What's new

JUI(S) Head Maulana Sami-ul-Haq assasinated

We have been outplayed yet again!

We need to push reforms and put madrassas in regulation so we can know who is out of our loop!

Seriously disturbing news coming out...…
Enemies of Pakistan taking this to new level.
Update::::::: He is passed away ……. May Allah Protect Pakistan.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

As I pointed out some days ago, hunting season in Pakistan is already on.
Either Pakistan will kill "some people" in Afghanistan, or get ready to pick up many dead bodies of learned scholars. People like Rizvi will never be targeted.

He was never Anti-Pakistan …………….. And timing of his killing ………… he holds one of the largest fallowing in Deubandi Sect...……..
He was elder of Taliban (Afghan), , , And as per my knowledge he was anti TTP. .. He also gave Fatwa in favor of Polio Vaccination.....
He was extremely pro Pakistan ………

Very , very dangerous …………… Now I am feeling some thing ,which I don't want to type here ,

God Forbid If The News/Rumour Spreads That TLP Had Some Hand In This.This Is Going To Lead To Civil War!!!!!

Majority media outlet related his murder to recent Afghan talks.

this is not gonna end well .. I guess its time to take some strict measures to keep law and order

Why you are blaming establishment for failures of government..

Yes I am because there is no fking deterrence with enenmy nations at sub conventional level. They go and fk about with us at the time of their choosing. Whoes responsibility is it to ensure that enemy nations will burn in response if they try to create mayhem in our lands? Why do you think all these things are happening right before and in the middle of a very important visit to China? I cant see IK carrying on with his China visit because he was very close to Molanna. Why people are so fking naïve?

We suffer because our so called establishment has become impotent. HEADS MUST ROLE IN ENEMY NATIONS RIGHT FROM THE TOP.

I think I will now have to create a secret organization. Project True Islam. Too many lies and too much reliance on hadith's instead of the Quran, which in consequence has been the center of turmoil in the Muslim World.

Back
Top Bottom