What's new

July 4, 1999 - The Day Clinton Stopped Pakistan from Nuking india

I don't think any nuclear armed country will nuke any other nuclear armed country as they know the result of that! :)

People in this thread will throw nukes at each other for some time..Then they will get tired or run out of words..Then they will leave.. :P

Jo bhi kaho Jammer Mia..... Iska to Koi Jawab Nahi...Sala...Kabra me bhi..Chaine Nahi....Yar..

Jammer Mia...Jab Khud k Ghar shheshe k ho.. Dusro p patthar Nahi Phekte....

So this is how you escape from the argument......not surprised since you are an Indian.....rape must be on your mind regardless of the topic.
And then you have the knack to open thread asking if this is a defence forum or what.
This post book marked to egg you in the face in future.

@Jango ... take note please.

Really than you need to study mindset in Army.
I think you will be very much aware of it, since you have many sources. Please don't try to sound like a smart a ss. Everyone know's the result of using nuclear weapons.
Do educate us about this mindset.

India did not have a working nuke at that time and its questionable if they are able to deliver a nuclear payload even today.

Pakistan would have decimated India no doubt.

So Musharaff blunders into Kargil with the tactical competence of a junior lance corporal based on faulty intel of a wonder weapon. Then decided to reinforce failure by going nuke!? That's full retard strategy!
I said it recently and I reiterate what my 3 years on defence.pk have irrevocably shown-while India is perhaps not entirely blameless in this hostility Pakistan is overconfident bordering on fanatical. I have strong suspicions as to why-maybe later.

The why is also well known, the belief that they are somehow a 'superior' civilization (especially because of their so called 'superior' religion). Gen Mehmood apparently had a great reply when asked will India respond during Kargil - 'they're all Baniyas and Cowards'. Guess the lessons of 1971 quickly faded away.

India did not have a working nuke at that time and its questionable if they are able to deliver a nuclear payload even today.

Don't know about the nukes man, but I'm having serious doubts about you having a working brain in there :lol:.

So this is how you escape from the argument......not surprised since you are an Indian.....rape must be on your mind regardless of the topic.
And then you have the knack to open thread asking if this is a defence forum or what.
This post book marked to egg you in the face in future.

@Jango ... take note please.

And Windbreaker strikes again :lol:

Really than you need to study mindset in Army.
I wish i had sources as good as yours :( perhaps you can help me understand that mind set? PLEASE?

People in this thread will throw nukes at each other for some time..Then they will get tired or run out of words..Then they will leave.. :P
Good for everyone isn't it, best steam off the frustrations, (BOTH sides) here, its cheaper and not hazardous! :P Like the call of duty style "No Cows were hurt in the making of this debate" :lol:

Bewqoof insaan, tumara hisab woh hey k kisi ko glass mila tu woh pani pee pee kar mar gaya. what does this has to do with the topic .

Akalmand Insaan, What "HAD" THIS POST OF YOURS To doo do with The Topic ?
Khud ki Akal Kya Ghaas Charne Gai thi...Pehle Khud OffTopic Image dalte hue Apni Bewkoofi Nahi Dikhi ?

Last edited:
A Picture Speaks

Na na... Munna.. Chhote Baache hi cartoon Dekhte hai... Cartoon Se Kya hoga Bhala.. beta...Hum Asli Picture Dikha Dete Hai....

Ps7-81.JPG

Aadha Mulk gaya....90000... kaidi....Bhai..logo last time to ye hua... Bina Nukes.. k.. Ab Kya Chahte to yaar ??

Poor Indians , never told by their veterans that this happened in exchange to different segments of territories given back to India. Nothing is for free esp. in post war make up.

Last edited:

Yup. You hit the nail on the head there. There is much suspicion around whether India is capable of delivering any nukes as they claim on any of their neighbors including Pakistan. My uncle who worked for DSRDO for years claimed that the nuke projection of India was simply hot air. In fact, it has also been established that many of the military hardware developed by India falls short of expectations on the battlefield. The INSAS automatic rifle for example which is the source of Indian firepower on the battlefield has been shown to lack any credibility and jams way too frequently causing multiple manpower loss. The Bofors heavy artillery was lacking during the Kargil war and did not meet the expectations.

And right next door we have impotent Pakistan which can do fcuk all about it :D

Good for everyone isn't it, best steam off the frustrations, (BOTH sides) here, its cheaper and not hazardous! :P Like the call of duty style "No Cows were hurt in the making of this debate" :lol:

hahaha..Now that you have mentioned Call Of Duty, going to play.. or may be Far Cry 4..
People here should do the same :D

Poor Indians , never told by their forefathers that this happened in exchange to different segments of territories given back to India. Nothing is for free esp. in post war make up.
Poor Indians , never told by their forefathers that this happened in exchange to different segments of territories given back to India. Nothing is for free esp. in post war make up.

I Believe thats the Reason what TTP and Others Blow Pakistani Bases & Cities , Almost every Alternate day ?

Back
Top Bottom