What's new

July 4, 1999 - The Day Clinton Stopped Pakistan from Nuking india

Bhai loog 1962 yaad aaya ?? ub woh zamana nahe haina ? ub phir 1971 b nahi hey.. filhaal pichlay 14 saal say tumharay hukmaran he tumko ***** bana rahay hain nothing erlse more... na kuch ukhaar sakay hain Pakistan ka ... 26/11 kay baad tum jesay tatuoon ko aur mazeed ****** banatay rahay hain Surgical Strikes ka rolla daal daal kar aur tum jesay ...... chalanagy maartay rahay hain... at the end woh filhaal apni *** may he war gaye hey sare surgical strikes LOL
hoon aram e ?
You don't say this ;)

Attachments

• 1436941317553.jpg
    1436941317553.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 28
North Korean missiles!!! Museum pieces. Bah!

How about Chinese missiles given to Pakistan?

:sarcastic:
What i can say. Better you watch yourself
Plus,
Why you see every muslim "paksitani/indian" as a "Shia Muslim" ?? Not all muslims Says Ya Ali Madad but only Shia's..

Its a test fire, not operational one. What makes you think any country can build missiles without failures or snags ?
Any reason why british company used isro to launch satellites if they were not reliable? Oh I see they wanted insurance money from failed launch.
and how much "test failure" Pakistani Missiles have ??

What i can say. Better you watch yourself
Plus,
Why you see every muslim "paksitani/indian" as a "Shia Muslim" ?? Not all muslims Says Ya Ali Madad but only Shia's..

and how much "test failure" Pakistani Missiles have ??

Reading post#79 would have saved you from some embarrassment .... let me help you and post it here for you .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the video of German V2 during WWII .

The orginal video by FOX News has been posted by @Guynextdoor2 in post#16

I won't be surprised if it turns out that the retard who has edited this video and posted in youtube is a Pakistani .

Although there were failures , falling back in the launch site itself has never been reported about Indian missiles .

Mean while in Pakistan ,

In April 1998 when we were ready to launch the Ghauri missile from the site prepared at Kahuta, we were told to fire it from Tilla, Jhelum instead.

Our launching time was 7:30 am. At 7:22 I was informed by an army officer that the missile launch from Son Miani under Samar Mubarakmand had flopped. It had simply rolled over and burst into flame. There were reports of casualties, but these were never confirmed.

Pakistan Nuclear History- A Q Khan Version | Page 3

Reading post#79 would have saved you from some embarrassment .... let me help you and post it here for you .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the video of German V2 during WWII .

The orginal video by FOX News has been posted by @Guynextdoor2 in post#16

I won't be surprised if it turns out that the retard who has edited this video and posted in youtube is a Pakistani .

Although there were failures , falling back in the launch site itself has never been reported about Indian missiles .

Mean while in Pakistan ,

In April 1998 when we were ready to launch the Ghauri missile from the site prepared at Kahuta, we were told to fire it from Tilla, Jhelum instead.

Our launching time was 7:30 am. At 7:22 I was informed by an army officer that the missile launch from Son Miani under Samar Mubarakmand had flopped. It had simply rolled over and burst into flame. There were reports of casualties, but these were never confirmed.

Pakistan Nuclear History- A Q Khan Version | Page 3

May be i made a mistake. Accepted.
but now please search "failed indain missile tests"
and then "failed pakistani missile tests"
then make a comparision. and Then
Quote me with the result.

North Korean missiles!!! Museum pieces. Bah!

How about Chinese missiles given to Pakistan?

:sarcastic:
You know its very very unlikely that they will say - Ya Ali...

I dont understand one thing. Pakistan 'won' the war. So why nuke India? :D

May be i made a mistake. Accepted.
but now please search "failed indain missile tests"
and then "failed pakistani missile tests"
then make a comparision. and Then
Quote me with the result.
Not a fair comparison. I did not fail the SAT test. Its because I never sat for it. :P

No wonder world cannot trust Pakistan with nukes.

That isn't the question. The question is what can they do about it? What luck have you had until now in disarming Pakistan?

Really than you need to study mindset in Army.
If the reply your Army has is in the form of nukes alone, then even God cant save your people.

That isn't the question. The question is what can they do about it? What luck have you had until now in disarming Pakistan?
We dont need to. Who informed the US in 1999, before the missiles were activated? Before activation the radioactive footprint is zero. But the US got accurate reports. We get similar up to date reports on everything about your missiles. Otherwise US/NATO etc would have bin Ladened your stockpiles by now. Your facilities are safe, and we have ensured they remain so. Your nation is thoroughly compromised, there is no dearth of men willing to sell secrets for money. So that helps too.

If the reply your Army has is in the form of nukes alone, then even God cant save your people.

We dont need to. Who informed the US in 1999, before the missiles were activated? Before activation the radioactive footprint is zero. But the US got accurate reports. We get similar up to date reports on everything about your missiles. Otherwise US/NATO etc would have bin Ladened your stockpiles by now. Your facilities are safe, and we have ensured they remain so. Your nation is thoroughly compromised, there is no dearth of men willing to sell secrets for money. So that helps too.

What is this? They were gonna nuke us?? True?

I dont think India can disarm pakistan completely or there is any intention to do such.
But we should use all our clout ,wherever possible and as much as we can to make sure Pakistan doesnt get any weapons that can be a game changer in a war because we know that any weapon Pakistan gets will be to be primarily use against us
Now lets be realistic , we dont have such type of clout. We are not a military power, nor economic power and we dont have any friends who will go out of their way to help us.Upon that we have countries like china where it will be almost impossible for us to convince them not to sell you weapons.
Now since 90s when we opened our markets, our economy has picked up and we are one of the largest buyers of weapons from around the world , we will use it to further our interests and we will keep on trying.

Your policies and thought process say otherwise, you tell me that you don't need to disarm my country yet your leaders and the military act oppositely and betray your words. You have ensured what? The safety of Pakistani nuclear facilities? Come again on this one. Yes my nation is compromised yet it can defend itself today. Even if the Americans wanted to capture our nukes back then, they couldn't have done it, because if they could do it, they would have done it. We did a cold test in the 80's, 99 is merely the year in which the capability was demonstrated, the arsenal has always been dispersed throughout the country and today, well its impossible and I hope I don't have to tell you why. Unless of course we are imagining scenarios here or trying to design the next Tom Clancy game. Are you trying to tell me that spying is a one-way street and only the Indians can do it? :D

I dont think India can disarm pakistan completely or there is any intention to do such.
But we should use all our clout ,wherever possible and as much as we can to make sure Pakistan doesnt get any weapons that can be a game changer in a war because we know that any weapon Pakistan gets will be to be primarily use against us
Now lets be realistic , we dont have such type of clout. We are not a military power, nor economic power and we dont have any friends who will go out of their way to help us.Upon that we have countries like china where it will be almost impossible for us to convince them not to sell you weapons.
Now since 90s when we opened our markets, our economy has picked up and we are one of the largest buyers of weapons from around the world , we will use it to further our interests and we will keep on trying.

Well, that is realistic.

Any nuclear war or an attempt to disarm/capture is a no win scenario. I doubt that Pakistan ever intended to nuke India during Kargil war, it might be true that either Sharif or Army chief used it as a threat during negotiations. But that is it. There's no indication that Islamabad was so worse off during the conflict that it would have thought of resorting to the final weapon, after all there was little danger to the mainland. And regardless of what you are told, Pakistanis are not mad to commit suicide for no reason.

Well, that is realistic.

Any nuclear war or an attempt to disarm/capture is a no win scenario. I doubt that Pakistan ever intended to nuke India during Kargil war, it might be true that either Sharif or Army chief used it as a threat during negotiations. But that is it. There's no indication that Islamabad was so worse off during the conflict that it would have thought of resorting to the final weapon, after all there was little danger to the mainland. And regardless of what you are told, Pakistanis are not mad to commit suicide for no reason.

Well said, although raises in my mind a question - if this is the attitude which prevails among powers that be in Pakistan then why not convert LOC to IB and pu the much flogged issue of Kashmir to rest? India would be amenable to it, I am sure.

Back
Top Bottom