What's new

Jordanian politician fires rifle at fellow lawmaker in parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well your thread may have attracted a little less hostility from the "arabs" if it was not for your opening line in first post

Just saying :coffee:

Didn't say anything incorrect, as the use of weapons in Arab culture is prominent. This is not the first case. Let alone the fact that it resembles traditional Arab culture of solving tribal issues with 'blood' and weapons.

Didn't say anything incorrect.
Iranian Shia Pilgrims on Hajj in Mecca Mark the _

With these rants and raves, the Iranians had proven how civilized they truly are. The funny thing is that when they come here, they either have to submit or the 1987 massacre shall be revived once more.

Nevermind

You have already made up your mind regarding arabs

Bro,

Those Persians are ultra racists, they still dream about the old good days of PERSIA :lol:

Al-Hasani (Al-Hashimi) on Skyscrapercity:

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I am Al-Hashimi and my father is half Iraqi from the Al-Hashimi and Al-Sammar tribes and half Saudi (Hejazi) from the Al-Abassi and Al-Hassani tribes. My mother is half Spanish and French.

Just like I am proud about my mother's European ancestry (Spanish and French).

Al-Hasani on Defence.pk:

My father's family are sadah and from Makkah (where I was born) while my mother's family (Yemeni) have ties to Tarim an Sana'a and what I have observed is that there is great affinity between Yemen and Hejaz.

Sow your mother all of the sudden changed into a Yemenite? :lol:

You are more pathetic than I initially thought. 20-year old internethero.

Reactions: KS
Yeah, keep inventing fairytales lunatic and some other nonsense that I have nothing to do with.:lol:

You see talking pride and keeping your ancient culture intact as we Arabs and Semites are very famous for instead of being like anyone else in this world where more and more people are identical he sees problems with a harmless custom such as wearing amazing and ancient daggers that are homemade in a purely ceremonial/traditional sense.

He thinks that people in Yemen, Oman, KSA and other areas were daggers are worn are attacking each other.:omghaha:

Just a frustrated Kurd that relies on rewriting history and false bravura.

a3clye.jpg

Countless of other people Arabs as non-Arabs wear daggers/sword out of tradition. Sikhs are one of them.

What are his Kurds wearing in comparison?

2uejki0.jpg

Actually it is good that they are wearing some traditional clothing. At least that is something that sets them apart.

Hell swords/daggers were the stable clothing of every nobleman across the world, king, ruler etc.

Now it has suddenly become a problem.:lol:

Yeah, keep inventing fairytales lunatic and some other nonsense that I have nothing to do with.:lol:

Lol. You admitted to be Hashimi on Skyscrapercity, where you had a long signature of your father's and mother's ancestry. Claiming European ancestry out of shame for being an Arab. How pathetic is that?

You are just inventing histories and quotes. Not my problem. Nor do I frankly care. I am a proud Arab and Semite, Muslim etc. and will and have always been that and everybody here can testify to that.

How about that Kurd who claims that Arabs are backward LOL. Biggest joke in years.

Here is a Jordanian Royal Guard with a dagger.

Desert Force by Jack Zalium, on Flickr

A Omani dagger - khanjar:

Khanjar | Janbiya by 3bdalla__, on Flickr

Old Yemeni Imam wearing one of the many different Yemeni daggers (janbiya)

Imam of the village mosque by Abdulellah, on Flickr

Some more Yemeni daggers:

Janabi by Artograph, on Flickr

Besides one incident with one person in Jordan is not going to change anything. I don't remember anything similar happening in any Arab country.

At least better than murdering 30.000 political opponents as your Mullah's did in the 1980's.

1988 executions of Iranian political prisoners - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or killing unarmed women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgWcc9N4Ts0

Indeed. A crazy and frustrated bunch still bitter about our Arab conquest 1500 years ago and for Saddam Husseins actions against his people the Kurds. Get over it.

Lol. You admitted to be Hashimi on Skyscrapercity, where you had a long signature of your father's and mother's ancestry. Claiming European ancestry out of shame for being an Arab. How pathetic is that?

Look who's talking :lol: the only ones who claim to be Arabs out of nothing except frustration are the Mullahs, the ones you pay them the Khmos annually :lol:

Al-Hasani (Al-Hashimi) on Skyscrapercity:

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I am Al-Hashimi and my father is half Iraqi from the Al-Hashimi and Al-Sammar tribes and half Saudi (Hejazi) from the Al-Abassi and Al-Hassani tribes. My mother is half Spanish and French.

Just like I am proud about my mother's European ancestry (Spanish and French).

Al-Hasani on Defence.pk:

My father's family are sadah and from Makkah (where I was born) while my mother's family (Yemeni) have ties to Tarim an Sana'a and what I have observed is that there is great affinity between Yemen and Hejaz.

His fellow Arab Iraqi friend even confronted him a while ago here with his false claims over his ancestry:

BTW Al-Hashimi why were you pretending to be Half Iraqi in the SSC forum?

Al-hasani..since you can't remember your fabricated 'iraqi' character...here it is..

SkyscraperCity

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...t-syria-news-discussions-268.html#post3902832

Supposed half Iraqi (proved to be false), supposed half European (proved to be false), and now all of the sudden half Yemenite (which is probably correct).

Truly pathetic. You are mentally ill my friend.

Hypocrite iranian mullah - YouTube

What that clip of an Iranian Mullah in KSA in a supermarket buying stuff. Then an Iranian approaches him and asks questions and about whether it is not cheaper and better in Iran, LOL.

:laughcry:

Ancient swords and daggers that have been praised for hundreds of years and are very valuable are now a problem while all his people have (Kurds) are baggy pants with all due respect.

Laughable.

Well you can keep quoting other individuals on some forums, inventing quotations etc. like that is going to change anything. You must be living in a dream world.

Oh, and you first acted like being an Iraqi on Skyscrapercity, than you told you were an Saudi and here you an Yemenite. If you do not have a disorder, I'm the pope. You must be the most pathetic guy on the internet for sure.

You seem to ashamed of your real ancestry, and I can't blame you for that.

His fellow Arab Iraqi friend even confronted him a while ago here with his false claims over his ancestry:

BTW Al-Hashimi why were you pretending to be Half Iraqi in the SSC forum?

Al-hasani..since you can't remember your fabricated 'iraqi' character...here it is..

SkyscraperCity

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...t-syria-news-discussions-268.html#post3902832

Supposed half Iraqi (proved to be false), supposed half European (proved to be false), and now all of the sudden half Yemenite (which is probably correct).

Truly pathetic. You are mentally ill my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom