What's new

JUI(S) Head Maulana Sami-ul-Haq assasinated

Do you have comprehension issues....He is taking about ANA and NDS

I seriously don't understand what's your issue, always doing personal attacks. I know what he is talking about; but you don't seem to understand that there's also TLP at one hand, its difficult to go after another issue specially when there's a group which can make the security situation in the country horrible at any point.

@Zibago @war&peace @PakSword @Moonlight @BHarwana @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Maarkhoor @CHACHA"G"
This has all the hall marks of a CIA hit job carried out by one of their NDS proteges, the Maulana was acting as an interlocutor between Pak state and Talibs, the US DOES NOT wish for a peaceful settlement instead they wish for chaos so they can prolong their stay in this strategic region, GHQ and PM Khan have to play this one right.Kudos folks

This is a very sad news and the timing of this news coordinated. This one needs to be investigated on high priority.

I think the government allowed people to let out their habitual steam, now it will turn it's focus on restoring some form of normalcy and serve justice to the culprits.
Call it a blessing in disguise that the silent majority have now seen the ugly face of these Islam key Thekedars.
You are delusional regarding your comment on the silent majority --- the silent majority, which happens to be common folks, are always under the impression that the ashrafiya (the ruling elite) dance to the tunes of the maghrib (west) and that this class will never let anybody ( non muslim) to die through legal means (blasphemy law) ---- cjp also belongs to ashrafiya.

Ok let's agree that Khadim Rizvi is an idiot, what will you say about Maulana Sami ul Haq who severely criticized cjp today and even said to try these judges under blasphemy law.

We wont be able to do that with our ties to taliban severed, we dont own the Taliban, they are fiercely independent people, we maintained heavy influence on them via links like sami ul haq, as i said, the f**kng yanks finally struck gold with this move. This is the biggest blow to our strategy in the region in the past 15 yrs.

its good, Now Americans know that we lost the only Last leverage we have on Taliban is gone .. so don't ask to either bring them on table or do something about it .. we have nothing to do with Afghan Taliban now

You are delusional regarding your comment on the silent majority --- the silent majority, which happens to be common folks, are always under the impression that the ashrafiya (the ruling elite) dance to the tunes of the maghrib (west) and that this class will never let anybody ( non muslim) to die through legal means (blasphemy law) ---- cjp also belongs to ashrafiya.

Ok let's agree that Khadim Rizvi is an idiot, what will you say about Maulana Sami ul Haq who severely criticized cjp today and even said to try these judges under blasphemy law.
All i have to say is that.....Apple doesn't fall far from it's tree. !!!

He still was a prominent figure to the Taliban.
well he was a prominent figure to Taliban but not to the regional powers and was not much of a help to them...
what am i missing . i hope i connect the dots soon

https://www.dawn.com/news/1443122/hamid-guls-son-claims-surviving-attempt-on-life

Hamid Gul's son claims surviving attempt on life

5bdc82bc15e4a.jpg

A file photo of late retired General Hamid Gul and his son Abdullah Gull.

Abdullah Gul, son of former ISI chief Hamid Gul, on Friday claimed to have survived an attempt on his life, saying his vehicle came under fire on the Islamabad Expressway.

Talking to media persons outside Safari Hospital, where the body of slain JUI-S chief Maulana Samiul Haq has been kept, Abdullah said armed assailants opened fire on his vehicle on the Islamabad Expressway. However, he remained unhurt in the attack.

Enemy nations are going all out against our patriots, in our own home, our own backyards, yet the deep state is sleeping. Incompetent buffoons. This type of warfare cannot be won by doing the rad-ul-fasad non sense, there is not other option but to lit fires within the heartlands of enemy nations.

انا للّٰہ وانا الیہ راجعون
اللہ تعالٰی مولانا صاحب کو جنت الفروس میں اعلی مقام عطا فرمائے آمین یا رب العالمین

Trained execution style, no gunshot to alert the people in surrounding. Killer did the job and left without any mark. But, someone from inside knows alot or something.
Insider, Insider, Insider ....
it appears to me that Mullana diesel ratted us out, Achakzai was on board with it too.......they provided the needed intel and perhaps resources to the assassins

He still was a prominent figure to the Taliban.
Dead Taliban or the ones who were not even born when last Taliban was living!

it appears to me that Mullana diesel ratted us out, Achakzai was on board with it too.......they provided the needed intel and perhaps resources to the assassins

Not very convincing of them!

Back
Top Bottom