What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

When people like Kamran Shahid are marketing for him, you know there is something fishy going on.

I think it was a failed attempt, and a really pathetic attempt.

The entry requirements should be 16 years education at least with more than 3 GPA.

Kamran Khan as well...he has been on every channel lately.

Look. I do not think the establishment did it. Someone did it, but there's a 1% chance the estab did it. But the establishment sure is complicit in this because of their actions leading up to this incident. This sort of whitewashing and media management will backfire, nothing else.

I always had a view he is a dangerous chap with underground connections together with links to elements in the EST.
Let me tell you something, if you really care about haqeeqi azadi, you will have to leave the sharif clan! This links they have are unmatched.

Look. I do not think the establishment did it. Someone did it, but there's a 1% chance the estab did it. But the establishment sure is complicit in this because of their actions leading up to this incident. This sort of whitewashing and media management will backfire, nothing else.
images (81).jpeg

Let me tell you something, if you really care about haqeeqi azadi, you will have to leave the sharif clan! This links they have are unmatched.
Time is cruel all will come out, let's wait and judge with our own acumen.

Excpect this guy taking the name of Imran Khan in future in connection with Arshad Sharif's murder.

It's a sequel of "BHUTTO" in the making.

Again a good question by a journalist ... why is his press conference live on PTV....

Seems planned by PMLN media cell .. interesting ...all PMLN supporters active ...but .... khuda pahar nikla chuwa ..... vo bhi marwa howa ...

FgAqxG5XoAQivg0

FgAqy1vWIAI0JWm

They have barely any functioning neurons left. Absolute Idiots.

Allah ki sab se bari naimat ye hain ke humay in zalimon ka asli chehray ki pehchan hogayi. In lifafiyon ko koi puchay bhi na agar ye apni tweets se PTI hata dein toe.

in sha Allah, ab Pakistan tarraqqi karega.

"It's always darkest before the dawn"

Back
Top Bottom