What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

should have waited few hours bro
What was special in there?

All the PMLN activists were launched all over social media to spread that BS.

The guy hasn't been buried yet, besharam PMLN propaganda karnay se baaz hi nahi arahi

1666807158861.png

This one is amazing :rofl: :

Silly guy did lot of show off talk ...about power of money ... quite a shameful intro and aimless shots rights and left ....quite clueless ...
Bhai poori press conference mien bola kia is ne? Na sir na pair. Agar press conference kerni hai tau sabh kholo, ya presser na karo.

Bhai poori press conference mien bola kia is ne? Na sir na pair. Agar press conference kerni hai tau sabh kholo, ya presser na karo.
I don't know but PMLN leadership tries to extract something from it ..... Ganja Nawaz asking to arrest Khan per Vada press conference ...

Man, I thought he will reveal something massive about Arshad S ... he only gave a clean chit to the establishment about Arshad Sharif Shahdat ... rest, he was confused and clueless ..

Last edited:
Asma Jahangir was right in calling them duffers.

PS: Never though I would be agreeing with her one day.
Same here man :(

Being an AF brat, I used to joke my party's "intekhabi nishan" is a DMS boot. How things have been exposed in the past 6 months.

Quite depressing ....
sad state of affairs :(

The YouTuber once hurled abuse against AS and his family not so long ago and in return got the treatment he deserved.
It was when Arshad beat Siddique Jan. Many PTI supporters criticized him (as they do on such issues because most of them think independently). Then Arshad Sharif and others resolved their differences. That is all part of life.

Important thing is that Arshad's mother asked someone to call Imran Riaz Khan to meet her after her son's murder. This shows there are no differences as of today.

Same here man :(

Being an AF brat, I used to joke my party's "intekhabi nishan" is a DMS boot. How things have been exposed in the past 6 months.

Quite depressing ....
sad state of affairs :(
Same here, used to curse her for her anti -army stance.. sorry to say she was right all along..

Back
Top Bottom