What's new

JUI(S) Head Maulana Sami-ul-Haq assasinated

Friend,

This is getting out of hand.

Some elements attempting to destabilize Pakistan by taking advantage of the already sensitive environment in the country.

Government would need to extend full support in investigation, and attempt to soothe tempers.

TLP won't be the only issue now.
No, the Maulana is unrelated to the situation with Asia bibi. He is an opportunity killing for another reason
@niaz @Indus Pakistan @araz @Slav Defence

I want to post maulana picture but i couldnt.
Killer stabbed him with many shots around shoulder and neck.

Govt wasted time for peaceful solution but now that would let to more chaos

SIr i have seen it . Toooooo much stabing
I want to post maulana picture but i couldnt.
Killer stabbed him with many shots around shoulder and neck.

Maulana Sami ul Haq stabbed to death in Rawalpindi

ISLAMABAD: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-S) chief Maulana Sami ul Haq has been stabbed to death at his residence in Rawalpindi, family says.

Maulana Hami ul Haq, son of Maulana Sami ul Haq, confirmed that his father was assassinated.

"My father could not join the protest in Islamabad due to road blockage and returned to his house for rest," he said. "His driver went out for half an hour and when he returned, he found Maulana lying in a pool of blood," he said.

Maulana's body was shifted to DHQ Hospital for medico-legal formalities.

Speaking to Geo News, Maulana Haseem, a central leader of the JUI-S, confirmed the death of Maulana Sami ul Haq in the knife attack.

The news of his death comes at a time when religious groups are staging nationwide protest against the Supreme Court's acquittal of Asia Bibi, a Christian woman, in a blasphemy case.

Maulana had recently been aligned with the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf.

Maulana Sami ul Haq was the chancellor of Dar ul Uloom Haqqania based in Peshawar.

Senior journalist Salim Safi described the death of Maulana Sami ul Haq as a big tragedy for the country.

Maulana Sami ul Haq was member of the Senate of Pakistan from 1985 to 1991 and again from 1991 to 1997.

Speaking to Geo, JUI-F leader Maulana Fazlur Rehman condemned the assassination of Maulana Sami ul Haq.

"I myself was a student of Darul Haqqani for eight years. I extend my condolences to his relatives ," Rehman said.

Naeem ul Haq, special assistant to Prime Minister Imran Khan, strongly condemned the killing of Maulana Sami ul Haq.

"The martyrdom of Maulana is a big tragedy," he said, adding that Maulana had met Prime Minister Imran Khan 15 days ago as part of government's efforts to introduce modern education in seminaries.

He recalled that Maulana Sami ul Haq was one of the few clerics who had openly supported the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government in running polio eradication campaign.

5bdc606deed4a.jpg

Prominent scholar and former senator Maulana Samiul Haq was assassinated in a targeted attack in Rawalpindi on Friday.

According to Haq’s son Hamidul Haq, he was inside the premises of the housing society when two unidentified knife-wielding assailants attacked him. He was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.

The attack has also been confirmed by the late scholar’s aide Maulana Ahmed Shah.

Samiul Haq was chief of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Sami (JUI-S) and head of the Darul Uloom Haqqania in Akora Khattak.

Resources: https://tribune.com.pk/story/1839283/1-maulana-samiul-haq-assassinated-rawalpindi/

maulana-sami-ul-haq-shot-dead-in-rawalpindi-24-news-hd.jpg

Well listening to all the analysts on news channels and all the religious scholars i've a gut feeling that this non peaceful act is being done by someone who's truly involved in the current protest going on in different parts of Pakistan. Why i said this? because Maulana Samiul Haq Sahab was a true patriot and always believed in constitution and rule of law and he always believed in the government institution e.g. supreme court and assembly's who have a lot to deal with constitution. So, there is no point government will assassinate him despite knowing the fact he was not a hindrance or a threat the rit of the government and law enforcement. I really think this non peaceful act is from the group of people trying to create hindrance and this could be done on purpose too.

I think PM should really cut short his trip of China and comeback and face all the critical situation and do some serious work in order to put the culprits in front of the people of Pakistan. Give punishments to the culprits in front of the whole country so that others might get a message of not doing anything which threatens the rit of the government.

Establishment want to see their true color.

“Pakistan First” or “sab se pehlay pakistan” law has to pass by government to deal with Anti-state elements.

They need to start hitting enemy nations in the most audacious , awe inspiring ways which will leave scares on them for long time to come. We have to create the fear of god among the enemy nations, anything less is inviting trouble at home. I keep on saying the words, "Deterence at subconventional level".

No, the Maulana is unrelated to the situation with Asia bibi. He is an opportunity killing for another reason
@niaz @Indus Pakistan @araz @Slav Defence
Exactly, this plan must be on tables long time ago. However, they were waiting for appropriate times to get more bucks out of "our" banks.Now the conspiracy theorists will make a foolish attempt to align two completely unrelated story to develop false picture of govt. as negative and fuel more anarchy.

regards

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ.

So the killer(s) knew he was left alone in the house,
And struck when guards just happened to go out.....very dubious.
And he was killed with a knife, rather than a gun. why.

BULLSH|T . GOP didn't have anything to do with the Asiya bibi verdit. Timing is all what matter.

This is all IRRELEVANT. Had we established the fear of god among the enemy nations, they wouldn't have the audacity to play around in our lands.
Bro,

This is not the time to play blame-game cards but to address the crisis period with levelheadedness. Not play into the hands of devils.

It is important to wait for investigations to conclude.

Back
Top Bottom