What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

How duffer is Saber Shakir? To participate in the press conference, journalists were informed at least four or six hours before conference. BTW how did Murad Saeed know seven days ago that Arshad would be killed in target killing?
U moron he wrote letter to presdient and in contact with lot of person about the death threat ... Atleast dont do politics on murder of someone ... Have atleast some honor ...

Regarding journalist knowing ... Yes they know but not the content

May Allah punish the cruel bast.. with the severest of punishments.
Why his eyes are swell ?

Lo ji, Rana Muchar saying IK and Salman Iqbal to be probed and investigated.

The same guy who registered 14 FIR's against Arshad and forced him to flee now pointing fingers at others for getting him out of the country.

Some people just do not learn from their mistakes.

Lo ji, Rana Muchar saying IK and Salman Iqbal to be probed and investigated.

The same guy who registered 14 FIR's against Arshad and forced him to flee now pointing fingers at others for getting him out of the country.

Some people just do not learn from their mistakes.
Rana is a piece of sh*t. I have no faith in any inquiry committee, but basic facts would come out soon. Like who made him leave the country?? If he could get Frontier govt. protocol, why could he not be given security?? It is impossible that ISI would have allowed Arshad to be disappeared or killed within the borders of Pakistan. I believe he was safer here. He would have had to face the courts for his recent unhinged commentaries but he would have been alive. Somebody, someone he listened to and trusted, betrayed him, whether for political purpose or just pure chaos, remains to be ascertained.

Rana is a piece of sh*t. I have no faith in any inquiry committee, but basic facts would come out soon. Like who made him leave the country?? If he could get Frontier govt. protocol, why could he not be given security?? It is impossible that ISI would have allowed Arshad to be disappeared or killed within the borders of Pakistan. I believe he was safer here. He would have had to face the courts for his recent unhinged commentaries but he would have been alive. Somebody, someone he listened to and trusted, betrayed him, whether for political purpose or just pure chaos, remains to be ascertained.

Who made him leave the country? The federal friggin government, who else? He had 14 cases against him. He saw what happened to Shahbaz Gill and others. Why would he stay?

Kashif Abbasi, Malick, Amir Mateen, all are on record that they themselves told him in private meetings to go abroad. Sab hi milay huay thay is main kia?

If you honestly think that IK ordered the hit or had a part to play in this, or Salman Iqbal, then I got a 5 marla plot to sell to you for 50 crore buddy!

Who made him leave the country? The federal friggin government, who else? He had 14 cases against him. He saw what happened to Shahbaz Gill and others. Why would he stay?

Kashif Abbasi, Malick, Amir Mateen, all are on record that they themselves told him in private meetings to go abroad. Sab hi milay huay thay is main kia?

If you honestly think that IK ordered the hit or had a part to play in this, or Salman Iqbal, then I got a 5 marla plot to sell to you for 50 crore buddy!
@Jango , you misunderstand the gentleman. He does not believe this anymore than anyone else does. He is just here to gaslight the facts on behalf of the party which he supports.

I am not saying that Imran did it, or any other of his henchmen, no one knows who actually did, for now, but this will soon change. But we can't ignore how this feeds positively into the neutral, janwar, Mir Jaffar narrative. Also Rana could not be acquitted straightaway since this could have been a govt. level conspiracy with the involvement of the Kenyan police. But the basic fact is Arshad was not gagged or tied up. He was sitting in that SUV because someone he trusted led him into that ambush. Whoever this  friend of Arshad colluded with, is the killer.

I am not saying that Imran did it, or any other of his henchmen, no one knows who actually did, for now, but this will soon change. But we can't ignore how this feeds positively into the neutral, janwar, Mir Jaffar narrative. Also Rana could not be acquitted straightaway since this could have been a govt. level conspiracy with the involvement of the Kenyan police. But the basic fact is Arshad was not not gagged and tied up. He was sitting in that SUV because someone he trusted led him into that ambush. Whoever this  friend of Arshad colluded with, is the killer.

Oh I agree that there is something fishy about that guy. How did he get out unscathed? No pictures, no video, not a peep from the other occupants. But let's hold on to our horses shall we?

U moron he wrote letter to presdient and in contact with lot of person about the death threat ... Atleast dont do politics on murder of someone ... Have atleast some honor ...

Regarding journalist knowing ... Yes they know but not the content

Why his eyes are swell ?
He talked to Rana S , but instead he gave him threats ..Kashif Abbasi said, Rana and Arshad talk about these threats and FIRs on phone...

I am not saying that Imran did it, or any other of his henchmen, no one knows who actually did, for now, but this will soon change. But we can't ignore how this feeds positively into the neutral, janwar, Mir Jaffar narrative. Also Rana could not be acquitted straightaway since this could have been a govt. level conspiracy with the involvement of the Kenyan police. But the basic fact is Arshad was not gagged or tied up. He was sitting in that SUV because someone he trusted led him into that ambush. Whoever this  friend of Arshad colluded with, is the killer.
His driver is missing (news popup today, his driver is in hospital and is under critical condition), crime scene inside the car seems very clean. Few blood stains. It shows he was removed and shot point blank and after his death, they put him back again in the passenger seat...In the picture, almost half of his skull is blown away...no blood splashes in the truck ... it seems someone chased him ....

Check this

Oh I agree that there is something fishy about that guy. How did he get out unscathed? No pictures, no video, not a peep from the other occupants. But let's hold on to our horses shall we?
I am not squarely blaming the other occupants of the vehicle, at this point I am all ears, unlike many on this forum. As reports suggest, Arshad did not know them or had any prior history with them, so they could be errand boys of the collaborators , but certainly not the boss. May be they were errand boys but did not know about the ambush. I mean who would drive straight into an ambush, if they knew bullets would fly soon?? As I said someone planned this, from Peshawar to Kenya. If I would have to guess b/w PTI, PDM and Army, I cannot believe that Army would do this.Not because they are saints, but because this issue was already skewed against them. A dead body would make it unsalvageable.

I am not squarely blaming the other occupants of the vehicle, at this point I am all ears, unlike many on this forum. As reports suggest, Arshad did not know them or had any prior history with them, so they could be errand boys of the collaborators , but certainly not the boss. May be they were errand boys but did not know about the ambush. I mean who would drive straight into an ambush, if they knew bullets would fly soon?? As I said someone planned this, from Peshawar to Kenya. If I would have to guess b/w PTI, PDM and Army, I cannot believe that Army would do this.Not because they are saints, but because this issue was already skewed against them. A dead body would make it unsalvageable.

Some reports Arshad knew them since long

He himself expressed his fear to others. It's documented with President and court.
Many have said that he didn't want to be stripped naked and tortured like Gill etc so he wanted to leave country just for that reason too. Not merely for life threat.

Who is more of a suspect; ones who helped him escape which he himself wanted.. or the ones who kept a detailed track of his movements as admitted by ISPR today

On one hand ISPR claimed they loved Arshad, on other hand such a detailed tracking as if they were tracking a criminal
This business of writing letters can become a death warrant in itself. Now that I have said out loud who would kill me, someone actually can, and get away with it. He should have made efforts to stay visible not run away. The more eyeballs on him the more he may be spared the torture. Gill is a political figure so it is a bit different.

No one helped him get away. The hounds led him to the hunters. That needs to be investigated. Everything else is a waste of time.

It is quite clear that there was a nexus b/w Imran Khan , Salman Iqbal and Arshad Shareef. Arshad was facilitated to leave the country from Peshawar, on the orders of Imran, while Salman Iqbal arranged for his stay. Killing Arshad Shareef can rally support for Imran Khan's march, may be someone thought of this and did this shit.
And IK was also the second shooter that shot and killed Kennedy...

Back
Top Bottom