What's new

Jordan confirms Israeli Ambassador left the kingdom

The Jordanians (occupiers of Palestine) are the epitome of the child-like Arab mentality. They are always throwing a strop. The Arabs can chuck rocks from the Temple Mount down onto the Israelis at the western wall all they like with no condemnation from the pathetic Jordanians, but as soon as Israeli police get involved - the Arabs go into their faux moral outrage.

Then everyone of these pointless politicians (the King decides) tries to be more anti-Israel than the next one. Always upping the rhetoric to show the people that they are the most anti-Israel.

Of course these rhetoric games can be seen in many countries - but in most countries it's the politicians that flap their gums and the people that don't care/roll their eyes or berate their foolish leadership.

In Arab countries however (and Jordan being one of the main examples of this) it's the PEOPLE that demand this behaviour. It's the PEOPLE that want antagonism and symbolic nonsense because of their medieval definition of 'honour'.

I don't think this even made the news in Israel because we view that lot as petty children who always go in a huff.

Pathetic little country.

The Jordanians (occupiers of Palestine) are the epitome of the child-like Arab mentality. They are always throwing a strop. The Arabs can chuck rocks from the Temple Mount down onto the Israelis at the western wall all they like with no condemnation from the pathetic Jordanians, but as soon as Israeli police get involved - the Arabs go into their faux moral outrage.

Then everyone of these pointless politicians (the King decides) tries to be more anti-Israel than the next one. Always upping the rhetoric to show the people that they are the most anti-Israel.

Of course these rhetoric games can be seen in many countries - but in most countries it's the politicians that flap their gums and the people that don't care/roll their eyes or berate their foolish leadership.

In Arab countries however (and Jordan being one of the main examples of this) it's the PEOPLE that demand this behaviour. It's the PEOPLE that want antagonism and symbolic nonsense because of their medieval definition of 'honour'.

I don't think this even made the news in Israel because we view that lot as petty children who always go in a huff.

Pathetic little country.

By the way my stateless rootless bro (King Solomon (S-19)), the little Jordan is bigger than Israel (which you are trying to show as your country) by at least 6 times.:smart:

Pathetic little country.

This is the kind of attitude that derails threads and gets members banned. The topic is not how arabs and jews behave in Jerusalem but an israeli ambassador leaving Jordan after pressure. You insult every person that dont agree with you and every nationality on collision with Israel. Grow up!

This is the kind of attitude that derails threads and gets members banned. The topic is not how arabs and jews behave in Jerusalem but an israeli ambassador leaving Jordan after pressure. You insult every person that dont agree with you and every nationality on collision with Israel. Grow up!

I have addressed the topic and given an explanation for what is behind the mentality of the Jordanians.

If you can't see that, may I suggest you invest in a pair of glasses.

By the way my stateless rootless bro (King Solomon (S-19)), the little Jordan is bigger than Israel (which you are trying to show as your country) by at least 6 times.:smart:

If we're comparing sizes...may I buttt in ? :azn:

@BLACKEAGLE

The Internet is a threat to human civilization.

I can't understand how a person could pay such huge effort in changing his identity many times over a forum to people he doesn't even know and cause him no harm, he is too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yzd Khalifa - @BLACKEAGLE isn't talking to me anymore ? :cray:

Can you ask that twerp to behave himself & talk to his brother ! :pissed:

Are you kidding me? Your butt is already the talk of the whole forum, I don't need to confirm it's hugeness.

Oh please your one to say especially with a nose like that with nostrils large enough for an elephant to stick its foot in ! :P

@BLACKEAGLE
Why doesn't Jordan kick out Syria's ambassador?
Isn't the genocide against Syria's Sunnis a bigger crime than interrogating an imam?

tumblr_mbrn8xeSXu1qilkdx.gif

Back
Top Bottom