What's new

JUI(S) Head Maulana Sami-ul-Haq assasinated

Seriously disturbing news coming out...…
Enemies of Pakistan taking this to new level.

Update::::::: He is passed away ……. May Allah Protect Pakistan.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

iNA lILLAH GREAT LOSS VERY SAD

he has been brutally murdered by stabbing. his killing is perfectly timed with the current protests for maximum impact
may his soul rest in peace.

whoever has done it is an enemy of peace and humanity and the country.

How is CJP a pawn? Was the case hearing date set before IK's trip to China was revealed or after?

This chaos and assassination was all pre-planned. To say that CJP is a pawn is beyond ....
I agree with you. CJP is anything but a pawn.

the timing of the assassination of a person who commands respect among tens of thousands of his students and political followers is aimed for maximum damage of Pakistan

@Zibago @war&peace @PakSword @Moonlight @BHarwana @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Maarkhoor @CHACHA"G"
This has all the hall marks of a CIA hit job carried out by one of their NDS proteges, the Maulana was acting as an interlocutor between Pak state and Talibs, the US DOES NOT wish for a peaceful settlement instead they wish for chaos so they can prolong their stay in this strategic region, GHQ and PM Khan have to play this one right.Kudos folks
#MolanaSamiUlHaq His murder is an inside job most likely family dispute

@Zibago @war&peace @PakSword @Moonlight @BHarwana @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Maarkhoor @CHACHA"G"
This has all the hall marks of a CIA hit job carried out by one of their NDS proteges, the Maulana was acting as an interlocutor between Pak state and Talibs, the US DOES NOT wish for a peaceful settlement instead they wish for chaos so they can prolong their stay in this strategic region, GHQ and PM Khan have to play this one right.Kudos folks
Son of Late Gen Hamid Gul was targeted according to

This is the bastard child of CIA+RAW called NDS

#MolanaSamiUlHaq His murder is an inside job most likely family dispute
Any info or speculation, if its speculation then I most likely suspect NDS op organised by CIA.Kudos Hazrat

Son of Late Gen Hamid Gul was targeted according to

This is the bastard child of CIA+RAW called NDS
We need to teach these swines another lesson however whilst US and Gangadesh are present in Afghoulistan then no doubt NDS will have some sort of capacity, not the most professional yet adequately effective.Kudos bhai

Any info or speculation, if its speculation then I most likely suspect NDS op organised by CIA.Kudos Hazrat

We need to teach these swines another lesson however whilst US and Gangadesh are present in Afghoulistan then no doubt NDS will have some sort of capacity, not the most professional yet adequately effective.Kudos bhai
They cant do anything if Pakistan slaps their bastard child.

Someone took advantage of PM being out of country!

lol , why your PM use to stand outside this mullahs house as chaukidar ?
Maybe thats why people call him taliban khan ...haha , good riddance anyway , congrats folks for getting
rid of this taliban looser.

Last edited:
When you love to take part in international great game...U don't allow such bullshit in your country that has been going on for quite days...

This is one big **** up after OBL raid....ONE BIG **** UP.

Who is responsible for all this mess?

ARMY AKA SO CALLED REACTIVE DEFENSIVE ESTABLISHMENT.

I feel sorry for Khan and his visit of China

@MastanKhan @Irfan Baloch @Sheepistanis @tps77 @others
very true,

his brutal assassination like I already mentioned two times (and might do amny times later) is carefully planned with the intent of maximum hurt to state of Pakistan

we can debate whether the culprits are internal or external. internally or externally supported. state or non state rouge or sanctioned by state. the fact remains that the late Molana had tens of thousands of followers in Pakistan and beyond. he runs Deobandi schools across the country and the reaction will be very violent . it has been timed with the protests led by that crippled foul mouth thug .

this is a sucker punch a blind spotting. that guy just came in cross hair who has had never been threatened by anyone.
may his soul rest in peace and I pray for peace and calm in the country and safety of all people.
yes the intelligence failed to prevent it but I hope that a murder of such magnitude wakes up the machinery to find out the culprits

I wonder where were his guards and followers.

No doubt Afghanistan, India and the US are behind this assassination.

We will seek retribution. There is always a payback moment.

I think the first step for Pakistan is to mount tremendous pressure on Afghanistan and repatriate Afghan refugees inside Pakistan. This is an awesome opportunity that has presented itself.

Imran Khan needs to wake up here and smell the coffee. Afghans are cancer. They cannot be given citizenship. They must be forced out of Pakistan by all means necessary.

very true,

his brutal assassination like I already mentioned two times (and might do amny times later) is carefully planned with the intent of maximum hurt to state of Pakistan

we can debate whether the culprits are internal or external. internally or externally supported. state or non state rouge or sanctioned by state. the fact remains that the late Molana had tens of thousands of followers in Pakistan and beyond. he runs Deobandi schools across the country and the reaction will be very violent . it has been timed with the protests led by that crippled foul mouth thug .

this is a sucker punch a blind spotting. that guy just came in cross hair who has had never been threatened by anyone.
may his soul rest in peace and I pray for peace and calm in the country and safety of all people.
yes the intelligence failed to prevent it but I hope that a murder of such magnitude wakes up the machinery to find out the culprits

I wonder where were his guards and followers.

No doubt this was done with a very foul intent.

We need to up the ante here and pay in kind.

You let Nawaz harami out, you let Zardari move about freely, you cant bring a penny of lotted money back, you let create this drama of Asiya right before very important China trip.

What the f*** establishment is doing?

Complete and utter failure , there is no f***** deterrence at sub conventional level with enemy nations.
Very bad decision on a wrong time , before librals start party should know the conspiracy behind this decision, before saying anything "I strongly protest , because Assiya her self had admitted many times that she said blasphemic words " and protesting against dis respect of my prophet peace be upon him is my fundamental right, "" now lets see the demerits of this planned blunder,
1,Perfect platform provided to Berailvi sect to gain popularity in main stream pollitics,
2, instability in country is eminent,
3, It's like full filing US agenda who wanted to corner the extremist Deobandi jehadiest sect and flourish Berailvi Sufism and peeri faqeeri, who are not very pro jehadi,
3, soon or late more and more Deobandi will start cashing up as not to leave open space for Barailvies leading to agitation and instability, sectarian conflicts,
4, NS and Zardari will have advantages in such instable pollitical conditions,
5, very soon Mula diesel will be on the streets with huge support,
6,CJPs over active behavior and diverting from the main issues of pakistan and playing popularity gaining stunts were suggestive of some real story behind the scenes, which is open now, he has not only rueind himself but also the future of Justice khosa, his topi dramas are over now,
7, current democractic system will shake to the level of demolition,
this is what I was saying 3 days ago , and so called intlectuals on PDF bullied on me and some of them even called me stupid this and that,

Back
Top Bottom