What's new

July 4, 1999 - The Day Clinton Stopped Pakistan from Nuking india

Well, that is realistic.

Any nuclear war or an attempt to disarm/capture is a no win scenario. I doubt that Pakistan ever intended to nuke India during Kargil war, it might be true that either Sharif or Army chief used it as a threat during negotiations. But that is it. There's no indication that Islamabad was so worse off during the conflict that it would have thought of resorting to the final weapon, after all there was little danger to the mainland. And regardless of what you are told, Pakistanis are not mad to commit suicide for no reason.
The point is attitude doesnt matter , what matters is the capability and you had those capabilities and we were not wrong to assume you would use it

and how much "test failure" Pakistani Missiles have ??
I did not mention pakistan anywhere in the comment.
But any way as you have dragged me into it, I deserve the right to beat you.
Bcos pakistan buys tested missiles from china/north korea. So chances of failing is less :p:.

The point is attitude doesnt matter , what matters is the capability and you had those capabilities and we were not wrong to assume you would use it

True.
Well said, although raises in my mind a question - if this is the attitude which prevails among powers that be in Pakistan then why not convert LOC to IB and pu the much flogged issue of Kashmir to rest? India would be amenable to it, I am sure.
Your own Govt doesn't officially agree to such a solution, does it now? The position has always been that Kashmir is an inseparable part of India from your side. The reason's same, the public won't agree to it, on both sides.

May be i made a mistake. Accepted.
but now please search "failed indain missile tests"
and then "failed pakistani missile tests"
then make a comparision. and Then
Quote me with the result.

Every country has their share of failures ..... We are not afraid of failures , hence we do not hide them .

Pakistani missiles success or failures cannot be judged easily .... it will be after many years that the truth actually comes out .

True.

Your own Govt doesn't officially agree to such a solution, does it now? The position has always been that Kashmir is an inseparable part of India from your side. The reason's same, the public won't agree to it, on both sides.

Posturing plain and simple. Why give up a bargaining chip and bind your hands at negotiation table, I guess.

Going by the official positions, Iran Deal would not have been possible. Diplomacy is art of converting unofficial positions to official ones.

I did not mention pakistan anywhere in the comment.
But any way as you have dragged me into it, I deserve the right to beat you.
Bcos pakistan buys tested missiles from china/north korea. So chances of failing is less :p:.
Indian Logics :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Read this...Asian Defence News: Skyfall : Pakistan Army's Hatf V (Ghauri) missile failed
:omghaha::rofl:

There must have been dozens of failures! :P And unlike India, most of your missile failures are hidden from the public.Your launches are not even shown in real time but later, IF it turns out to be successful!! :p:
I ask for failed missile test"S" , and here you came.
Only one failed Test ??? And even that one is Only and Only a myth and nothing else.
We have a full thread based on this discussion , you can check and correct yourself.
Pakistani Ballistic Missile (Ghauri/Hatf V) Test Failed

come on search more please, i need to know our failures.

Every country has their share of failures ..... We are not afraid of failures , hence we do not hide them .

Pakistani missiles success or failures cannot be judged easily .... it will be after many years that the truth actually comes out .
And the truth is that "We have that technology and missiles before you guyz"
And experience matters.
Case dismissed.

I ask for failed missile test"S" , and here you came.
Only one failed Test ??? And even that one is Only and Only a myth and nothing else.
We have a full thread based on this discussion , you can check and correct yourself.
Pakistani Ballistic Missile (Ghauri/Hatf V) Test Failed

come on search more please, i need to know our failures.

Pakistan rarely reports/admits their failures ..... even failed missile tests have been termed as success .

So how can you verify which one is a success and which one a failure .

And the truth is that "We have that technology and missiles before you guyz"
And experience matters.
Case dismissed.

You have the technology ..... Yes

Before us ..... Questionable

Experience matters ..... Yes

But how is this related to the point I made .

Pakistan rarely reports/admits their failures ..... even failed missile tests have been termed as success .

So how can you verify which one is a success and which one a failure .

You have the technology ..... Yes

Before us ..... Questionable

Experience matters ..... Yes

But how is this related to the point I made .
the point is "that our technology is mature enough"

the point is "that our technology is mature enough"

In case of missile technology , mainly certain category of BMs and CMs that may be true .

But there is a lot of category other than this too .

Are you trying to tell me that spying is a one-way street and only the Indians can do it?
No. I am saying that Pakistan is more heavily compromised than India is. The threat perception of Pakistan is also much greater.

Back
Top Bottom