What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

i stopped watching after 20 mins...can lumber 1 give me my 20 mins back! that was Lame build up toh kissi neutral say karwatay wohi lulu punjo pdm keh kuttay bhonk rahay thay! incompetent log hain bhai!

All are connected to PPP
Lyari gangs were created to counter Mqm by Zulfiqar mirza husband of Fehmida Mirza then in PPP and now GDA. Around 300000 guns were distributed according to him. Many resorted to Bhatta, snatching and target killings. The gangs later splitted into many gps namely baba ladla, Ghaffar Zikri and Uzair Baluch gps etc.
Faisal Vawda has known links with many hiding in London. There is a big nexus between the crime syndicate and him. Everyone in PTI knows this from top to bottom.

Asma Jahangir was right in calling them duffers.

PS: Never though I would be agreeing with her one day.
True Brother. Their incompetence was only being masked by the popular support and hundreds of thousands of volunteers who used to fight their fifth generation war for them. Ye sirf chawliyan marna jantain hain.

Lyari gangs were created to counter Mqm by Zulfiqar mirza husband of Fehmida Mirza then in PPP and now GDA. Around 300000 guns were distributed according to him. Many resorted to Bhatta, snatching and target killings. The gangs later splitted into many gps namely baba ladla, Ghaffar Zikri and Uzair Baluch gps etc.
Faisal Vawda has known links with many hiding in London. There is a big nexus between the crime syndicate and him. Everyone in PTI knows this from top to bottom.

hahahahahahaha

now chacha is doing propaganda to link PTI with militant groups

Itna propaganda to Western media bhi nahi kar raha hoga Putin ka khilaf😁

man'na parega, jaisi hi whatsapp pe instructions ati hain, saray bots kaam pe lag jatay hain

Whatever the history tells us about the creation of gangs in Lyari, they were and are part of PPP. I was living in Pakistan when Lyari gangs were being created and they were murdering people in buses by identifying their race (urdu speaking/ punjabis) through their CNICs.

All the gangs are controlled by PPP, and PPP is part of PDM. PMLN, being a terrorist party itself (remember: Model Town massacre), is a natural ally of PPP.

Lyari gang , Baba Ladla , Rehman Decoit ..were active during PMLN era /PPP/MQM govt ...Later Mirza ji organized Ladla group splinter group,the guy Uzair Baluch ...

Waiting for their friend.

1666806595475.png

More they launch Wada type donkey's against khan , more people will think these corrupt haramis are responsible for the regime change of IK .. jis na khan sa panga laraya usny raksha he chalaya 🤣

Back
Top Bottom