Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

1666893631762.png

Arshad Sharif died of blood loss 30 minutes after shooting: report​

Slain journalist Arshad Sharif addressing a conference.  — Twitter/File
Slain journalist Arshad Sharif addressing a conference. — Twitter/File
  • Preliminary autopsy report released.
  • PIMS doctor performed postmortem.
  • Forensic laboratory results awaited.
ISLAMABAD: Slain journalist Arshad Sharif died of blood loss thirty minutes after he was shot in the chest and head, the report of a preliminary post-mortem conducted in Pakistan revealed on Thursday.
An eight-member medical board comprising senior doctors from the Pakistan Institute of Medical Science (PIMS) released the report after performing the autopsy on Sharif’s body. During the postmortem, the body was also X-rayed and CT-scanned.
According to the report, fragments of metal from bullets found in Sharif’s lungs, heart, stomach, kidney and other parts of the body have been dispatched to the forensic laboratory.
The final report would be prepared after receiving the forensic laboratory’s findings.
Arshad Sharif, a popular TV anchorperson as well as an investigative journalist, was killed by the Kenyan police in a "mistaken identity" shooting on Sunday night near the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.

Slain journalist Arshad Sharif laid to rest in Islamabad​

Sharif was laid to rest in Islamabad's H-11 cemetery on Thursday. The journalist was buried after his funeral prayers were offered amid high security at Islamabad's Faisal Mosque.
Scores of people including members of the journalists' fraternity attended Sharif's funeral prayer.
PIMS walon ko kere pen yak ne medical degree di hai. Even a kid can see a sniper shot to the head.

It is quite clear that there was a nexus b/w Imran Khan , Salman Iqbal and Arshad Shareef. Arshad was facilitated to leave the country from Peshawar, on the orders of Imran, while Salman Iqbal arranged for his stay. Killing Arshad Shareef can rally support for Imran Khan's march, may be someone thought of this and did this shit.

It is quite clear that there was a nexus b/w Imran Khan , Salman Iqbal and Arshad Shareef. Arshad was facilitated to leave the country from Peshawar, on the orders of Imran, while Salman Iqbal arranged for his stay. Killing Arshad Shareef can rally support for Imran Khan's march, may be someone thought of this and did this shit.
I will have whatever you are smoking. Give me contact of your Supplier.

Yeah.. okay buddy...

Int. Human Rights twitter per post kia k arshad sharif ne apni life ko khatray k baray mein message kia tha.

Shots were fired from inside the car- according to Kenyan police

I don't think this was a simple ISI thing

Edit this picture, not showing his skull ..you won't like and don't want to post.

View attachment 889810
brother please remove the picture. We should respect his privacy and his families.

Shots were fired from inside the car- according to Kenyan police

I don't think this was a simple ISI thing
Where is the driver and some say another person in the back?
Kenyan GSU seems to be a sister unit to Punjab Polce Dolphin force

Goodbye folks. Time to pack bags! We are done. 3rd rate performance by 3rd rate officers who should have been weened early in their careers, with 3rd rate logic and arguments. What a complete disaster of choices and decisions.

Last edited:
Go crawl back under the rock from where you slithered out!

I have no word in my mouth ti discribe what I’m feeling since I heard about Ashraf Sharif martyrdom… we belong to him and we will return to him.

May Allah open the doors of greatest Jannat for him.

May Allah punish with his anger those who did this

disclaimer: below are my "اناڑی" analysis and speculations, I have no qualification or experience in forensics other than watching a lot of CSI.

Screenshots from Kenyan news channel report

Red circle seems like entry hole
Orange rectangle seems like slug hitting windshield after losing much of it's energy due to passing through rear window, possibly seat/headrest, tissue and then bones of shoulder or head, not both.
Hence the slug cracked the windshield BUT failed to make a hole.

The other hole on rear window is way higher to have hit Arshad (assuming a shooter of average height).
So that 2nd bullet must have gone through the roof.

Then trajectory
Orange arrow is rough trajectory of what could possibly be either the head shot, or the shoulder shot, NOT both.
Green arrow is 2nd bullet that's way too high.

Since there are only 2 holes visible on rear window and only one of those 2 could have hit Arshad, those 2 holes account for either head shot or shoulder shot, NOT both

From available footage I could not make out any other shot that would account for 2nd injury.

Going with the speculations, I'd say a single head shot fired from within the car. And later car was sprayed from outside to set up the stage, and during that staging one bullet hit Arshad's shoulder. This is supported by the image of deceased Arshad where his arm rests on armrest in fairly normal resting position, if shoulder was hit first that could have caused his right arm to move from normal resting position. So when his shoulder was hit, he was already deceased from headshot.

Possible the police was searching the back seat area and executed Arshad from back seat. Yes, I speculate that car did stop and driver Khurram was taken away from car to avoid injury to him.

1666916372111.png

1666916671702.png

Only crack, no hole, slug had lost it's energy. This is probably the ONLY damage to windshield.
1666916724100.png

1666916603707.png

Red circle is approx entry on rear window
Orange rectangle is crack on windshield
This patch accounts either for shoulder injury or for head injury. NOT both.
No other paths are apparent that could have crossed Arshad. Suggesting that at least one shot was fired from inside the car as well, most likely head shot.
1666916648028.png

Another indication that shot may have been fired from inside car is that exit wound is quite high and to the left, while entry wound is said to be just below right ear.
Roughly in same spot as in this unrelated image below
Assuming that Arshad was sitting facing straight ahead, then this angle is not explained by 2 holes on rear window, nor by the high impression on right rear window.
But if Arshad was sitting with his head slumped down, like looking at his phone etc, then this entry/exit wound may be considered from the slug coming through rear window.

Again I speculate that police pretended to be searching a stopped car's rear seat area and made fatal head shot from a lower position.
Later sprayed the car from outside and one of those bullets passed through his shoulder and hit the windshield.

1666918642068.png

1666918441345.png

If this speculation is right then there may be hole/dent/impression in the roof of car just above the passenger seat.

One image available of interior is also raising questions
Most of the blood is on back end of armrest on the left door. And left shoulder of seat (I read that 2nd bullet hit his right shoulder! so this blood may be from head).
As if direction of bullet was very right to left, not back to front.
1666921399794.png

There are at least 2 scortchings , on the seat and headrest
Especially #1 gives impression that bullet fired from right-lower and exits left-upper aspect of headrest. Could be that assassin made multiple short from back seat as he lay low. Only one successful.
#2 scorching could be the bullet that hit right shoulder (as in autopsy). Some are writing 2nd bullet as a chest wound puncturing right lung.
1666922653567.png

Blood splatter higher up on B-pillar also support same right-low to left-high path
Dark larger stains could be his head placed against B-pillar, and if that's the case then his body was moved during staging because in available image, his head if not resting on pillar.
Some have said that car rolled over (which could have moved Arshad a lot), but I don't think it did, as car is totally dent free from outside.

1666923002719.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom