Status
Not open for further replies.

TechMan

Reaction score

Attachments

• arshad.jpg
    arshad.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 54
ARY has been given a show cause notice on Amjad Majeeds news. No wonder all pro Pakistani anchors are being threaten. US and India must be rejoicing. Without firing a single bullet, they have caused chaos by the help of Mir Jafars of Pakistan.

ARY has been given a show cause notice on Amjad Majeeds news. No wonder all pro Pakistani anchors are being threaten. US and India must be rejoicing. Without firing a single bullet, they have caused chaos by the help of Mir Jafars of Pakistan.
strongly object to this illzaam.
can't speak for usa but India always wants the best for all .
Our most revered hymn is ' sarve bhavantu sukhina , sarve santu niramiya'
ALL living beings should prosper and be happy.
No discrimination or favoritism based on region or religion.
No convert or you are going to hell.

strongly object to this illzaam.
can't speak for usa but India always wants the best for all .
Our most revered hymn is ' sarve bhavantu sukhina , sarve santu niramiya'
No convert or you are going to hell.

I think your profile pic explains your state of mind so I won't waste more time.

There is some foreign interference in DG ISPR account, they are trying to find whether it's a conspiracy or a blatant interference.
its against wardi boy its sazish! plain and simple generaaaill peh hamsla Lakistan peh hamla!

Is that the bedtime stories you tell your children? Because as far as i know neither, Assam, Gujarat and Delhi massacres fit into that narrative. Destroying the 15th century Babur Mosque in broad daylight ?

The Maratha Tribal dacoits murdered 100 000 people in Bengal, but their banner is celebrated all over India today.

Is that the bedtime stories you tell your children? Because as far as i know neither, Assam, Gujarat and Delhi massacres fit into that narrative. Destroying the 15th century Babur Mosque in broad daylight ?

The Maratha Tribal dacoits murdered 100 000 people in Bengal, but their banner is celebrated all over India today.
assam nelie massacre was a purely tribal action. It wasn't religious as much as anti outsider. The swamped local tribes massacred the poor bangladeshis. Its more like the anti north sentiment in maharashtra.
Gujarat is a shameful episode in our history for which i give no explanations. Whether a reaction or not , its immaterial, the state failed in its duty to prevent large scale killings and probably allowed the violence.
Recent Delhi riots were totally political and staged to embarrass the center during trump's visit,unless you are talking about the anti sikh riots , which were also political, staged by the Congress party , after indira was assassinated. It has very complex origins and like aleays tge innocents got hurt.
Our books don't advocate discrimination, its the flaws in our society that result in these atrocities.

All courtesy moderate Bajwa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom