What's new

July 4, 1999 - The Day Clinton Stopped Pakistan from Nuking india

another nuclear blabbering... i cracked plenty bombs on my next door.. there are atom bomb available in diwali market.. gives big sounds... i always love 10000 wala...

I Believe thats the Reason what TTP and Others Blow Pakistani Bases & Cities , Almost every Alternate day ?

Since you got answered on your earlier troll regarding Pak PoWs, now you fishing around for other stuff. i wont feed you troll.Just starve. like your poor countrymen do.

Last edited:
Since you got answered on your earlier troll of Pak PoWs, now you fishing around for other stuff. i wont feed you troll.Just starve. like your poor countrymen do.

You are Learing Fast Kid. Good way to Escape.

Nuclear weapons are for deterrence and using them on bigger country like India means a sure catastrophic result

The amount of crackers we burst on diwali has more firepower than total firepower available with Pakistan Armed Forces and here they talk about Nuking India :P

I hope you realize that the Army's mindset you mentioned is immature and suicidal and will lead to no good?
Yes but only option if convential war goes wrong

I wish i had sources as good as yours :( perhaps you can help me understand that mind set? PLEASE?

Good for everyone isn't it, best steam off the frustrations, (BOTH sides) here, its cheaper and not hazardous! :P Like the call of duty style "No Cows were hurt in the making of this debate" :lol:
The moment convential war goes wrong there would be no hesitation. In another words a nuclear holocaust.

The amount of crackers we burst on diwali has more firepower than total firepower available with Pakistan Armed Forces and here they talk about Nuking India :P
:)
it is dumbos like you that make th whole nation look stupid!!

You should be thankful that your military planners are not as stupid as you seemed to be in this post.

Jammer Mia , Its NOT ESCAPING, But Showing You the Reality , Which is that If you can Point fingers, Samne wale ne Hath Bandh Nahi rakhe...

Agar Dusre Ka Mazak Banaoge.. to Khud Mazak Ban Jaooge.
best post in English, these posts are getting harder to read and are against forum rules.

The moment convential war goes wrong there would be no hesitation. In another words a nuclear holocaust.
Agree with that, However that cannot attributed to Pakistan alone, perhaps it is the same as i have written in here:
Japan eases fuel rules for India nuclear deal | Page 4

However no sane country, in any mind set will willingly go to nuclear war. The thing is, despite all the noise these fanboys make here, there military and government also know what it will mean to go into a war with a nuclear state (Pakistan), anyone can reach the nuclear threshold and Ka Boom!!
So we both know the consequences and both will do everything in our power to avoid this situation. The " i will nuke the shit out of you" debates happen on public forums and dont even suite here :)

Last edited:
:)
it is dumbos like you that make th whole nation look stupid!!
I try to speak the language that listener/reader/poster understands :)
I guess it bounced over your head, please re read :D

You should be thankful that your military planners are not as stupid as you seemed to be in this post.!
Where does military planners has to do with bursting fire crackers on Diwali :P

and your mothers current husband :P oh sorry tere 2, 2 baap :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
A monkey brain only can come up with such immature conclusion.No shame left at all after getting humiliated at world stage numerous times.:DA country what's survival depends only on India bashing.We don't ask permission from any nation,we use them...

I try to speak the language that listener/reader/poster understands :)
I guess it bounced over your head, please re read :D

Where does military planners has to do with bursting fire crackers on Diwali :P
Try not to be so courteous to other members as you are, you are communicating with those members because of this forum so it is the rules of this page that need to be considered first. Perhaps that bounced over yours!! So instead of trolling and making stupid remarks better stay on topic and report anything otherwise.

And India was crying in the lap of her pimp.

I just don't get it why hindis cry & same time shit out of their dippers.
You Islamic republic still cry to former daddy even day night blame him for your present condition,ask for aids,weaponry,run to them putting up the issue of your dirty neighbor & in return get humiliation.Put your mind at one place & have a bit of shame.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom