in ur agenda. You have the right to claim the whole of india:flame:

:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:

Going by your intellect, i will not be surprised if it turned out that the whole of India was under Indian occupation!!!

I do not wish to start a tit for tat conversation. However for the sake of keeping history correct following is my response.

Hyderabad was independent state till 1948 and even had representation at UN. In 1948 India took it over by force.

Junagarh as per June 1947 plan was part of Pakistan however to provide easy land route to India enabling her to reach Kashmir it was given to India.

I do not wish to start a tit for tat conversation. However for the sake of keeping history correct following is my response.

Hyderabad was independent state till 1948 and even had representation at UN. In 1948 India took it over by force.

Junagarh as per June 1947 plan was part of Pakistan however to provide easy land route to India enabling her to reach Kashmir it was given to India.

and do you know USA belongs to Red Indians? :azn:

Come on guys move on with the life.

Last edited:
@ejaz007
Junagarh provide easy land route to India enabling her to reach Kashmir,is it? Junagarh was in Gujrat last time i checked!

Do u know where we can, we did the same thing e.g. Kalat and Khairpur. Bhai sahib is haamam mai hum sub nagaay hain. So lets concentrate on core issues like Kashmir and forget all other as they are legitimate parts of india

Parts of Pk ?

Pk as far as anyone will recall had two parts - E & W.

Is it necessary that all steps we take MUST be retrograde ?

I have to clarify some doubts to you first.
1. Hyderabad Nawab was a supporter of Pakistan.
2. Though hyderbad was a princely state ruled by muslims, mulslims were minority. (read hyderabad as whole telangana and some parts of karnataka too. not the current hyd city.)

Since nawab wanted to join Pak but people of hyderabad didnt. it resulted in Telangana Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

soooo. people of hyderabad princely state never wanted to join pak. take a chill pill now and relax.

Back
Top Bottom